PDA

View Full Version : GC: Arghh...Pso Plus Help (Again)

BaymanFan
Apr 11, 2005, 09:38 AM
I am having major trouble trying to use my PAL PSO Hunters Licence (which has been working perfectly fine for about 2 years) on my import copy of PSO Plus.

I can still play my regular copy of PSO but when I try to use the same information (acess key/serial number) for PSO Plus I get the error message.

(No.113)
Hunter's License is not registered under this Serial number /
Access key.

Please select network setup in options / Hunters license and register.
(During the free trial period, registration fee is free.)

PRESS START.

I have also tried the access key/serial number that came with PSO Plus but I get the same message.

I have e-mailed SEGA Europe twice and have gotten no reply...I have tried ringing and been put on infinite hold.

Does anybody have any information to help me out? If anybody else has had trouble switching information from Pal to Japanese PSO could they let me know?

I have posted this question before about a month ago and Ice Ryu and Crazy J tried to help me out (Thanks!) but nothing seems to be working...

Thanks for your time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sacred_One
Apr 11, 2005, 05:23 PM
Use the one you had on the original PSO Ep 1&2. Use the same Serial/Access number you had on your Hunter License.

BaymanFan
Apr 12, 2005, 03:36 AM
I have tried that (2nd sentence...I just phrased it poorly) but I am concerned that a Japanese copy of the game might be linked to the Japanese Serial/Access Keys.

I can't understand why it won't work. A`lot of people have moved over to Plus using their old Hunters Licence http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I can use my Hunters Licence information on different Pal copys of the game so it must be something I'm doing specifically wrong regarding the Japanese version.

Thanks for trying to help Sacred One it's like a barren wasteland in Tech Support.

Ryna
Apr 12, 2005, 10:02 AM
From what I know, it is impossible to use your PAL numbers on a JP/US version of the game. You would have to have a PAL version of Plus in order to get that to work. You would have to be upgrading from a version of the game that is of the same region as Plus.

BaymanFan
Apr 12, 2005, 11:29 AM
Thanks Ryna. I guess I will just have to be contented with the non Plus version. I have been playing Plus offline for the last 4 months and have gained a lot cool items and high lv chars. Oh well...

I guess a purley offline file ain't so bad. Thanks again.

Ryna
Apr 12, 2005, 03:03 PM
Have you been using your PAL characters on the JP version of Plus? If so, that would be news to me. I'd be interested in hearing how you did that (just don't post any details if it involves an exploit or cheat device).

Calx
Apr 12, 2005, 06:11 PM
Just to make it absolutely clear: You can't use your EU license on Plus.

What you can do, though, is go online with your Plus characters (first month is free) and have someone help you transfer stuff to your PAL characters - or vice versa. At least then it wouldn't have been a total waste.

BaymanFan
Apr 13, 2005, 09:12 AM
No they are different characters Ryna. I would probably have to use a different phone number to activate my plus account as my number is already used on my original Hunters License (Not 100% sure but sounds right)Then I would get somebody trustworthy to take my items and then just play the regular version and get them back.

Thanks again Ryna, Calx and Sacred One for your help.

P.S: Forgive the slight bumpage on this topic...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BaymanFan on 2005-04-13 07:13 ]</font>

Ryna
Apr 13, 2005, 09:43 AM
If you want to take your Plus characters online, you are going to have to buy a JP HL. There isn't anyway you are going to be able to use your EU HL with your JP version of Plus.

Also, what does your telephone number have to deal with anything?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-04-13 07:45 ]</font>

BaymanFan
Apr 13, 2005, 10:07 AM
My current Hunters Licence is under my phone number. So I probably could not use a different set of Serial Numbers and Access Keys under the same phone number...then again I could be wrong.

I will try later on and post back if I get it online.