PDA

View Full Version : looking for buddys

Erebos
Apr 9, 2005, 09:43 AM
Hey, i just wanted to let people know that i will be getting online in the GC within the next few days. however, ive heard alot of not-so-good things about the US ships and such. dispite this i wanted to know if anyone would want to meet up with me at some point to play ,and where and when that would be possible.

my charicter is a lvl 73 (this number could very possibly change quickly, ill update my bio as i level up) Ramarl named Omega_red on the GC who is soon to be going into Ult online when i reach level 80 (im currently training in ultimate forest offline, looking for a red handgun dropped by the ever-so-evil Tallows).

i would greatly appreciate it if i could meet up with someone, and possibly play/trade items if you have any that are on the want list of mine (check my bio for updates on both lists of what i have and what im looking for). as i said earlier, when i hit level 80 ill be able to play Ult, so if you need a good ranger im pretty much open most of the time

Anja
Apr 9, 2005, 12:37 PM
I'll galdly join you. Oh and I have a Red Handgun if you don't want to hunt it any more. Would you like to trade?(sorry i know this should be trade forum)

Erebos
Apr 9, 2005, 04:21 PM
woa...lvl 105? i dont think i will have much that you want, but if youre looking for a god/body or a cure/poison i could easily trade those and anything else on my list

oh, btw im going to be able to go online as of 5:30 april 9th, the time zone is eastern time, so from then on i should be able to play. i probably wont be able to play after 9 tonight, but ill be able to play tomorrow.

if you can specify a place, ill meet up with you there

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Erebos on 2005-04-09 14:21 ]</font>

Anja
Apr 9, 2005, 05:07 PM
I'm 112 actually(haven't updated-.-) I could meet you on, what time zone are you? I am GTM -7

Erebos
Apr 9, 2005, 05:20 PM
im EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)in the US...i dont know much about the time zone systems and such yet, so bear with me as im kind of still learning this ^_^;;. the time right now for me though is 6:19

also, im having a bit of network trouble...so it could be awhile longer before i can go online, as i gotta buy a hunters liscense after i can fix my network problems...i still should be able to go online tonight, though, mabe not for long. sorry for the inconvenience

Sacred_One
Apr 9, 2005, 06:32 PM
Greetings. I would help you if you like. I will be on today.

Erebos
Apr 9, 2005, 07:06 PM
arg...id like to apologize to everyone, unfortunately, due to alot of stressful things happening,i dont think ill be able to go online today. fortunately, i will most definately be able to go online tomorrow, so i will see you then.

im extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Erebos on 2005-04-09 17:07 ]</font>

Erebos
Apr 10, 2005, 12:05 PM
i would like to apologize in advance for double posting, i know i shouldnt do it, and in the future i will refrain from doing so.

i will be online today, at april 10th, for some time. i may be out for a few hours here and there, but i should be on as much as i can

at any rate, ill be doing some VH leveling, so search for my charicter to find out where, feel free to join the game if you want to, as i would be glad to have a few people around.

ill be setting the in game pass to "Erebos", the game name is "Vh Lvling" if youre interested.

(note: ill be in US ship Deneb Block 7)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Erebos on 2005-04-10 10:17 ]</font>

Saigan
Apr 10, 2005, 01:23 PM
I may show up and help out. I'm a 179 (sooo close to 180) Force, so your leveling could go quite smoothly.

Erebos
Apr 10, 2005, 01:43 PM
ok, thanks! ill refrain from doing any online quests in order to leave the game open so that if you decide to join youll be able to enter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Erebos on 2005-04-10 11:44 ]</font>

Anja
Apr 10, 2005, 02:21 PM
Where will you be? (example: Deneb 7-1)

Erebos
Apr 10, 2005, 02:33 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Erebos on 2005-04-11 13:18 ]</font>

Botosai
Apr 13, 2005, 11:15 AM
seeing how i havnt played in a year i am now back online i beleive i am the last legit lvl 200 char. i will gladly trade to you any item. I own EVERY LAST HU and RA wep i am working on my fo list. i own a good lot of doubles of weps, slot items armors sheilds ad enemy body parts and will be more thn happy to give/trade/or loan so feel free to search me up on denab block 6 see you then

RaMarJay
Apr 21, 2005, 11:29 AM
so are u online Erebos? i'm eastern too soo if ur up late (like past midnight) u can usually find me in altair 10-4, in a game called US{SR} pm me if ur on that time of day

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RaMarJay on 2005-04-21 09:29 ]</font>

Anja
Apr 21, 2005, 12:04 PM
On 2005-04-13 09:15, Botosai wrote:
i am the last legit lvl 200 char. i will gladly trade to you any item. I own EVERY LAST HU and RA wep i am working on my fo list. i own a good lot of doubles of weps, slot items armors sheilds ad enemy body parts and will be more thn happy to give/trade/or loan so feel free to search me up on denab block 6 see you then

You really aren't. And why trade, trying to rip a newb off? shame on you

Rianna_Type1
Apr 21, 2005, 12:18 PM
On 2005-04-13 09:15, Botosai wrote:
i beleive i am the last legit lvl 200 char. i will gladly trade to you any item. I own EVERY LAST HU and RA wep i am working on my fo list.

I didn't even see this post before but .. OMG LAWLZ!!

Erebos
Apr 21, 2005, 03:44 PM
Sorry that i havent been online alot lately, but ive been really busy. with schoolwork, etc.. (and also hunting offline for items as well)ill try to be online friday