PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Max Attack 1 Masters

jspacemunkey
Apr 3, 2005, 09:54 AM
just so it's clear, i'm on xbox and thus am looking for xbox players.

i am raising seven (maybe eight) characters to master level in MA1. i'll need hearts for all of them so i want to meet other masters and find a couple people to make runs with nightly. the seven characters i will be running are as follows:

skyly HUcast
purplenum HUcaseal
viridia HUcast (redundancy sucks)
redria RAcaseal
oran HUnewearl
whitill RAcaseal (see previous parenthetical)
pinkal FOnewearl

there is a possibility that i will run my bluefull FOmarl as well. she's lower level though, and would be slower than the rest. now, none of these characters are masters yet. i will finish the skyly HUcast today and start on the HUcaseal. my goal is to finish two this week (not counting the HUcast) and at least two the following week. after that, i should have a lot more free time and i will try to finish off the remainder in the third week.

so who here has characters at master level and/or would be willing to help me? i'm looking for people who want to run nightly to get multiple characters to 10k, or don't mind running 7 times over (not all at once) with their master.

my gamertag is burningnomad and you can almost always find me in epdote 9.

any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: okay, after a lot of thought i've decided i'm only going to take four characters through this process. i'm getting the impression it's near impossible to find other masters on xbox, so i'm going to scale down.

revised list:
skyly HUcast
purplenum HUcaseal
redria RAcaseal
oran HUnewearl

if you want to make runs or trade hearts, feel free to add my gamertag.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2005-04-03 17:29 ]</font>