PDA

View Full Version : Getting the good 'ol version back online.

Caprice
Apr 10, 2005, 09:12 PM
Allrighty folks, I sure hope I don't get in too much trouble for this, since im not supposed to post about it, but this is the only place left I can try and find out. So here it goes folks:

I used to play PSO, big fan, blah, blah blah... But anyways, I want to get my DC PSO back online, but since the US servers have been terminated, I was wondering just how I could connect to the european servers, or say a private server. And yes, I am aware that I could just play the GCN episodes, but I don't really want to pay 8.95 a month for it when there's hardly anyone in the lobbies, and nobody to really play with. Now, if you know, but just don't wanna get in trouble for answering my question, PLEASE email me, or you could post it on MY forums. Ever since I cancelled my subscription to the GCN PSO, there has been an empty feeling in me, and I want to get my DC back online to to help fix that. Any WHY exactly is it that PSOworld doesn't want people to post about this stuff? (Just curious).

But anyways, I appriciate your help, if any.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-04-10 20:48 ]</font>

Dhylec
Apr 10, 2005, 10:48 PM
Caprice wrote:
I want to get my DC PSO back online, but since the US servers have been terminated, I was wondering just how I could connect to the european servers, or say a private server. And yes, I am aware that I could just play the GCN episodes, but I don't really want to pay 8.95 a month for it when there's hardly anyone in the lobbies, and nobody to really play with. Now, if you know, but just don't wanna get in trouble for answering my question, PLEASE email me, or you could post it on MY forums. Ever since I cancelled my subscription to the GCN PSO, there has been an empty feeling in me, and I want to get my DC back online to to help fix that. Any WHY exactly is it that PSOworld doesn't want people to post about this stuff? (Just curious).

pal, i'm giving you a verbal notice & locking this for the following reasons..

1. you seemed to have seen our admin's notice on private servers (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=75731&forum=1&1), yet you fail to understand & made a topic on it - please read it again!

2. in case you do not want to click on the given link, let me break it to you so you can understand
due to our network's policy on cheating, Psow does not allow any member to post glitches, hacks or any form of cheats openly in the forums - we uphold the rules & so do all Psow members
private servers are hacking & illegal activities, allowing topics of such meaning we violate the rules, thus it's a no-no

3. you should not mention your website openly in your post, it's considered as advertising - that is prohibited by Psow rules
you can only 'advertise' in your sig, as long as you conform to the rules

4. unless you are ready for unwanted mails, you shouldn't have your email address sitting there like bait

5. you think Gcpso is dead, thus not worth your $9, yet you have a crave to play it again
why don't you get back online & see it for yourself?
hearing things from others isn't the same as you witnessing them yourself

6. if you truely want to play pso in its hack-free, fsod-free environment, at least better-maintained, try out psobb
who knows, you might like it again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-04-10 20:57 ]</font>