PDA

View Full Version : So while youre hunting for {insert rare here}....

TheDing
Apr 11, 2005, 02:26 PM
what do you guys do while doing a quest or Runs? do you pop in a cd in your boom box and blast it to high heaven, or are you like me and listen to your favorite group (K-Os) on your iPod? (i thought this would be a nice change in topic, since recently all we hear about are unlegit items and sealed J-swords)

V0LTAGE
Apr 12, 2005, 02:23 PM
I just pop on my Minidisc player (retro style baby) and listen to Linkin Park.

w00t

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: V0LTAGE on 2005-04-12 12:24 ]</font>

Hrigg
Apr 12, 2005, 02:55 PM
Listen to music. It also calms me down after I get Photon Drops.

A-P
Apr 12, 2005, 04:50 PM
On 2005-04-12 12:55, Hrigg wrote:
Listen to music. It also calms me down after I get Photon Drops.

I actually like getting photon drops. A rare is a rare. And to answer the topic question, I listen to music on my iPod.

ice-slayer
Apr 12, 2005, 05:17 PM
LIsten to music and think of what i'm going to do with my next new wep I find.

Hrith
Apr 12, 2005, 05:52 PM
On 2005-04-12 14:50, A-P wrote:
I actually like getting photon drops. A rare is a rare. A photon drop is not a rare.

Tact
Apr 12, 2005, 06:10 PM
While I hunt, I go to #psow so I don't get bored. And I post here while I'm in a safe area.

Calx
Apr 12, 2005, 06:13 PM
I listen to the music in the game when I play the game. I have never been able to understand how people can listen to an external source of music while playing a game. Any game.

Skorpius
Apr 12, 2005, 06:14 PM
On 2005-04-12 15:52, Kef wrote:

On 2005-04-12 14:50, A-P wrote:
I actually like getting photon drops. A rare is a rare. A photon drop is not a rare.

The game classifies it as a Rare Tool, hence the Red Box. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Hamburger3000
Apr 12, 2005, 07:24 PM
yes but when it drop at the place of your "" 1/28000 drop "" you just hope they dont exist at all

Hrith
Apr 13, 2005, 04:45 AM
It's not classified as a rare anything, it is in the same class as a Monomate or Star Atomizer or Technique Disk, etc.

The red box is just a fuck-up.

Maridia
Apr 13, 2005, 07:01 AM
Guys, don't argue about if the damn thing is rare or not, seriously. As much as I love watching you two banter, just.. no, please.

And to those of you who hate photon drops.. Unless you will never EEEEEVER have a chance of going online in your PSO lifetime, quit griping! You may be expecting weapons, but what about when you really need that Magic Water, or Blue Black Stone, or.. whatever. Too bad you can't get Syncesta that way. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'm trying to ration my PDs or I would blow them all on addslots. If you're online and have extra PDs, throw them my way, I never find them anymore.

Split
Apr 13, 2005, 08:11 PM
I listen to my Halo 2 soundtrack cd (and sometimes the original Halo 1). Listening to Blow Me Away during Soul of Steel or Steve Vai's genius guitar are quite awesome awesome alternatives to the insanity inducing ambient noise exuded from the PSO levels, particularly ruins and mines.

A-P
Apr 13, 2005, 08:24 PM
On 2005-04-13 02:45, Kef wrote:
It's not classified as a rare anything, it is in the same class as a Monomate or Star Atomizer or Technique Disk, etc.

The red box is just a fuck-up.

I understand there is another opic about this, BUT. It is a matter of opinion. Yes, there is game Data, but it is in a red box, which is the " Rare " section. Just because it shows a lot does not mean its not a rare. I find a lot of Red box mech guns, they are still rares though. Now, since its in the red box/rare section, that should make it a rare. But since you disagree, that is you're opinion. Its like how people Pronounce " Tomato " or " Carribean ". There are two answers, both correct. It's nothing to argue over.

Anselm
Apr 13, 2005, 11:00 PM
I mute line and then turn on iTunes...right now my PSO cycle has Rammstein, Dresden Dolls, and Shinedown.
(i play w/ a tv card)