PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Help with armor ;D please just a question

Darsh
Apr 11, 2005, 02:09 PM
I have a hunewearl lvl 151, whos ready to use an aura field.But since shes a female , i am wondering which armor to go for, either the aura field or the love heart. I did an item comparison and saw that the aura field has higher base stats then the love heart. BUT also saw that the love heart has a bonus based off male character in the party. Main question is, is the boost that u get with the love heart higher then the base stats of the aura field? I play offline alot so i wont be in party alot. Thanks for the help, ;D

Ryna
Apr 11, 2005, 02:14 PM
While the bonus on the Love Heart is nice (I don't know exactly what the bonus is off the top of my head), you have to be very close to a male character for it to activate. This doesn't work too well in practice since people tend not to stand side-by-side in battle. If you play mostly offline, it would probably be best to stick with the Aura Field.

Tycho
Apr 11, 2005, 07:24 PM
The bonus is +98 DFP, giving it more DFP than an Aura Field with max stats. I find Aura to be ugly, but if you play offline a lot, Aura will be a better choice for you.

Darsh
Apr 11, 2005, 08:27 PM
Hey thanks ,
you answered my question, have a good one.