PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: quest question

Hustler_One
Apr 5, 2005, 05:10 PM
im in the ultimate mines and getting whomped on pretty bad, i can take most anything but sinow creatures (and probly a baranz have not seen one yet) i saw somthing earlier about using quests npc as protection from attacks, so as to level up. But i hae not done any quests at all. Now for my question, do you have to do every quest in the mines and forest to get mines quests? I have never played quests so i would not know.

PS: i know i sound noobish but i truly have not played the quests exept once when my buddy asked me to beat "seat of the heart".

Mixfortune
Apr 5, 2005, 05:22 PM
If you beat the first three quests, you then get access to most quests up to the maximum area you have unlocked. There's some other quests which require completion of some other quests, but don't worry about those at the moment.

Beat the first three quests and you'll have access to more forest quests, caves quests, and mines quests. You can then do a mines quest with an NPC partner that you can sort of position to help shield yourself. Try Knowing One's Heart... Elly can make a nice meatshield for you, just keep her well healed.

Also, you won't run into Megid in mines, but for future reference, NPCs are immune to megid, so they make a nice distraction for Megid using enemies... just don't sit behind the NPC, as enemy megid penetrates.