PDA

View Full Version : Make your own Monster

Genoa
Apr 2, 2005, 09:04 PM
If you could create a new creature/machine to the world of Ragol, what would it be? Describe it. You can also make new Rare creatures from pre-existing creatures, like what i'm gunna do.

Paranz (Normal-Vhard)
Machine - Rare Enemey - Mines 2
Looks just like Garanz, but is White and is a rare. Fires missiles that cast Grants[Normal-Grants lvl.2/Hard-Grants lvl.8/Vhard-Grants lvl.15. (since there isn't any rare machines)

Karanz (Ultimate)
Machine - Rare Enemy - Mines 2
Looks just like Baranz, but is Black and is rare. Fires missiles that carry the effect of a lvl.20 Megid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-04-02 18:06 ]</font>

Hrigg
Apr 2, 2005, 09:08 PM
Bilchic- rare form of Gilchic.
More powerful version of the Gilchic. It's laser is megid instead. It would be neon green.

Jason
Apr 2, 2005, 09:21 PM
Rare enemy: Hildetora http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
Attribute: Native

Description: Looks like a Hildetorr except it is gray, and casts grants instead of megid.

Tycho
Apr 2, 2005, 09:32 PM
Gigo-Bartle. The Bartle version of the Way-Too-Hard difficulty. They run thrice as fast and shoot level 30 Megid.

... Yeah, totally.
While I'm at it...

Dark Evil Mega Falz. Rare version of Dark Falz in Ultimate. Rafoie will be replaced by Megid, the Heaven's Punisher rays by Meri Rays (remember it's possible to dodge them), twice as many Darvants will show up (even in his second phase) and they're harder to kill. And um, he does soul steal on all of your party at the same time, is immune to Mechguns and Twinsabers, has no attribute, can summon stupid enemies during his last phase, uses Megid instead of Grants, and has a higher Luck value...

Uhuh. He'd pwn, that would be a challenge.
>___<;

Genoa
Apr 2, 2005, 09:38 PM
On 2005-04-02 18:32, Tycho wrote:
Gigo-Bartle. The Bartle version of the Way-Too-Hard difficulty. They run thrice as fast and shoot level 30 Megid.

... Yeah, totally.
While I'm at it...

Dark Evil Mega Falz. Rare version of Dark Falz in Ultimate. Rafoie will be replaced by Megid, the Heaven's Punisher rays by Meri Rays (remember it's possible to dodge them), twice as many Darvants will show up (even in his second phase) and they're harder to kill. And um, he does soul steal on all of your party at the same time, is immune to Mechguns and Twinsabers, has no attribute, can summon stupid enemies during his last phase, uses Megid instead of Grants, and has a higher Luck value...

Uhuh. He'd pwn, that would be a challenge.
>___<;

Don't forget he's equiped with God/p0wns all haxz0rz http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Skorpius
Apr 2, 2005, 10:52 PM
Love Lily.

A Grants-shooting Rare Temple Lily.

It's pink.

Luis
Apr 2, 2005, 10:54 PM
i got a good one, a delsaber counter part but its looks like red ring rico, but an evil rico, and the debiter counter part will be a dark flowen, both of them are rare monsters who became look like rico and flowen! how about that!

EJ
Apr 2, 2005, 11:23 PM
Gill Hunters rare versions of Ill gills

Design to surpass hunters in ability and strength.

Their armor would be crimson red and black. They would be able to switch weapons like hunters do. Their main weapon would be a sword that looks similar to the dark flow except with less power and their secondary weapon would be a Dark Ray that will have rifle range and looks like a holy ray except it's a dark version and it's special would be Demon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2005-04-02 20:25 ]</font>

PJ
Apr 3, 2005, 12:09 AM
On 2005-04-02 19:52, Skorpius wrote:
Love Lily.

It's pink.

Would it be, in the same ironic way as Love Rappy, the ugliest Lily of them all? XD

Indi Chao

Rare version of Indi Belra

Basically, a giant Chao that shoots its arms at you.

I got this from some rumour years ago on the DC version XD

Nai_Calus
Apr 3, 2005, 12:14 AM
Skorp, you fool, Love Lillies already exist. -_- They're the rare variant of Del Lillies, only found in North Tower. You should know this, really. ;o

Making up stupid variants of Dark Falz when there are better things to steal from elsewhere is dumb. :|

So, rare variant of Dark Falz: Profound Darkness. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Saiffy
Apr 3, 2005, 12:17 AM
On 2005-04-02 21:14, Ian-KunX wrote:
Skorp, you fool, Love Lillies already exist. -_- They're the rare variant of Del Lillies, only found in North Tower. You should know this, really. ;o

Making up stupid variants of Dark Falz when there are better things to steal from elsewhere is dumb. :|

So, rare variant of Dark Falz: Profound Darkness. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

XD, love that.

Hmm... my own monster?

Del Ian! Rare(What a suprise) version of Delbiter. It uses a special ranged RAWR attack to kill it's enemies.

It also has it's own Rati, Fluffy

Skorpius
Apr 3, 2005, 12:26 AM
I wonder when someone won't make a "rare" new monster.

Nai_Calus
Apr 3, 2005, 12:34 AM
No, no. Del Ians are found in the Control Tower, or elsewhere on Gal Da Val if they want some sun, and they're not rare versions of anything, just really rare in and of themselves. There's only one Del Ian, and he's very friendly. :D He will rawr at you, though. n.n

Oh, if you're enough of a jerk to kill him, you might just get a super-rare God/Rawr, which along with allowing you to rawr like a Del Ian, acts as a State/Maintainence and makes you invulnerable to all Dark element monsters.

But if you ask him really nicely, he might just give you one, they're super-rare because he collects them.

Rabid
Apr 3, 2005, 01:28 AM
Super Duper Kill You Monster
Health: Doesn't Matter, You Lose
Attribute: Doesn't Matter, You Lose
Drops: Doesn't Matter, You Lose
Found In: Your Worst Nightmare

ya, best monster ever

EphekZ
Apr 3, 2005, 02:41 AM
uhhh

BulGunner

found in ULT ruins

uhh a bunch of darkgunners stacked on eachothers with the deathgunner at top

they uhh shoot a super ultramegadoodblastrays at you

MT7218
Apr 3, 2005, 03:38 AM
Not a new enemy, so to speak, but it does cause much harm and pain. Turret mounted security guns in areas like Mines, CCA, Tower, and Seabed. They move where they are mounted, scanning for unidentified, unauthorized things, and fire upon them. Their attacks are photon bullets, much like those that shoot out of your guns. Unlike other traps, their shots factor in DFP and EVP, and take more than just 2-4 hits like the tech traps. They can be seen by all classes, and will react if attacked first. They aren't too tough on their own, but can be annoying with other turrets and baddies, espically in the Towers. Unlike traps, they give you some EXP upon destruction, but usually aren't worth it with a %0 drop anything rate, and dysmal EXP gained from their demise (Think like, 5 EXP from them on Ult).

Agian, not an enemy exactly, but it's more orignal than what has been suggested in this thread so far.

Getintothegame
Apr 3, 2005, 03:43 AM
You know, the most badass boss EVER would be a giant rappy.

You'd always lose, sooner or later. You know the rappy, being invincible and all.

EphekZ
Apr 3, 2005, 04:24 AM
On 2005-04-03 00:43, Getintothegame wrote:

You'd always lose, sooner or later. You know the rappy, being invincible and all.

Just shoot it from far away then it will (depending on area)jump off a cliff or go through a wall

Genoa
Apr 3, 2005, 03:44 PM
???? (only in Ultimate)
Sub-Boss - Altered Beast - Caves 2
He was a FOnewm on Pioneer 1... that has been genetically altered from the work of Dal Ral Lie. Launches (randomly) either Foie/Zonde/Barta lvl. 30, Grants lvl.25, or Megid lvl.22. It also has Resta lvl.30 and Anti lvl.7. Cannot be Frozen, Shocked, Paralized, or Confused. No equipment, but still powerfull.

HUcastShinobi
Apr 3, 2005, 03:57 PM
How bout a 3rd form of Olga Flow? A black glowing Flowen, kinda like Dark Link from Zelda, OOT. He'd be a High Level, Have Dark Flow, and Use Abilities at Random...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastShinobi on 2005-04-03 13:57 ]</font>

shinobu_seta
Apr 3, 2005, 04:30 PM
I think some mutated Hunter's would be pretty cool. Maybe some people that have been taken over by the D Cells or something.

They would of course appear dark and mutated, perhaps even zombyish?

I don't think something like this would constitute a rare enemy though, more like something as part of an event of a quest or something.

Or maybe that's what Ill Gil's really are? O_o

Shiva91
Apr 3, 2005, 04:46 PM
Mini Flow
A small version of Olga Flow and gives the same amount of exp, and Are tough to beat. Three always show up at a time.
Atrrib: Dark
Found:anywhere in ep2 (randomly)

Tycho
Apr 3, 2005, 06:14 PM
On 2005-04-03 14:30, shinobu_seta wrote:
Or maybe that's what Ill Gil's really are? O_o

Uhuh. I forgot where I got it from though, but I know they used to be Hunters.

Dominitrus
Apr 3, 2005, 06:35 PM
Viking Wolves
coloured in a dark blue and grey colour.
Able to freeze when attacking.
Minimal risk and average exp given.
Non-rare type enemy.

Im bad at it I know. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

adamgnome104
Apr 3, 2005, 08:29 PM
On 2005-04-03 00:43, Getintothegame wrote:

There was a gaint Fat Rappy boss in Phantasy Star 4. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

It would be cool if they used enemies from other Sonic Team games. Like a level, where you have to shoot falling Puyo Pop things...or Kapu Kapus are everywhere and you have to shoot them... having classic sonic enemies would be cool. And a level with all the Fantasy Zone Enemies. X_x

I'd like to see a Del Booma though, that was the uber Del version of Boomas obviously. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Vielka
Apr 3, 2005, 10:29 PM
name:Aracnix
Attribute: Dark

This monster would be about the size of a chaos bringer. His body would have a similar layout of a common spider, 8 legs. The main torso area would have a bright silver plate as an armor. Its main attack ability is to teleport like the sinows, only it can teleport and land on walls or roofs. He uses a total of 2 techs, Razonde and Rabarta as a means to stop you in your tracks. His power attack would be those blue missles that Falz launches at you. He is allowed to perform a 3 hit combo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vielka on 2005-04-03 20:29 ]</font>

AYY-BEE-CEE
Apr 4, 2005, 05:26 AM
Foie Lily - shoots foie
Barta Lily - shoots gibarta
+ they teleport like Chaos Sorcerors only they close their petals into a bud, spin around, disappear and reappear elsewhere in the room.

Indi Bartle/Barble/Tollaw

Bartle/Barble/Tollaw but fire their arms at rapid speed.

Delhildesabear - Hildebears with the agility of delsabers and also have a sword and shield. Spit rafoie for good measure.

Vielka
Apr 4, 2005, 11:19 AM
On 2005-04-03 13:44, MegamanX wrote:
???? (only in Ultimate)
Sub-Boss - Altered Beast - Caves 2
He was a FOnewm on Pioneer 1... that has been genetically altered from the work of Dal Ral Lie. Launches (randomly) either Foie/Zonde/Barta lvl. 30, Grants lvl.25, or Megid lvl.22. It also has Resta lvl.30 and Anti lvl.7. Cannot be Frozen, Shocked, Paralized, or Confused. No equipment, but still powerfull.

i want to see how he stands up again a high level Ranger or Hunter with shifta/deband... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Racast with 9ks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rianna_Type1
Apr 5, 2005, 03:44 PM
Since some people seem concerned about Episode 4's lack of bosses, [There being only one boss, two if you include the RARE form of it that you have a 1/50 chance of seeing...] a friend and I decided to come up with some filler bosses for those between area battles that we all have come to know and love.

Our three candidates...

DEL DRAGON: This is a DARK dragon. It's texture is that of a dark enemy, like the Delsaber or Delbiter.

It's intro and death animation is identical to every other dragon you fought.

It spits out a stream of purple megid gas.

When it flies into the air and then lands, stomping the ground, megid clouds appear around it.

This dragon is totally awesome and should not be overlooked.

GRAN DRAGON: It's almost like Del Dragon, 'cept it's a light type. Perhaps it has similar rainbow things to Dark Falz' final form.

Of course, this dragon shoots out things of light when it roars.. when it flies into the air, lands and stomps the ground, an attack similar to Olga Flow's God's Punishment or Dark Falz's Heaven Punisher attack happens, smacking all players in the surrounding vincinity for non-elemental damage.

MACHINE DRAGON: This dragon is fully machine. It is covered in metal and shoots ELECTRICITY from it's mouth.

However, during the second half of the battle, the Dragon turns the lights off, so you can't see what's going on.

It burrows under ground and comes up under a random player, totally pissing them off and taking out a huge chunk of their life bar.

Note: The MACHINE DRAGON has the capability to cast Shifta/Deband on itself, as well as Jellen/Zalure the players. If you beat the crap out of the dragon too harshly, it will phase out, cast Resta on itself, and resume fighting.

Weak players should not fight this boss.

.. Totally awesome.

(Yes, I know I also posted it in the Ep.4 boss video thread..)

Genoa
Apr 5, 2005, 05:44 PM
On 2005-04-05 13:44, Rianna_Type1 wrote:
Since some people seem concerned about Episode 4's lack of bosses, [There being only one boss, two if you include the RARE form of it that you have a 1/50 chance of seeing...] a friend and I decided to come up with some filler bosses for those between area battles that we all have come to know and love.

Our three candidates...

DEL DRAGON: This is a DARK dragon. It's texture is that of a dark enemy, like the Delsaber or Delbiter.

It's intro and death animation is identical to every other dragon you fought.

It spits out a stream of purple megid gas.

When it flies into the air and then lands, stomping the ground, megid clouds appear around it.

This dragon is totally awesome and should not be overlooked.

GRAN DRAGON: It's almost like Del Dragon, 'cept it's a light type. Perhaps it has similar rainbow things to Dark Falz' final form.

Of course, this dragon shoots out things of light when it roars.. when it flies into the air, lands and stomps the ground, an attack similar to Olga Flow's God's Punishment or Dark Falz's Heaven Punisher attack happens, smacking all players in the surrounding vincinity for non-elemental damage.

MACHINE DRAGON: This dragon is fully machine. It is covered in metal and shoots ELECTRICITY from it's mouth.

However, during the second half of the battle, the Dragon turns the lights off, so you can't see what's going on.

It burrows under ground and comes up under a random player, totally pissing them off and taking out a huge chunk of their life bar.

Note: The MACHINE DRAGON has the capability to cast Shifta/Deband on itself, as well as Jellen/Zalure the players. If you beat the crap out of the dragon too harshly, it will phase out, cast Resta on itself, and resume fighting.

Weak players should not fight this boss.

.. Totally awesome.

(Yes, I know I also posted it in the Ep.4 boss video thread..)

that is whicked, I like that.

haha, I'd like to see a Freeza from DragonBallZ come down... and like... p0wn any n00b HUmar with the name of Goku or Vegita or something http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Yeah, he'd quickly dash down from the sky and shoot some big beam thingy and like... have a heaven punisher effect... except it's 1 hit KO regardless.

Rianna_Type1
Apr 5, 2005, 05:45 PM
Well, my monsters were jokes, but it's good you recognize HARDCORENESS AND THE SEXY.

It's only appropriate that you flex right now.

Rei-San
Apr 5, 2005, 06:06 PM
Here are mine:

Fire Rappy: A red flaming rappy that is twice the size of an original.Peaks you at short range but fires foie at you at long range. When it is about to die, it uses a lv.30 rafoie as a last attempt to survive.(You'll know when the flanes turn yellow.
Found in: Caves1

Ice Rappy: A Light blue rappy that is shrouded in a mist. It peaks you at close range but uses Gibarta on you at long range. Sooner or later it will use Rabarta to freeze you. Once frozen the rappy will ram you causing confusion.
Found in:Controlcenter and Seabed.

Hrigg
Apr 5, 2005, 06:20 PM
Sandchich- Rare form of Dubchich
Looks remarkably like a sandwitch.
Drops: Frozen Shooter: 1/2
Very powerful. Shoots peanut butter at you.

theendisnear
Apr 5, 2005, 07:42 PM
Flying Assassin

Rare type of Grass/Crimson Assassin
Looks similar to sexy Ant-Lions http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif from Half-Life 2
Can fly to player with instant death action, but only with flying strike
super resistant to magic
When one dies it drops its item and splits into two smaller/weaker baby assassins

Shadowpawn
Apr 6, 2005, 10:43 AM
The Immortal.
Dark element.
Humanoid form. 6,11"
Stats
HP:50,000
TP:Limitless (Resorates at 500 a second)
ATP:4000
ATA:170
DEF:2500
MST:3000
LCK:100
EVA:0
Located in, Ultimate forest, near the boss warp (after you've defeated every enemy in the forest and the boss.)

Immune to Zelure, Shock, Confusion, Poison, Paralysis, Freeze.

Spells:
Deband
Shifta
Nova (lv.50 Rafoie, covers a large area)
Holy Ray (The Beam from the Holy Ray, only 3 times as big.)
Heaven's Wrath (Heaven's Punisher repeated twice)
Black Hole (Sucks player towards The Immortal for close encounter damage)
Plauge (Inflict various status effects on player)
Regenerate :Auto: (Resorates energy at a fixed rate.)

Exp.: 10,000
Rare: Random pick from all rares.

Description: The finish product of the D-Cell testing from Gal Dal Val island research facility. Code name, Olga ver.2, like Olga Flow this being was the result of fusioning D-Cells,a human host and the Olga AI. The only difference is that eh human host was killed first and the D-Cells were put into a domiant state before transfusion the AI. With this in place, the WORKS military was able to create a controllible super human. On it's left arm is a WORKS emblem with product number 09091999.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2005-04-07 13:15 ]</font>

Neith
Apr 6, 2005, 11:23 AM
'Chimera01'/A.Beast/Normal/Hard/Very Hard
A large mutant hybrid of various predators native to Ragol. Primarily melee orientated, but can shoot foie.

'Chimera02'/A.Beast/Normal/Hard/Very Hard
A rare form of the Chimera, with extreme resistance to damage, thanks to it's armored carapace. Melee, and can cast Jellen/Zalure when it slashes (10% chance).

'Sinow Salvo'/Machine/Ultimate/(Mines) Rare form of Sinow Blue. Has missile pods in it's shoulders, much like a Baranz, but with increased movement.

Yeah, not exactly original, but that's what I got for now.

Hrith
Apr 6, 2005, 11:47 AM
I once dreamed that bright red Gillchich dropped in the Underground Tunnel if you waited long enough after killing Dal Ra Lie http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Reading this thread makes one realize how hard it actually to create great monsters.

RoninJoku
Apr 6, 2005, 01:46 PM
A boss battle that consists of three enemies- A HU a RA and a FO-all probably controlled by the darkness... They would be very twisted and scary looking... They would work together as a team that attacked you in three different formations (one for each boss). They would probably warp around randomly and switch between attack formations to make things interesting. When you defeat one, the boss can obviously no longer go into their specified attack mode, and thusly becomes easier... In the death sequence you can see their souls being freed from evil as is done with Rico upon defeating Dark Falz (and maybe Flowen- I can't remember >.<)...

There also needs to be a snow area (W00TZ0RZ EP V :B)... with snow-like enemies... um... There could be yeti! and um... other... stuff... Something original that wasn't skinned from anything else... And I suppose there could be snow rappies >.<...

And also... There are those enemies in Phantasy Star 4 (maybe others too-i'm not sure) From Zio's castle, that kind of remind me of Ill Gills... But anyway there were other similar enemies with canes... so there should be FO type Ill Gills too... (Or perhaps that would be considered too much like a chaos sorceror) Who knows! XP

Anyway-that's all I got for now. I hope it didn't sound to cheezy or anything XD!

Shadowpawn
Apr 6, 2005, 02:01 PM
Photonic Vampress
???? (Natural and Dark)
Humanoid with Bat wings, 5,5"
HP:70,000-300,000<---Insane!
TP:9999
ATP:2,000-7,000 (Increases every time you hit monster with photonic weapon by 200)
ATA:200
DEF:1,000
MST: 3,500
EVA:900
LCK:0

Encounter at Ultimate CCA:Seaside at night. (After you defeat every enemy at Seaside, leave Seaside and re-enter. Located near the sea.)

Immune: Freeze, Confuse, Shock, Posion (poison only heals it) Barta, Zonde, Megid.
Spells:
Deband
Life Suck (Takes 1/2 of HP and adds to Vampress)
TP Drain (Takes 1/2 of TP and adds to Vampress)
Transform (Turns into a bat for a limited time, takes twice the damage but earns new abilites)
Plight of The Nocturnal :Bat-form: (Summons a downfall of moon fragments upon the field for 3 mintues, Damage is fractional to players HP...about 1/16 per hit.)
Invisible (Renders Vampress invisible until she attacks)
Reaper :Bat-form: (An attack that has 1/32 chance of insant death, ignore EDRK)
Wave Cannon (When Vampress has absorbed the max limit of Photonic energy from your weapon (if it's photonic) she unleash a wave of photonic energy that can deliver a 20-100 hits.)
Dash (Vampress speed incease exponently.)
Darkness (Blinds player (you, not the character) by covering the screen in Darkness for 20 seconds)
Plamasmic Hail Storm(Summons a storm of Hail and Lightning for 2 mintues, damage can be reduced by Elemental resistance.)
Twin :bat: (Can make copy of self, has half the stats of current Vampress, up to 5 can be made. Also give half the exp but no drop rate)

Exp: 30,000
Drop: Scape doll x 7 + Parasite Del Rol + Olga DNA

Descprition: Shortly before the blast a unknown life form was descovered on Ragol. Little is known about the creature...only a name is tatooed on the female life form...Neifirst.

Mimic.
Mysterious creature that takes the form of the player (or first player in a group)
HP: Dependant on player
TP: Dependant on player
Chart HP TP
1-9 1000 100
10-59 2000 300
60-89 6000 1000
90-110 15,000 5000
111-119 20,000 6000
120-135 22,000 8000
136-158 24,000 9000
159-175 25,000 9999
176-190 50,000 9999
191-199 89,009 12,000
200 140,000 20,000
Beyond*Locked Locked

*Those that use a cheating method to put your level beyond 200 (even though it's a mask) won't be able to kill the monster, even though a one hit kill (the game will freeze. Finding a way around the freeze will result in: Negetive Exp or no exp or glitched graphics. >_>)

ATP: 3 times as yours
ATA: 3 times as yours
DEF: 2 times as yours
MST: 3 times as yours
EVA: 1/2 yours
LCK: 0

Spells: Everything you have maxed out

No description availible.

Located next to pillars in the forest, cave and mines after you've defeated every monster on any diffculty in stage.

Exp: Automatic level up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2005-04-06 14:20 ]</font>

Sayara
Apr 6, 2005, 03:40 PM
Deligator (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/PSO%20Monster/Deligator.jpg)
Dark
Ruins/Seabed (either or)

Aligator shaped Del monster, purple skin, with a yellow rim on its front, Bent mishapened legs make the bottom of the gator, A spiked tail (sorta like the Masked Boss in Dark World Castle 1 in Link to the Past)

Slow and powerful, high stamina, defense is high, but low evasion. Superior EDK, EIC, ELT and EFR resistances, Mediocure ETH
Stomp like the Delbiter can confuse in 1/3 chance.
Chomping Bite [does in desperation] disarms shield item.

Abrappy - Abeast Rappy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Evil Shark skintexture and dragon tail.

Kanchin (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/PSO%20Monster/Kanchin.jpg)
Machine
Mines
Small sized (Candine sized) monster resemballing the happy teeth toys, but with a robotic eye and no windup.
Low HP,Attack,Defense, but high evasion and critical hit ability. Pathetic EIC resistance, Superior EFR and ETH resistance. Does not become Paraylized or posioned.
It "activates" when you get near it. Chomping insanely (multi hits up to 5) snipe with a ranged weapon, its evp is much less when not active.

[Serpent (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/PSO%20Monster/Serpent.jpg)
Native
Forest/Temple/Mountains/Jungle
A redorange snake that is long (4 feet.)
OK Hp, low evasion. No extreme resistances
Bite, 1/2 chance of poision.
Vomit Toss - Spits an acid substance (think like Hildebear and their spits.) instant posion but no damage on contact.

Deliapop (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/PSO%20Monster/Delilipop.jpg)
Dark
Seabed
A circular sign posted on a watered surface. The circual shape has a swirling red look to it, giving it a sense of a Lollypop.
Notmoving, rarely attacking. Extreme Defense and resistances but 0 evp.

After staring at the hunter for a long time it'll activate level 20 gizonde (instant shock) or summon a monster.

Del-Sinow (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6152510/)/Sinow Black (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6189701/)
Machine/Dark
Mines 2

Sinow Beats with d-cells fused within. Del Sinow resembles Sinow Beat but with a falz headpiece and red claws. Sinow Black resembles Sinow Spiegel but with red Spikes on its back and dark purple machine paint.
Del Sinow have weak atp but superior evp and EDK, ELT and ETH resistances.
Sinow Black has Superior ATP, Def and Evp but less HP then a Del Sinow

Del-Sinow's punches paralyze. When it jumps back it either. . .
A. Teleports like Sinow Beat (that stand then move really really fast)
B. Disappear like Sinow Blue/Red
C. Toss megid (weaker then Ob but stronger then Ult whatshisface monkey).

Sinow Black has a double punch like any other sinow, but after 6 direct punches its one hit KO. (meaning it swings 3 times.) His punches disarms weapons after the 2nd swing. It teleports like any Ep 2 Sinow and also performs photon camoflouge where its evp rises beyond the roof. Tech it or freeze it to get hits in.

occassionally Sinow Black also tosses megid around the same level of Del-Sinow but much faster.
And always casts itself and its allies Resta and Shifta/Deband and Jellen/Zaliure to any hunter in its Resta range (as low as level 10 humar range)

No Wait! One more
Dahilia Assassin (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/PSO%20Monster/Dahilia.jpg)
Dark/A-beast
hmm?

Crimson Assassin but in Dark Purple. Its edges are sharp and jagged and its arms have a misty lavander tint. Megid smoke hisses when it dashes.

As any Assassin when it comes to Resistances and junk, but Better EDK/ELT resistance

Its breathing is a megid. Like Crimson freezes you, Dahlia's kills you. Its blade smack poisions and its dash attack confuses you. However its SLOWER then Crimsons dash attack but has a longer reach.
There we go!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2005-04-06 14:13 ]</font>

AYY-BEE-CEE
Apr 6, 2005, 04:22 PM
Old Woman.

An Indi Belra in the form of an old woman. She walks really slow and takes a long time to turn around and whacks people with her zimmer frame. At a distance she fires the zimmer frame at the target and it respawns in her hands after being launched. Also has very high defence (she's survived through two wars you know!).

Shadowpawn
Apr 6, 2005, 06:27 PM
Program Number 49 and Vol Opt ver.3
Machine for both
Program Number 49: A large computer terminal that has Vol Opt attached to it. Takes up a large area, it's ends are two large metal wings like structures connected to the walls.
Vol Opt vol.3: Humanoid machine with red armor. Arched curves connected to shoulders, a two small sickle are attached its wrist. Can hover for a limited time, is equiped with tech emulation (which is ironic because tech are an emulation of magic.) Is extremely fast, it's core power supply is within the center of it's body. 7,0"

Program Number 49
HP: 150,000
TP: 0
ATP:0
ATA:0
DEF: 3000
MST: 0
EVA: 0
LCK: 0

Attacks:
HP absorb ( takes 3/4 of HP)
MP absorb (takes 3/4 of HP)
Beam 01: (Inflicts Palaysis)
Beam 02: (Inflicts Freeze)
Beam 03: (Inflicts Shock
Beam 04: (Inflicts Posion)
Beam 05: (Inflicts Confusion)
Beam 06: (1/16 chance at Death)
Beam 07: (Fixed Damage: 1,200)
Resorate: (Once activated, it gains 1000 per minute. Can be activated once and last for entire battle)
Capture: Grabs a teamate and hold them hostage for 60 seconds. (If alone, does nothing.)

Exp: 10,000
Drop: None

Vol Opt ver.3
HP: 70,000
ATP: 5,000
ATA: 300 !
DEF: 2000
MST: 0
LCK: 400

Immune: Shock, Confusion, Freeze, Paralysis

Spells/Attacks

Excel (Increase speed by an absurd amount)
Shifta
Deband
Jellen
Zelure
Nova
Zonde Wave (Many Lv. 50 GiZondes fired at a rapid rate.)
Vol Cannon (1/4 chance at instant death)
Holy Prism ( A giant prism falls from above to the field, from it light ray are fired at random in every direction.)
Malfuction (Vol goes breserk and a series of pillars raise from the ground randomly)
Overcharge (Power increase by 1/2, only used when near death. Last until end of fight.)

Description: After it's battle with the Hunter's Guild Vol Opt escaped to Gal Dal Val's CCA control tower. It linked it's self with a defuct terminal and has been feeding of the islands energy resources. It has taken occupation in an battle suit build for unlocking enhanced fighting capabilties in a human with augmented tech supplies.

Exp. 30,000
Drop. 99 Phtonic Spheres (Online), Flame Garment and an S-Rank weapon of your choice (Offline)

Located: Top of Control Tower West

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2005-04-07 09:26 ]</font>

Neith
Apr 7, 2005, 10:52 AM
Ok, I drew my Sinow Salvo idea, but unfortunately, my scanner's havin' problems, so I cant show it. Basically, it's the same kind of proportions of a Sinow Red (big shoulders, long arms, hunched back), except one arm is a laser targeter/painter, and one arm is the typical sinow blade. Mounted on each shoulder are mini-missile pods, each with 3 missiles. I'm gonna try and work it out some more, so that it doesnt resemble a traditional Sinow as much.
As for the D-Cell infected HU/RA/FO ideas, I think that'd be really neat, provided they looked cool. Ive found it really hard to think of original ideas, so I have the slightest bit of respect for ST now I suppose. ..

Sayara
Apr 7, 2005, 01:19 PM
On 2005-04-07 08:52, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Ok, I drew my Sinow Salvo idea, but unfortunately, my scanner's havin' problems, so I cant show it. Basically, it's the same kind of proportions of a Sinow Red (big shoulders, long arms, hunched back), except one arm is a laser targeter/painter, and one arm is the typical sinow blade. Mounted on each shoulder are mini-missile pods, each with 3 missiles. I'm gonna try and work it out some more, so that it doesnt resemble a traditional Sinow as much.
As for the D-Cell infected HU/RA/FO ideas, I think that'd be really neat, provided they looked cool. Ive found it really hard to think of original ideas, so I have the slightest bit of respect for ST now I suppose. ..

We can't have everything be stupid hard, and it is hard to make things balanced yet difficult.

I like this D cell HuRaFO idea, i might take up on it... :o

Neith
Apr 7, 2005, 02:18 PM
Yeah, the idea was that it only had one blade to make space for the laser painter, and the missiles require a lock-on through the laser painter, and the sinow has to stand still to fire. That should make it a bit easier (and easier to redesign). I didnt know how hard designing original monsters is http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shadowpawn
Apr 8, 2005, 09:43 PM
????
Amorphous Blob
A.Beast.
HP: 300,000
TP: 99,999
ATP: 1500
ATA:100
DEF:1000
EVA:500
LCK:700

Immune to: Foie, Barta, Megid, Freeze.
Spells/Attacks
Flaten (Flaten itself to cover entire ground, allowing it to shoot pieces of itself from below.)
Hover (Takes it out of reach of player's attacks.)
Jellen Lv. 40
Zelure Lv. 40
All Foie Spells
All Barta Spells
Grants
Divine Punishment (Olga's move)
Time Stop (Freezes player for 10 seconds.)

Located at Cave 2 after defeating every enemy and returning to the waterfall room.

Exp. 20,000

Drop: S-Rank of your choice.

Description: This monster is the result of D-Cell testing with singular cells life forms. After being injected with the D-cells the life form fused with water molecules and grew at a rapid rate. It's highly resistant to most techs, it is also a uncontrolable bio weapon that was sealed away in the caverns of Ragol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2005-04-08 19:43 ]</font>

Jason
Apr 8, 2005, 10:23 PM
On 2005-04-02 19:52, Skorpius wrote:
Love Lily.

It's pink.

I'd change that to dark purple.

Sayara
Apr 8, 2005, 10:38 PM
Well if Del Lily is Black/Darkest Purple

Its rare counterpart should be its opposite, a light bright color. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jason
Apr 9, 2005, 10:53 AM
Yeah, to a holy colour.

Thalui89
Apr 9, 2005, 12:52 PM
hmmm....well my monsters would have to be:

Ethereal-rare delsaber-norm,hard.vhard and ult

A rare delsaber that has adapted the dark energy in its body to alter light rays. Due to this creatures ability it is only part visible. This creature has also adapted to life inside the ruins so has developed the ability to cling to walls like a lizard, while clinging to a wall the creature can only be hit with a gun type weapon or techs.

Nano-Phoenix-rare nano dragon

A nanodragon that has been mutated by continus heat from caves lava falls. This creature can fly at twice the speed of a nanodragon and has the ability to revive its self once, this ability depends on the phoenix's surroundings energy levels. This creature can convert magic energy into life energy, therefore it is particularly strong against forces. If the phoenix is not attacked by a magic based attack or elemental special attack then it cannot self reveive

If i think of anything else i'll post it later! bye for now peeps.