PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Boss item drops..

Rianna_Type1
Apr 3, 2005, 03:20 PM
It's been quite some time and I just recently started playing regularly again, but for the life of me, I can't remember...

If you're doing quests online, for example Lost HEAT SWORD, is it possible to get the Dragon's drop?

Like, if I was to repeatedly run through Hard mode HEAT SWORD, would I be able to find the Mushashi if it drops on my section ID? Or, would I have to run through a normal forest run instead?

I was also thinking of running repeat Towards the Future to repeatedly fight certain bosses for rare items.

Welp, let me know, please.

Ciao.

Quo
Apr 3, 2005, 03:31 PM
Yes, you can find boss rares in quests.

Rianna_Type1
Apr 3, 2005, 03:35 PM
Aye aye, then. I'll take your word for it.

I remember someone telling me that you couldn't, though, or maybe they just had bad luck. I have no clue.

I looked at the guides for a statement like that, but didn't find any.

Yesterday I did a quite a few TTF and Heat Sword quests, attempting to find a Mushashi on Hard. I'd abort the TTF quest right after the Dragon, but I never found one. Just Trap Visions and meseta.

A little later on in the day, I did a regular Forest run on Hard and it dropped. So it made me think about the question I asked.

Thanks for the reply.

Bawless
Apr 3, 2005, 03:44 PM
i got a yamato on my first ttf run online. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif