PDA

View Full Version : humar and ramar

Flame_Master
Apr 7, 2005, 07:25 PM
i just completed vh with my humar lv52. i had to say that they suck, they are not jack of all trades their attacking techs sucks, their resta suck it only restore 1/3 of hp which is not enought against falz. and the same with ramar, but they are a bit better because of FS, SN, S/D. lastly for anyone new to hunters DON'T pick humar, simply because hunewearl has better resta and S/D (therefore they will have higher atp than humar) and hucast, hucaseal can finish ruin with just a freeze/ confuse trap and then sword and slicer alway.

kazuma56
Apr 7, 2005, 07:38 PM
I would say something, but because people here don't like arguments/debates i'll just say that you are wrong, but that's your opinion so I can't do **** about it.

Dhylec
Apr 7, 2005, 08:10 PM
kazuma56 wrote:
I would say something, but because people here don't like arguments/debates i'll just say that you are wrong, but that's your opinion so I can't do **** about it.

not that they don't like, but some can't their keep heads after a while, thus it breaks down

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-04-08 06:18 ]</font>

Calx
Apr 8, 2005, 04:33 AM
On 2005-04-07 18:10, Dhylec wrote: but some can't their heads after a while, thus it breaks down
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-04-07 18:11 ]</font>

What?

Jason
Apr 8, 2005, 08:35 AM
On 2005-04-08 02:33, Calx wrote:

On 2005-04-07 18:10, Dhylec wrote: but some can't their heads after a while, thus it breaks down
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-04-07 18:11 ]</font>

What?

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Same for me. So... What? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Dhylec
Apr 8, 2005, 08:57 AM
read my reply again & get back on topic

PJ
Apr 8, 2005, 09:44 AM
So because you don't want to raise your HUmar's MST means he's not jack of all trades.

I mean, you don't need to raise it much for his Resta to be useful.

Don't know about RAmar, but J/Z > S/D imo :l

Spread Needle is overrated.

EJ
Apr 8, 2005, 09:47 AM
Like all classes you just need to know how to use them properly in order for them to be effective.

Also I have no idea what you said Dhylec. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

3v1L19
Apr 8, 2005, 09:52 AM
My first character has always been a HUmar, mainly because I like the way they look. Anyway, HUmar is actually really good, with the wide variety of weapons he can use, then the techniques, and have plenty of power. They might just not be that great offline, because you don't have a FO to S/D you, or use 30 J/Z on enemies. That's when the HUmar starts to own.

Hrith
Apr 8, 2005, 09:55 AM
On 2005-04-07 17:25, Flame_Master wrote:
i just completed vh with my humar lv52. i had to say that they suck, they are not jack of all trades their attacking techs sucks, their resta suck it only restore 1/3 of hp which is not enought against falz. and the same with ramar, but they are a bit better because of FS, SN, S/D. lastly for anyone new to hunters DON'T pick humar, simply because hunewearl has better resta and S/D (therefore they will have higher atp than humar) and hucast, hucaseal can finish ruin with just a freeze/ confuse trap and then sword and slicer alway.Glad you noticed.

On 2005-04-08 07:44, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
I mean, you don't need to raise it much for his Resta to be useful.Still, HUnewearl is way better. Of course you can bother raising shitty chars, but that's not the point here.

Don't know about RAmar, but J/Z > S/D IMONo, I think it's pretty well done. Since Jellen is better than Zalure and Shifta better than Deband, it's a good thing that RAmar has Shifta and HUmar has Jellen.

Spread Needle is overrated.How ? it's the best crowd control weapon in the game.

Ice_ryu
Apr 8, 2005, 10:13 AM
With resta lvl 15 I have never had a problem keeping my energy full, not even in ultimate mode. Sounds like to me you just need to leve up more or get better tech disks. I dont even carry dimates or trimates because resta is always good enough at level 15. And I usually have enough TP to keep my whole team consistantly with there health up.

Flame_Master
Apr 8, 2005, 10:19 AM
On 2005-04-08 08:13, Ice_ryu wrote:
With resta lvl 15 I have never had a problem keeping my energy full, not even in ultimate mode. Sounds like to me you just need to leve up more or get better tech disks. I dont even carry dimates or trimates because resta is always good enough at level 15. And I usually have enough TP to keep my whole team consistantly with there health up.

what!? it can only restore 1/3 of your hp and you are constantly being knock downwith 2/3 of your hp taken

Ice_ryu
Apr 8, 2005, 10:23 AM
Defense, very high defense, SECRET GEAR + ATTRIBUTE GEAR + GODS BODY. I cant be hurt that badly. At level 128, resta fills up 1 third of my energy, but enemies have to hit me about 5 times to take that much off.

(this thing needs a spell checker http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ice_ryu on 2005-04-08 08:26 ]</font>

Rianna_Type1
Apr 8, 2005, 10:27 AM
Haha, HUmar isn't that bad of a character. He certainly is better than RAmar by far.

Sure, RAmar gets S/D, but as mentioned.. J/Z is much more useful than S/D, so HUmar easily wins.

If we're going to talk about MST, I don't even know why they bothered giving RAmar techs. His MST is so slow, he might as well be a RAcast.

I don't think HUnewearl is better than HUmar either...

Ever since v2, I haven't really enjoyed using HUmar or HUnewearl.

HUnewearl has been crippled so badly. She's practically hobbling around on one leg.

Her ATP is pathetic.

Her ATA is just one short of 200. (Sure that's not really that big of a deal, but when HUmar and HUcaseal are teasing her in class, telling her how she can't break 200 no matter how hard she tries.. she'll begin to cry.)

I s'pose her best stats would be her MST, and possibly her EVP.

If you're playing offline, HUnewearl is probably the best HU to use, though. If you're playing online, every other Hunter class outshines her by far.

I can't say anything positive about RAmar, though. He's garbage both online and off.

Back to the HUmar, he's got real decent ATP and he breaks 200 ATA.

The best Hunters are probably the HUcaseal and HUcast, though. With my opinion of the HUcaseal being the best.

HUcaseal has pretty good ATP, extremely good ATA, and godly EVP. What else do you want? (Besides a Force to S/D and J/Z the monsters..) ;D

HUcast isn't bad either. His only drawback seems to be his lack of ATA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rianna_Type1 on 2005-04-08 08:30 ]</font>

Ice_ryu
Apr 8, 2005, 10:49 AM
Spread Needle is overrated.How ? it's the best crowd control weapon in the game.

I think he might be write on this one. damage cause to enemies is pretty pathetic at for a low level character, but its is very good later on or with a God pwer equipted.

Scejntjynahl
Apr 8, 2005, 11:18 AM
On 2005-04-08 08:27, Rianna_Type1 wrote:
I don't think HUnewearl is better than HUmar either...

Ever since v2, I haven't really enjoyed using HUmar or HUnewearl.

HUnewearl has been crippled so badly. She's practically hobbling around on one leg.

Her ATP is pathetic.

Her ATA is just one short of 200. (Sure that's not really that big of a deal, but when HUmar and HUcaseal are teasing her in class, telling her how she can't break 200 no matter how hard she tries.. she'll begin to cry.)

I s'pose her best stats would be her MST, and possibly her EVP.

If you're playing offline, HUnewearl is probably the best HU to use, though. If you're playing online, every other Hunter class outshines her by far.

Hmmm, I know of at least a couple of people that will agree with you on this statement. But I also know some that would not. But I do agree that since her Dreamcast debut HUnewearl have been crippled... a lot. She is no longer the powerful hunter she was once. Yes she gets to use more "special" weapons, but that is the extend of it. But I would prefer a HUnewearl over a HUmar anytime. Having techniques at a nice level 20 is very nice. And with the HUnewearls high evasion and with some assistance like Rico's Earings or God/Legs she can almost deflect any attack.

The best Hunters are probably the HUcaseal and HUcast, though. With my opinion of the HUcaseal being the best.

HUcaseal has pretty good ATP, extremely good ATA, and godly EVP. What else do you want? (Besides a Force to S/D and J/Z the monsters..) ;D

Well my opinion on this matter is totally biased *cough* I love my HUcaseal http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aminar
Apr 11, 2005, 10:37 AM
Ramar's rock. I have soloed one to ultimate mines. I am level 80 rght now. And things are challenging, but more fun. He shines using his red handgun, with awesome percents.

A-P
Apr 11, 2005, 04:33 PM
On 2005-04-07 17:25, Flame_Master wrote:
i just completed vh with my humar lv52. i had to say that they suck, they are not jack of all trades their attacking techs sucks, their resta suck it only restore 1/3 of hp which is not enought against falz. and the same with ramar, but they are a bit better because of FS, SN, S/D. lastly for anyone new to hunters DON'T pick humar, simply because hunewearl has better resta and S/D (therefore they will have higher atp than humar) and hucast, hucaseal can finish ruin with just a freeze/ confuse trap and then sword and slicer alway.

HUmar is not a bad class. Its one for those who mostly will attack, and like to break out the occasional Rafoie or something. As for Resta, you don't need it to full heal, and yes, mine does roughly 1/3 of my HP, which I am glad because that's a lot of HP. Now, I agree on Falz, 1/3 sometimes does not cut it ( especially offline ultimate being alone >< ). BUT, thats why you buy TRIMATE. Use resta quickly and time it for the dodge. I personally love the HUmar class, and plan to use it for BB when I get that. Its a matter of opinion, like saying FOmar is bad with magic. Its not bad, it just not the best, yet still better than any hunter or ranger. Its all about how you like to play, from what i have read, you like doing damage in melee as well as magic, so HUnewearl, as you stated is best for you. As for S+D, I ONLY use that when I have a photon Blast and I made it to 130 offline, so trust me, HUmar is not bad, I'll say it again, its how you play that determines which class you will enjoy the most.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A-P on 2005-04-11 14:35 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Apr 11, 2005, 04:39 PM
Ramar > Humar

It took losing one to figure this out.