PDA

View Full Version : Help on new hunter! Please

Rengoku
Apr 7, 2005, 04:36 PM
I recently Just started a new Hunter and i am wondering what are some of the best weapons,or the best I.D for a hunter. I hope i get some good replies so please tell me some good ones.

Dek
Apr 7, 2005, 04:40 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=718

=D

Hunter_X
Apr 7, 2005, 08:45 PM
the id u want is skyly, another hunter id thats not bad is redria. Some good weapons for hunters are, chain sawd, cross scar, soul banish, musashi (will be your best friend in hard) yamoto, asuka, sange yasha, yamigarasu, twin blaze, and if your crazy enough lavis cannon and j sword

Comethius
Apr 7, 2005, 09:11 PM
I like yellowboze and bluefull.
Yellowboze is not just a good ID for hunters, but for any type of class because the item distribution for this ID is equal for all weapon types.

Bluefull is a good ID for finding partisan type weapons (which are great hunter weapons).

Experimenting with different weapon types will help you determine which hunter weapon best suits you.

My favorites are swords and twin weapons like stag-cutlery or double-saber.

kingmurp
Apr 8, 2005, 04:00 AM
Bluefulls, tend to get all the good items then kinda can't anything better than good. It's nice if you're gonna play a HUnney, then a FOrce later on.

Joltox
Apr 8, 2005, 07:36 AM
I like Redria because of the rare armors that I can find and Skyly because of all the swords. Other than that, I would suggest Skyly if you have a craving for big swords.

Saviar
Apr 8, 2005, 09:46 AM
I used a Redria for my first Hunter-class, and it's gone very well. Especially when you get to Ultimate-Ruins, and have a wide variety of good armors to try and get (and level up substantially in the process). I've always liked using Mechguns with hunters (my HUcast is a PURPLEnum) so that's an option as well. But I'd stick to Skyly or Redria.

As for weapons, it's a good idea to have a weapon that can hit crowds i.e. sword- or partisan-type. I don't use them with my lv. 125 anymore, because it's better just to eliminate the enemies quickly. But other than that, twin-swords like Musashi and Asuka and double-sabers like Stag-Cutlery and double sabers are the best options, especially if you're giving that hunter a powered-up MAG...

Ryna
Apr 8, 2005, 09:55 AM
If you are just starting out, some good weapons would include:
Varista
Dragon Slayer
Double Saber/Stag Cutlery
Yamato
A Mechgun type weapon with Charge special and hit percentage.
Diska of Bravement with hit percentage

As you get to a higher level, you should start looking for some of these weapons:
Demolition Comet
50% hit Charge Vulcans
Suppressed Handgun/Red Handgun
SRank Sword/Chain Sawd
Red Partisan
Flight Cutter/Flight Fan/Red Slicer

If you get all of those and want to look for something rarer:
Red Sword/Zanba
Meteor Cudgel/Monkey King Bar
Lavis Cannon
Rainbow Baton

Here are my recommendations for shields/armors
Low Level:
Secret Gear
SParts
Best Armor you can equip with 4 slots

Higher Level:
Kasami Bracer/Standstill Shield
Guard Wave/Brightness Circle/Luminous Field

Rarer Items:
Aura Field/Virus Wear Lafu/DF Field

Recommendations for Units:
Low Level:
Elf/Arm++
God/Battle
Power/Def/HP units

Higher Level:
God/Arm
God/Ability
God/Battle
Status units such as Cure/Freeze, Cure/Shock, Cure/Slow etc...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-04-08 07:59 ]</font>