PDA

View Full Version : Belra's Cannon...uh...wtf?

CrazyJ
Apr 2, 2005, 09:55 AM
So I found a Belra's Arm the other day and converted it into the Cannon.

First thing I noticed...Not all that powerful (which is odd considering that when the Belra's use em they f*ck you up).

Then I notice...no combo. It's a one hit item.

Then I notice...The special NEVER works. Maybe if my ATA was 500 or something, but sheesh.

So what's the deal with this weapon? Why would anyone want it/use it?

-- J

T1K
Apr 2, 2005, 10:17 AM
ya, not too useful. Trophy rare at its best.

Tycho
Apr 2, 2005, 11:34 AM
The special always works, you just don't know what it is. It makes the attack pierce enemies.

So who made you believe this was actually a decent weapon in the first place? Probably just assumptions.

Dhylec
Apr 2, 2005, 01:00 PM
in term of accuracy, the cannon is top, power is about 5th in line
but its single-shot nature make it less useful
also, the doc must have shrunk the thing when he turned it into a wep, it's punier than the real thing =D

CrazyJ
Apr 2, 2005, 02:05 PM
On 2005-04-02 08:34, Tycho wrote:
The special always works, you just don't know what it is. It makes the attack pierce enemies.

So who made you believe this was actually a decent weapon in the first place? Probably just assumptions.

Nope. The special attack NEVER works (or at least not often enough to warrant getting your ass kicked while trying to make it work). As I said, if I had an insanely high ATA then maybe.

I never assumed it was a decent weapon, it's just that it's a Ultimate level drop from a decent enemy. But hell, I'd be better off with a Varista.

-- J

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CrazyJ on 2005-04-02 11:06 ]</font>

Jack
Apr 2, 2005, 02:11 PM
On 2005-04-02 10:00, Dhylec wrote:
also, the doc must have shrunk the thing when he turned it into a wep, it's punier than the real thing =D

Not only that, but he somehow remodelled an Indi Belra's arm into a Dark Belra's arm too!

Fanta
Apr 2, 2005, 02:12 PM
He said it wasnt very powerful and about when Belras use they hurt ALOT.

Well, doesnt that prove how strong belras are normally??
Pity for them they are slow and can become dizzy when you run around them...=)

HUcastShinobi
Apr 3, 2005, 04:18 PM
It's just about as useful as it is for me to make such a broad obvious comment such as this...