PDA

View Full Version : Immediate Help! please

romantikillr
Apr 8, 2005, 08:00 PM
Oka this is for a Nintendo Gamecuve, and it my not sound like a HUGE emergency but i need to know what the OUTSIDE line is and what i have to put there, and also for phone number 1 and 2...cuz every time i've tried it it comes up with something that says that i need to go back and check my numbers, and if it's not that then i need to check my phone jack connection(but thats always oka), please help me

Daikarin
Apr 9, 2005, 07:15 AM
...First I need to know what your problem is.

Please explain more specifically:

- What happens when you try to play online?
- If there's a message, what does it say?
- Do you have a BBA or a Modem for the Gamecube?

Try here:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1290

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2005-04-09 05:15 ]</font>

romantikillr
Apr 9, 2005, 11:51 AM
I use NetZero, and the problem is that it says that i can't go online becuz something abotu the number...im not shur if what i put in the outside line and the phone number 1-3 are right or not....

VioletSkye
Apr 9, 2005, 12:25 PM
netzero uses proprietary software that allows you to connect and it also masks your real username, password and dialout number. you'll most likely need to use something like rasspy to get that info which is covered in the STICKY (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37273&forum=3&84).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-04-09 10:27 ]</font>

Ryna
Apr 9, 2005, 12:30 PM
Try leaving the outside number field blank and be sure to use valid NetZero phone numbers for your area.

romantikillr
Apr 10, 2005, 04:05 PM
heh, dusn't work... .: sigh :. ima have to change internet services, ima switch to allvantage hopefully this internet ISP will work...if it dusn't then im DAMNED to the DEAD!

SJ
Apr 13, 2005, 11:39 AM
Hm, my friend couldn't get on because he had a withheld number..

Tancient
Apr 14, 2005, 09:01 AM
If you need to switch to a different dial-up internet, let me reccomed http://www.gobigwest.com

But if you've got unlimited long distance, there is(Last time I checked) a free ISP in Washington state.

romantikillr
Apr 17, 2005, 08:02 PM
Heh, i changed to Allvantage...and i still have a problem, idk which to use the Login Number, or my username to go online <not play the game, but go online, i want to get HL from the site thru my Gc> but i still need to know which, and im doin some lookin to so ya can't say that i wasn't lookin around...heh ty if ya do help...

Daikarin
Apr 18, 2005, 12:09 PM
To go online, you need to enter the username and the password.

The keys are only when going online for the first time, I think.

romantikillr
Apr 18, 2005, 07:13 PM
.................................................. .......................................i need to know which to use, becuz allvantage gives you a number and a username and idk which to use, cuz allvantage users go by both...sry if ya misunderstood meh, but heh, yea...

Daikarin
Apr 19, 2005, 08:35 AM
Allvantage seems to be some tool you use to access GCN online, which I know nothing about.

I can only tell you, that here, we use the Serial number and access key in the manual of the game to register online, and then we use the username and password they ask you to submit to travel around the website and pay the Hunter's license.