PDA

View Full Version : DC-Item: Mat usage

MT7218
Apr 3, 2005, 12:20 AM
Is it true that material usage was unlimited untill max stats back in the DC days? For V1 and V2? I'm playing a Skyly HUmar (Currently lv11), and wonder if I should be selective with the mats like in the GC ver, or chomp 'em all down as I get 'em? I'm playing DC PSO for a little bit to get a very, very vauge idea of what it was like...

Mixfortune
Apr 3, 2005, 12:57 AM
In all of the DC versions, materials have no max, until you max your stats.
Chomp away.

Comethius
Apr 8, 2005, 09:52 PM
I have a FOmarl on v2 and I can no longer use HP mats. So there maybe a limit on those. But I have never had this problem with any other kind of mat though.

Ryna
Apr 9, 2005, 07:12 AM
On 2005-04-08 19:52, Comethius wrote:
I have a FOmarl on v2 and I can no longer use HP mats. So there maybe a limit on those. But I have never had this problem with any other kind of mat though.

There was a limit on the number of hp mats you could use. It was impossible to reach max hp before you used up your allotted amount. I forget what the limit was though.

Mystil
Apr 9, 2005, 09:01 AM
Back when hit mats were the most valuable ones to find aside from pow mats. Eat eat eat eat. Towards the end of the DC era, nearly everyone was 'the same' cause everyone was maxed out due to only needing to eat 4857409547057 mats.

sviatgabor
Apr 11, 2005, 05:24 AM
On 2005-04-08 19:52, Comethius wrote:

If you enter the menu screen while playing and hit a R, your stats will come up. If any of the numbers are in yellow it means that those stats are maxed and you cannot use any more mats in that area.