PDA

View Full Version : Getting drunk... list your record here

neko-chan
Jul 25, 2002, 10:24 AM
Ok... to be clear: post here the largest amount of alchol you drank in the same day/night.

If you don't remember ('cause you were too drunk) don't invent.

Mine: 6 bottles of beer and one and half (more than a litre) bottle of pure rhum. >_<;;;

gunome
Jul 25, 2002, 10:26 AM
damm thats alot! i dont drink that much but a friend of mine drank almost a gallon of vodka at spring break and got alcohol poisoning lol. he woke up on somones lawn, covered in his own blood he threw up, with the owner of the house kicking him saying get the hell out of my yard! thas pretty funny!

eRUPT
Jul 25, 2002, 10:30 AM
1 Liter of Absolute, 1 pint of hennesey, 1/2 liter of Bacardi limon.

All within under 2 hours.

can you say alcohol poisoning?

Deathscythealpha
Jul 25, 2002, 10:47 AM
Ah, this will be fun. I got qwreacked at my mates party.

I had;
3 side kicks (40% shots of something)

Half a bottle of Lambrini (not very strong, but everyone was pissed off that i drank it all on them)

A bottle of french larger.

And, at first, i had 5 shots of After Shock. Then i started drinking out of the bottle with a straw (not recommended), then i started taking long swigs out of the bottle (definatly not recomended).

Lets just say i wasnt to healthy after that experiance, seeing as i fell down a flight of steps, ate someones bus pass and tried to eat there phone. The had a conversation with a frog shaped toilot brush. WOOHOO for alcohol.

eRUPT
Jul 25, 2002, 11:08 AM
Are you sure that was just alcohol? heh.

I dunno I was told that I was dancing while sitting down after consuming all that alchohol. I once woke up with my back tattoo'd entirely.

Actually check this url to see how it had turned out (4-5 years ago don't tease me too much).
http://www.pso-world.com/temp/erupt5.jpg

Sciler
Jul 25, 2002, 11:24 AM
well, I had a glass of a vodka/gatorade mix (sounds nasty but man does it get the job done) then I had a standard size bottle of Goldschlager for my bday, so about 4 people took shots, and I ended up downing the rest. Started off just a couple of shots, but once i wasnt feeling anything, I pretty much just chugged it. Lets just say I was NOT a happy camper about 3-4 hrs later...but i will say, goldfish (thise lil crackers) saved my ass the next day. I felt horrid, but I ate some goldfish and within an HOUR i felt SO much better! Goldfish rock!

eRUPT
Jul 25, 2002, 11:27 AM
I find myself downing two excedrins before I goto sleep and that usually takes care of any head problems for the next day. Though if your too intoxicated I'd watch out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sciler
Jul 25, 2002, 11:28 AM
it wasnt my head tho, it was my stomach, i felt crappy cause of it, otherwise i felt fine, so once my tummy was settled, i was a happy girl

I still cant drink it tho, ever again, nor smell cinnamon type things, they make me so nauseous now...and it sucks because i used to down red hots by the hand ful >_<

Ness
Jul 25, 2002, 11:51 AM
You guys amaze me about how much of that stuff you can drink. I can even get a teaspoon down because of it's horrible taste! (talking about beer)

eRUPT
Jul 25, 2002, 11:53 AM
Shit when I Was in high school I used to down whole bottles of cisco in a single throw back. Followed by some MD 20/20 the cheapest dirtiest liquor you can by at your neighborhood quikee mart.

rbf2000
Jul 25, 2002, 12:00 PM
I don't drink much, but the most I probably had was a 6 pack in the span of 2 hours...

You guys make me look like a light-weight (which I am o.O)

EDIT: Pssst. Look at the song in my sig

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-07-25 13:21 ]</font>

Sciler
Jul 25, 2002, 03:07 PM
Im actually not a huge drinker, I can just hold my own when it comes to drinking http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

neko-chan
Jul 25, 2002, 03:12 PM
Same here... during the years I lost my "practice"? ^_^

Right now, after a pint of Guinnes I'm sleeping on the table...

The only thing I drink these days is half glass of red wine during meals (like my old granny ^_^).

Am I becoming old? O_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-07-25 14:05 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jul 25, 2002, 03:54 PM
I've only ever drank a 16 ounc Kalua Mudslide... >_>

I've never had a real drink, but I have high hopes ^_^

*bitch slaps self for using that face*

I hear vodka and OJ works o_O

RuneLateralus
Jul 25, 2002, 03:58 PM
You should try Sciler's homemade drink of Vodka and Gatorade. That was good.

Lileya
Jul 25, 2002, 04:03 PM
I'm really not a big drinker, except at Xmas, cause my family party is fucking boring... So let's say I make time pass faster! XD The most I drank was last Xmas : 3 beers + 4 glasses of my bro special drink (vodka + amaretto + crappy sugary juice), nothing impressive I guess! >_<

Deathscythealpha
Jul 25, 2002, 04:15 PM
On 2002-07-25 09:08, eRUPT wrote:
Are you sure that was just alcohol? heh.

There might of been a bottle of nail varnish. We know it was spilt everywhere when everyone came to. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Im not realy that big a drinker, but my mates thought it would be funny to see me pissed. They tried it again at enougher party, but all i did was drink half a bottle of cider and another bottle a lambrini, the gits drank most of the other good stuff by the time i got there.

Ness
Jul 25, 2002, 04:57 PM
Drinking will cause you to have cirrosis of the liver.

neko-chan
Jul 25, 2002, 05:17 PM
On 2002-07-25 14:57, Ness wrote:
Drinking will cause you to have cirrosis of the liver.

Alchol = disease (cirrosis, etc...)
Meat = disease (heart problems, etc...)
Butter = disease (fat, heart problems, etc...)
Chocolate = disease (fat, heart problems, etc...)
Pimps = disease (losing haris, becoming blind... ehr... at least according to that priest when I was child)
Cigs = disease
Drugs = disease
Sex = instant death (if you already suffer heart problems... if not it's healty...)
Videogames = disease (eyesight problems, epilepsy)

Anyone want to help me continue the list?

gypsy
Jul 25, 2002, 05:19 PM
lol! expletives detleted Try it yourself when your old enough http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I had 4 pints last night and went on a drunken wonder round town....I'll bet the cctv operatives had a laugh lol

The most I've had was probably last christmas when I had several pints (can't remember how many), a few shots of tequila,(as before) a shot of absynth, 2-3 joints and 2 large pieces of # cake....not a recommended mix hehe....and its especially not recommended to ride a push bike home http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 25, 2002, 06:12 PM
I don't really like alcohol, so the most I've had was a big strawberry margarita at Chi Chis =^-^=;

Darn that thing made me do weird things. I thought I got greg in the sack, but it ended up being his twin brother =-_-=. What's even more odd is that neko is greg's twin brother, and neko thought I was greg's girlfriend =-__-=.