or go all out pow and get god/arms?
what should i do :/

What Ranger class are you using?

Dhylec
Apr 6, 2005, 09:41 PM
mind you to be a bit more specific?
there are at least 4 classes of rangers with human & android
a mag for human is definately not the same for droids

since ra's are generally weaker than hu's, the general rule are, more power for more damage, more dex for faster access to more guns

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 6, 2005, 11:11 PM
Ramar
Im thinking of making a 30/120/50/0 mag
and piping for god units
question is which O_o

JinxJinxJinx
Apr 6, 2005, 11:12 PM
also can you use mag cells on rare mags?
just in case i get a chu chu cell in the future

Hrith
Apr 7, 2005, 05:24 AM
You can't use mag cells on mags already rare (that includes Savitri, Rukmin, Diwari and the likes).
For the requirements to mag cell fusing, use guides.

Your stats aren't bad, but you're gonna need God/Arm units, then (depending on what Lv your RAmar already is).

My RAmar uses a 5/125/70/0 Diwari, and has since Lv 1 (Lv 160 now), because I like to have free slots open for cure units, but that's me.

Lowering DEX on the mag and using God/Arm units is mathematically better, but then you have to deal with the status ailments, up to you.

CrazyJ
Apr 7, 2005, 09:04 AM
to go one step further from Kef great advice...depending on your section ID you'll find different God units.

If your ID can find God/Arm then go with Kef's advice 100%. If you ID doesn't find God/Arm easily or at all, but does find God/Power then maybe go with: 5/100/95/0 or something in that neighborhood of stats.

In all honesty though being a RAmar you're going to have good ATA anyhow so you might want to just focus on power (unless this is for a low level character).

best of luck,

-- J

JamesFOmar
Apr 7, 2005, 09:47 AM
I have always used the following stats for my RAmar 5/145/50/0, plus a God/Arm and by the time your level 40 or so you should be able to use a Frozen Shooter. If you want to use this earlier I suggest getting more God/Arms as when your a high level and have too much ATA to the point that your just wasting stats on your mag, you can just unequip the god/arms. ie. you have max ata and have for a while. Without your mag you need 37 ata to be max you mag raises by 45, your wasting Dex that could be used on Pow.