PDA

View Full Version : S-Rank Weapons For A HUcast

HUcastShinobi
Apr 3, 2005, 03:49 PM
What would you reccomend for a HUcast for an S-Rank? I've been uneasy about what I've wanted recently, so I wish to know.

I want S-Rank Sword/Swords.
My reason for no Twin is that I own a Demolition Comet, and it has more ATP than a maxed Twin.

rena-ko
Apr 3, 2005, 03:56 PM
demo comet > srank twin (the srank just looks better IMHO)

you'll want the sword. period.
(at least until you find a chain sawd or red sword with decent hit)

you'll maybe want a handgun or slicer for zalure, if you play offline... but then again... you dont need zalure, not even offline.

well, what else... partisan if you prefer partisans over swords... but well.. its not that great.

Hrigg
Apr 3, 2005, 03:56 PM
Maybe an s-rank sword with Zalure special. That would pwn.

HUcastShinobi
Apr 3, 2005, 03:58 PM
But what about the Swords?

Hrigg
Apr 3, 2005, 04:32 PM
If you want those... well I dunno. Maybe Shifta or Zalure for it so you can do more damage.

Mixfortune
Apr 3, 2005, 04:43 PM
On 2005-04-03 14:32, Hrigg wrote:
If you want those... well I dunno. Maybe Shifta or Zalure for it so you can do more damage.

You can't get Shifta on an S-Rank weapon.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=977

For Hucast, Jellen may be plausible. The phase-through that comes with Jellen and Zalure won't matter as much if their ATP is cut.

Phase-through meaning that using Jellen or Zalure, the enemies do not recoil, but instead keep walking and attacking like normal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2005-04-03 14:45 ]</font>

HUcastShinobi
Apr 3, 2005, 04:44 PM
@_@ That would be cool though http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hrith
Apr 3, 2005, 04:47 PM
S-Rank Partisan is the best Partisan in the game, but S-Rank Sword pwns it.

Zalure on a melee weapon is a very bad idea if you do not have you own Jellen.

Swords are very bad on HUcast, they have low ATA for a Paired Sword, Asuka has 5 more ATA, and can have hit%

I say Partisan, Sword, Slicer or Gun for Ep1 S-Ranks.

HUcastShinobi
Apr 3, 2005, 06:46 PM
But what about Ep2? I really need to know about that more...