PDA

View Full Version : Forest of Sorrow-Piping

Tact
Apr 1, 2005, 12:14 PM
I've heard about a room in the quest Forest of Sorrow where one can pipe four Hildebears/Hildelts to get a Hildeblue/Hildetorr. I've only been able to get three for piping. Which room is the room where you can pipe with four Hildebears/Hildelts? Also, how do you get the four enemies to be in the room at once?

Neith
Apr 1, 2005, 12:18 PM
Walk in the room, 2 Hilde's are there. Walk to the centre, and a third jumps in. Kill the newly spawned one, and another jumps in. Kill that, and 2 more jump in, making a total of 4 Hildes. Run out the room, and pipe then. Alternatively, if 4 Hilde's is too annoying, try it with 3.

The room in question is in F2, the 'southern' room where you often get a laser fence and 2 switches. (I think its the south-eastern room.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-04-01 09:19 ]</font>

Tact
Apr 1, 2005, 12:19 PM
On 2005-04-01 09:18, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Walk in the room, 2 Hilde's are there. Walk to the centre, and a third jumps in. Kill the newly spawned one, and another jumps in. Kill that, and 2 more jump in, making a total of 4 Hildes. Run out the room, and pipe then. Alternatively, if 4 Hilde's is too annoying, try it with 3.

Is that room the one where there are two laser gates in one of the non-quest Forest maps?

Neith
Apr 1, 2005, 12:20 PM
Yeah, that's the one, pipe there when you have all 4.

Tact
Apr 1, 2005, 12:26 PM
*adds to favorites list for future reference*

Thanks for the help! I hope I get that stupid Hildeblue soon.

Saiffy
Apr 1, 2005, 12:51 PM
On 2005-04-01 09:26, tactician7777 wrote:
*adds to favorites list for future reference*

Thanks for the help! I hope I get that stupid Hildeblue soon.

Remember, the two original Hilde's won't jump down but they are indeed being spawned anew

Tact
Apr 1, 2005, 12:59 PM
Can Hildebears that jump into the room still be Hildeblues? [/stupid question] Because, somehow, I have the room, and 3 Hildebears jump in each pipe.

Neith
Apr 1, 2005, 02:15 PM
If you mean when they jump in, then yes, they can be Hildeblues, as can the ones standing there. The standing ones respawn, whilst the others spawn by jumping in. It's entirely possible (but incredibly unlikely) that all 4 could be Hildeblues/torr's...

Jason
Apr 1, 2005, 03:57 PM
Its funny that this topic have brought up, I'm piping for a Syncesta now lol.