PDA

View Full Version : I found some AR codes for pso........

Hunter_X
Apr 7, 2005, 02:25 PM
i was looking for codes on my other gc games and i saw the website had some AR codes for pso. So i checked them out ( you would to ) there were codes to turn your character into sonic, knuckles, tails, flowen, and rico. Then there were some wierd codes that let u walk through walls . These codes wont work online so whats the harm of them?

Shadowpawn
Apr 7, 2005, 03:53 PM
Most people don't codes mind GOE, NPC, or even WTW. It's stuff like FSOD and NOL that people tend to get up in arms about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2005-04-10 15:54 ]</font>

Collector
Apr 8, 2005, 03:01 AM
On 2005-04-07 12:25, Hunter_X wrote:
i was looking for codes on my other gc games and i saw the website had some AR codes for pso. So i checked them out ( you would to ) there were codes to turn your character into sonic, knuckles, tails, flowen, and rico. Then there were some wierd codes that let u walk through walls . These codes wont work online so whats the harm of them?

Have you ever been online?

As people can be an NPC char online I have in EU ep1&2, US PSO Plus and EU EP3, I can be an NPC in EU EP3 without been banned I even had them added Kohles code list, in US/EU EP3 you can also cuzz online in text bubbles, its funny when I do it in ep1&2 lol

Jess16241
Apr 14, 2005, 09:17 AM
there are more than a hundred codes for PSO, including:
Infinite HP
Infinite TP
walk through walls
lock all doors
instant lvl 200
quick lvl up
one hit kills (not enemies, you)
FSOD
NPC's
Play as (insert boss name here)
walk through doors
levitate
online mode offline
max techniques
max stats for (insert character class here)
use techniques in town
weapons & mag appear in town
use weapons in town
resta kills
warp to ...
play .... quest in multiplayere
all levels open
(that's not one hundred, but the "play as ..." there is a different code for each boss, there is a different code for each NPC, there is a different code per "max stats ...." class, such as, there are four per each major seperation, totalling 12 codes for the max stats, and there are about six codes for different places for an instant lvl 200 lvl up, as for the warp code, there is at least one code per any possible place to be in the game, such as: forest 1,2, or dragon, caves 1,2,3, or de ro lee... so on and so forth, and the last code lets them go to any level with the normal warp, such as forest 1 or 2, cave 1,2, or 3, mines 1, or 2, ruins 1,2, or 3 (only one code), and the play ... quest in multiplayere lets them choose from any of the quests and play it in multiplayer, there is a seperate code per quest, the max techniques code gives your character max techniques in their level, but also gives all characters level 30 of what they cant learn, such as megid and grants, the infinite HP code works, but if they get hit strong enough to kill them in one hit, then they will still die, the infinite TP code never fails, the walk through walls code isn't very good, it can easily cause the game to freeze, but it can also FSOD the user of the code as well, that is all that i can remember for now...)

somehow i get the feeling that when you stumbled across the codes you were intentionally looking for codes for PSO, or else you wouldn't have found them, i know this because it took me a long time searching under a search entitled "PSO action replay codes" to find some, you dont "stumble" across them, you have to be really looking for them to find them, in this i conclude that you were intentionally looking for PSO codes so as to cheat on PSO, perhaps out of boredom, or perhaps because you just wanted to for no reason, doesn't matter, its the cheating world, when people have the possibility to cheat, they more than likely will, and just not tell anyone if they are that worried about it, they may even deny it, but by having an AR, no one can fully believe you when you say that you don't cheat on PSO, because you have the equipment, and it can be played offline, so they do not know that you dont.... now i conclude my message

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jess16241 on 2005-04-14 07:28 ]</font>

Corey
Apr 15, 2005, 10:07 AM
I'd correct you, but it would take too long from where I am. Maybe tonight...
(expect an edit in 5 hours...)

Zeonoline
Apr 28, 2005, 02:28 PM
I just wouldn't mind getting the modem for GC so I can play online. Then get another memory card and AR to play AR on one card and legit on the other.

TrekkiesUnite
Apr 28, 2005, 09:32 PM
any code can be used online, they just say don't use them online becuase they have to but no one listens. and Hunter X is that you Ethan? cuz the two user ID's are very similar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2005-04-28 19:34 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Apr 28, 2005, 10:09 PM
On 2005-04-28 12:28, Zeonoline wrote:
I just wouldn't mind getting the modem for GC so I can play online. Then get another memory card and AR to play AR on one card and legit on the other.

Don't bump old topics. Read forum rules.

Lusky
Sep 9, 2005, 12:15 AM
my friends use ar so i hate playing with them but what they do is get a 200llv and find rares to give to a diffrent account that dosent use codes.

Ryna
Sep 9, 2005, 06:23 AM
On 2005-09-08 22:15, Lusky wrote:
my friends use ar so i hate playing with them but what they do is get a 200llv and find rares to give to a diffrent account that dosent use codes.

As the previous poster said, please don't bump forum topics this old. Generally anything that hasn't been replied to in 2 weeks is considered to be bumping and is a violation of forum rules.