PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still play?

Shykin
Apr 1, 2005, 01:02 AM
I was wondering how many people are on normally. Also where's a good legit server. I use to use a couple hacks and can dupe but... ITS TOO EASY! I cant stand it. I only duped for the protection from BSOD. Now I just use my cheating chars for offline. Thanks in advance and is PSU coming out for GC or PC other than PS2 otherwise I cant play it.

Calx
Apr 1, 2005, 01:41 AM
I play online. Quite a few people do. There aren't any "legit ships". You just have to find some other legits and stick with them. No mean feat if you're looking for 100% legits. Most people cheat in some way these days.

PSU is coming for PC and PS2, no other platforms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calx on 2005-03-31 22:42 ]</font>

GyroidFanatic
Apr 1, 2005, 02:21 AM
People mostly play on Blue Burst now, which is the new PC version of the game. It has server-side saving and is almost impossible (though still possible, but extremely hard) to hack. Sega's actually doing something to stop the cheating this time around too. They actually banned a whole European ISP to stop one hacker.

Jason
Apr 1, 2005, 09:57 AM
I still play the GC version of it, it saddens me how the online world goes nowadays.

Ice_ryu
Apr 1, 2005, 10:09 AM
I play lalot online and am 99percent ligit http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. I only one duped weapon which was given 2 me. My Brother in law just started playing online. He's 100% ligit. (Till he gets corupted on the online world) So you still can find plenty of people to play with and as far as FSOD goes... i really am astarting to believe that it is getting better. I have walked into lobbies this week with infamous FSODERs and wasnt bothered.

dragoon-girl
Apr 1, 2005, 01:40 PM
On 2005-03-31 23:21, GyroidFanatic wrote:
They actually banned a whole European ISP to stop one hacker.

oh God! Please tell me it wasn't BlueYonder!!

adamgnome104
Apr 1, 2005, 01:42 PM
I still play, just get someone's card from PSOW world and search them all the time. You can plan games before you make them too.

Shykin
Apr 1, 2005, 05:55 PM
How do you play a japanese game? Or do the people that play it know japanese.

GyroidFanatic
Apr 1, 2005, 06:24 PM
You play it like any other game. Japanese games don't magically prevent any non-Japanese person from playing them.

Eanae
Apr 1, 2005, 06:42 PM
On 2005-04-01 14:55, Gold wrote:
How do you play a japanese game? Or do the people that play it know japanese.

Because PSO isn't exactly the hardest game to memorize >_>

dragoon-girl
Apr 2, 2005, 01:58 PM
Can someone please tell me what ISP was banned >_>