PDA

View Full Version : Whoa-ho, wait a minute...

Tact
Apr 11, 2005, 07:01 PM
I was going through the Ultimate Spaceship, as normally, until I get to a room with a Delsaber, Pan Arms, and two Gillchichs. The Delsaber was advancing, and the Pan Arms fired the red laser. By pure luck, the Delsaber was in the way and it got hurt by the Pan Arms's attack. Has anyone seen this before?

Scejntjynahl
Apr 11, 2005, 07:03 PM
Kind of the same like when a Baranz missile hits another enemy instead? Or itself when you run circles around it?

Tact
Apr 11, 2005, 07:04 PM
On 2005-04-11 17:03, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Kind of the same like when a Baranz missile hits another enemy instead? Or itself when you run circles around it?

Yes, just like that.

Shadowpawn
Apr 11, 2005, 07:07 PM
I've seen it countless times. My favorite one is when Slimes attempt to attack you and end up killing themselves.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2005-04-11 17:08 ]</font>

sSeldomToasTt
Apr 11, 2005, 07:08 PM
Yep. This can be found in other areas too.
For instance, in Episode I, the Nano Dragon in the Caves will fire its laser and sometimes knock a couple other enemies.
I also find it strange how the wolves in the Forest will give themselves a downgrade for you. Hmm..

Tact
Apr 11, 2005, 07:12 PM
Excuse me, but...I was only asking if anyone's see a Pan Arms hurt other enemies. I've seen the Nano Dragons and pretty much everything else do it, but not the Pan Arms.

Tycho
Apr 11, 2005, 07:13 PM
Monsters that can attack 'allies' without being confused:

Pan Arms
Nano Dragon
Pofuilly Slime
Pouilly Slime
Garanz/Baranz
Dark Gunner/Death Gunner
Dark Belra/Indi Belra
Chaos Bringer/Dark Bringer

Rianna_Type1
Apr 11, 2005, 07:45 PM
On 2005-04-11 17:08, sSeldomToasTt wrote:
I also find it strange how the wolves in the Forest will give themselves a downgrade for you. Hmm..

This isn't odd at all. When you fight a pack of wolves, there will usually be a blue one, the Barbarous Wolf. The Barbarous Wolf is considered what you would call the Alpha male of the group.

When you kill their leader, or Alpha male, it makes the wolves sad. They then howl out in pain for their leader which causes them to lower their stats.

Just always kill the Barbarous Wolf of a pack, when there is one, and they'll always do this.

(Note: In Ultimate mode, you'll have to kill the red Gigus whatever thingy. In Episode 2, when you kill the Zol Gibbon before the Ul Gibbons, it has the opposite effects. This will piss off the group and cause all the Gibbons to raise their stats.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rianna_Type1 on 2005-04-11 17:47 ]</font>

Para
Apr 11, 2005, 10:39 PM
On 2005-04-11 17:13, Tycho wrote:
Monsters that can attack 'allies' without being confused:

Pan Arms
Nano Dragon
Pofuilly Slime
Pouilly Slime
Garanz/Baranz
Dark Gunner/Death Gunner
Dark Belra/Indi Belra
Chaos Bringer/Dark Bringer

It is not true to Indi Belra. For Dark Belra yes. And for the record, none of the Ep4 monsters apply here either in case you are curious.

Skorpius
Apr 12, 2005, 12:21 AM
I back up the claim that Indi Belra does not injure allies.

As for this topic, yes. Both Panarms' attacks can injure allies.

Rabid
Apr 12, 2005, 12:51 AM
Tis cool...I wanna see this for myself lol...

I made a list also:

Enemies that can attack other enemies while being Confused:
Everything