PDA

View Full Version : final post, retiring.

Swan
Apr 9, 2005, 06:10 PM
this will be my final post on PSOW. I am retiring from Phantasy Star Online. not that you folks care, anyway.
but I really should thank you. after all, if it wern't for your intolerable attitudes toward most things I posted on, and general unlikability of charecter, I never would have realized what a truly horrible game PSO was.
if it's supposed to be 3d, then use all 3 axis, not just X and Z. and how about some jumping puzzles, some less linear gameplay, some variety in (side)quests, some FREAKING SAVE POINTS, battle system that is either turn-based or requiring more than one button, some offline advantages, some charecter building that the player is actually in control of, some diversity in enemeys (was one basic enemy re-rendered really supposed to satisfy hardcore gamers?) some diversiry in dungeons, an overworld, more than one city, a server set-up that does not delete your charecter/avatar at random intervals, some better looking graphics, a more compelling story, oh, and if there's anything I missed, don't bother telling me. I won't bother checking.
so, PSOW, I guess this is goodbye. see ya.
_-_-_-_-LOG_OFF---

Sacred_One
Apr 9, 2005, 09:06 PM
Farewell and have a great time in life.

Wyndham
Apr 9, 2005, 09:20 PM
goodbye, and good luck.

Shiva91
Apr 9, 2005, 09:34 PM
I hate to see a fellow player just quit like this but we all aren't bad, some of us are really great, but I'm sure the some of us can't fix what the rest of us have done, I hope you find something your looking for in a new game, and Peace be with you

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Skorpius
Apr 10, 2005, 04:42 AM
;~; Aw, fickles.

You'll be back.

Daikarin
Apr 10, 2005, 05:01 AM
On 2005-04-10 02:42, Skorpius wrote:
;~; Aw, fickles.

You'll be back.

They all come back.

Swan, I think you need to know the difference between PSO and PSOW.

I haven't played PSO in 6 months, or more. Yet you still see me here, without the cops arresting me for it.

BoarDemon
Apr 10, 2005, 09:13 PM
On 2005-04-09 16:10, Swan wrote:
this will be my final post on PSOW. I am retiring from Phantasy Star Online. not that you folks care, anyway.
but I really should thank you. after all, if it wern't for your intolerable attitudes toward most things I posted on, and general unlikability of charecter, I never would have realized what a truly horrible game PSO was.
if it's supposed to be 3d, then use all 3 axis, not just X and Z. and how about some jumping puzzles, some less linear gameplay, some variety in (side)quests, some FREAKING SAVE POINTS, battle system that is either turn-based or requiring more than one button, some offline advantages, some charecter building that the player is actually in control of, some diversity in enemeys (was one basic enemy re-rendered really supposed to satisfy hardcore gamers?) some diversiry in dungeons, an overworld, more than one city, a server set-up that does not delete your charecter/avatar at random intervals, some better looking graphics, a more compelling story, oh, and if there's anything I missed, don't bother telling me. I won't bother checking.
so, PSOW, I guess this is goodbye. see ya.
_-_-_-_-LOG_OFF---

Meh..it's still a decent game.

darthsaber9x9
Apr 11, 2005, 06:45 AM
god, people are never happy. For god sake, it's basically a port of a DC game. Think of it like that and it seems better!

tank1
Apr 11, 2005, 07:06 AM
Bye Bye

SJ
Apr 11, 2005, 08:37 AM
Good riddence.
For all I'm concerned, this guy is an ass-hole, sure you can quit because you dislike the game, but theres no need to be an ass about it.

Scejntjynahl
Apr 11, 2005, 07:37 PM
[0.71 posts per day]
Search for Posts by Swan

Last Updated: Jan 30, 2005
Last Login: Apr 11, 2005

Hmm, he may not post again, but I guess he checks out the site anyways.

So you dont like the game, oh well. *shrugs* I am sure you will find some other game to loathe.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 21, 2005, 02:48 AM
On 2005-04-10 03:01, Even_Jin wrote:

;~; Aw, fickles.

You'll be back.

They all come back.

I haven't played PSO in 6 months, or more. Yet you still see me here, without the cops arresting me for it.

Hehe.
I've seen Ness disappear/leave PSOW like 6 times! Okay. Exaggeration I'm sure, but close enough it seems. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Exactly. We mostly join here due to our interest in PSO. We make our first impressions with the community and decide to stay or not even after we long since quit the monotony of a game that is PSO.

They can improve a lot in the game but no use complaining about something that has already been released. We can however hope our requests and opinions on improvements get at least some consideration in future titles so we check out the news on the new ST online game based on PS or whatever is coming next.

Off Topic?
Rants?
FKL?

I'm not leaving anytime soon. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wyndham
Apr 21, 2005, 03:44 AM
On 2005-04-21 00:48, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2005-04-10 03:01, Even_Jin wrote:

;~; Aw, fickles.

You'll be back.

They all come back.

Hehe.
I've seen Ness disappear/leave PSOW like 6 times! Okay. Exaggeration I'm sure, but close enough it seems. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Exactly. We mostly join here due to our interest in PSO. We make our first impressions with the community and decide to stay or not even after we long since quit the monotony of a game that is PSO.

They can improve a lot in the game but no use complaining about something that has already been released. We can however hope our requests and opinions on improvements get at least some consideration in future titles so we check out the news on the new ST online game based on PS or whatever is coming next.

Off Topic?
Rants?
FKL?

I'm not leaving anytime soon. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

don't tell anyone, everyone, but i quit months ago. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif