PDA

View Full Version : a question on redoing quest

Flame_Master
Apr 7, 2005, 01:04 PM
after you finished all the quest, does it make all the quests available, or is it still seperated by tiers?

Ryna
Apr 7, 2005, 01:07 PM
On 2005-04-07 11:04, Flame_Master wrote:
after you finished all the quest, does it make all the quests available, or is it still seperated by tiers?

After you've finished all the quests for a particular episode/diffculty, they will all become available for that episode/difficulty.

derBauer
Apr 7, 2005, 01:16 PM
Will they still all stay open if you beat one of them? Or will you have to beat all of them all over again?

Ryna
Apr 7, 2005, 01:19 PM
On 2005-04-07 11:16, derBauer wrote:
Will they still all stay open if you beat one of them? Or will you have to beat all of them all over again?

They will all stay open.

The only thing that you have to keep in mind is if that if you are going from Episode1&2 to Plus, you will need to complete Central Fire Dome Swirl before all the quests will become available again.

dotWizard
Jun 12, 2005, 10:45 PM
Reviving this topic from the dead.

For PSOBB, do you have to complete all HARD quests to be able to do them in HARD again?

I want to do Fake in Yellow to get a Rappy's Fan, but it is greyed out. The thing is: I didn't do Fake in Yellow in HARD difficulty. I did it in NORMAL to have access to Dr. Osto's enemy part conversion. When I look at my HARD quest list, it has the same quests greyed out as my NORMAL quest list.

So can I just complete all the quests in NORMAL to unlock them again in HARD? Seems reasonable.

Getintothegame
Jun 12, 2005, 11:21 PM
Eh, Old bump, but I'm pretty sure that they arn't carried over, since mine aren't the same.

dotWizard
Jun 12, 2005, 11:29 PM
Anyone else's quests carry over or not carry over? Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst version, anyway.

I know I didn't do Fake in Yellow, Secret Delivery, and Dr. Osto's Research in HARD. I just did it in NORMAL to get him to convert an enemy part.

Why I can't seem to select these quests in HARD is odd to me.

roygbiv
Jun 13, 2005, 12:48 AM
On the topic of getting the enemy part conversion, it seems things are different in BB than how they were on the GC... I did secret delivery, but don't seem to have access to Doc's Secret quest... (or whatever it is called)... have unlocked ruins (did gov't 4-1) so... what is the new prereq for this mission?

dotWizard
Jun 13, 2005, 05:33 AM
Fake in Yellow, talk to Elenor next to the Principal teleporter until she disappears, then complete Fake in Yellow.