PDA

View Full Version : This will be Cool

Shiva91
Apr 12, 2005, 01:48 PM
PSPO will be a comic for here http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Phantasy Star Pioneer One

Evreything that happend before Pioneer2 and the explosion, It's under work as we speak, and Hope you all will like it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Daikarin
Apr 12, 2005, 02:07 PM
You're making a comic? Cool, I'd like to see it.

Don't give up half-way like some guy did, and give your best shot.

Shiva91
Apr 12, 2005, 03:04 PM
Here is Chapter One Typed:

PSPO Chapter One:

*image from past*
Shiva:*pushing through the crowd*
*image from the past*
Shiva:Scuse me*trying to get through*
Soldier:Hey!!whatch it!!*pushes Shiva*worthless force.
Shiva*catches balance, in front of entrance*
Gaurd1:This is a resticted area.
Gaurd2:We'll need some ID.
Shiva:*points to the collar on her neck*
Narration:We were in search of a new planet. Coral was Rapidly deterierating and the counsel set up the Pioneer Project. Pioneer One. It was run by Works, a very powerful military. Very few Hunters exsisted on Pioneer1. And are misstreated. Works feel as though there was no need for the hunters support and argued thr counsil on their decision, so only a bundle of Hunters were sent.
Gaurd2:Scans the Oran ID* all clear...
Gaurd1:*opens the door* *Glares angerly at shiva*
Shiva:*runs in towards Flowen* Sorry I'm late Mr.Flowen, here is the report you wanted*holding paper out*
Flowen:What have I told you about being late? I needed that report an hour ago. These workers have been waiting*doesn't take the paper*
Shiva:uh..um..sorry sir but it's--*Flowen Interupts*
Flowen: I don't want to hear your excuses.
Shiva:*looks away* yes sir....
Flowen:Go..Leave now. I'm busy right now, the central dome must be finished.
Shiva:*walks away*

*2 hours later*
Shiva:*wondering around and bumps into a soldier*uh!? oh I'm sorry.
Soldier:*shoves Shiva into ground* Get Lost!!
Humar:*walks over after seeing and grabs the soldier*Hey!!You had No Right *soldier interupts*
Soldier:You dare misstreat a superior officer?! I should have your hunter licesnce erased!!!!
Humar:*Shoves slodier away*....
*soldier leaves*
Humar:*Puts hand out to shiva* You ok?
Shiva:*Whiping tears from eyes* yea...yea I'm ok, thank you.
Humar:*grabs Shiva's arm and Helps her up*
Shiva:*blushing*
Humar:I haven't seen you before. Did you Sneak aboard Pioneer1? Cus all the hunters were in one room.
Shiva:*memory flashes again* *spaces out*
Humar:uh, ok...well, don't let punks like him push you around, ok?
Shiva:.....ok.....*looks away*
Humar: well, see ya*starts to walk away*
Shiva...uh..hmm
*later that day*
Shiva:*opens door to room*
Flowen:Your late again. How many times will you be late?*cooking*
Shiva:.....*closes door and walks toward her room*
Flowen:Get in here and eat.*Sets plates on table*
Shiva:....*turns around and sits at table*
*a couple of minutes go by and Shiva is still stareing off in space*
Flowen:Whats wrong, eat.
Shiva:....what am I?
Flowen:hmm? what do you mean?
Shiva: I wasn't with the other hunters when Pioneer one was on it's voyage. I don't even remeber going through space.....what am I?
Flowen: I told Osto letting you conversate with others was a mistake. You were created in a lab by Dr.Osto. Your the first Newmen on Pioneer one.
Shiva:*slams hands on table and starts to cry angerly* So i'm just some freak created to serve you!!!
Flowen:.......Shiva..Your no freak, you were*shiva interupts*
Shiva:I was created in a test tube!! I have no Mom, no dad, no real memories of my own!!!How am I not a freak?!!*cries*always being pushed around, I'm hated by everyone,you don't even care!!!
Flowen:If I didn't care then you would still be locked away in some testing sylo. I care about you and it may not seem like it but I'm only trying to disipline you. Teach you respect.
*shiva is silent*
Flowen:How about we start some training tomorrow?
Shiva:training? what do you mean?*looks up*
Flowen:I'll teach you some simple battle techs and start you on some magic.
Shiva:*smiles*It's better that carring out your paper work.
Flowen:hahahahaha, eat up and rest. we'll start in the morning
Shiva: yes sir.
Chapter one ends

Sharkyland
Apr 12, 2005, 07:18 PM
I haven't given up on mine... >.> Im storyboarding Episode I right now... I should be starting on Episode III soon.

If you want see the Episode I and Episode III plot, I can post them if you wish. Yes, each of my characters has their own little role in my comic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-04-12 17:20 ]</font>

TheAntagonist
Apr 13, 2005, 06:43 PM
i like the comic so far. keep going! I can't wait to see it combined with your art (which is also pretty nice looking)

Sacred_One
Apr 13, 2005, 09:12 PM
I hope you can publish it so everyone can read it.

Stelth34
Apr 13, 2005, 10:04 PM
it looks good

Shiva91
Apr 18, 2005, 02:12 PM
Chapter 2

*it’s early in the morning and Shiva is waiting in the training room*
Shiva: Who’s late now*sits down* *Humar from earlier walks in*
Humar: Hi, nice to meet you.
Shiva: hm?*turns around* oh hey!
Humar: Hello there
Shiva: why are you here?*stands back up*
Humar: I don’t know, I was told that I would proceed with my Martial arts training by facing a strong warrior here. Wait....Don’t tell me that you’re my enemy?!
Shiva: Me?! I don’t–wait, you don’t think I’m strong?
Humar: Of course I don't think your...*the humar sees Shiva's angrey eyes, and then rephrases* uh..I mean..my mommy doesn't let me hurt little girls!

Shiva:....Little? I guess I'm kinda little, so now what?*scratches head*
*floor starts to shake and Crack*
Shiva:!!*runs besides the Humar*Whats going on?!
*Bartles,Boomas and Barbles appear* *dragon is coming from the Sky*
Shiva:*Grabs the humars arm out of fear*
HUmar: What's going on!? Hey little girl, you're supposed to be FEARLESS!!!
Shiva: huh?! I don't know what I'm doing, I was suppose to train today with Mr. Flowen, not be destroyed by a bunch of monster*lets go of his arm, blushing*

*dragon is hovering above*
*3 Bartles go for the Humar*
*5 Boomas go for Shiva*
HUmar: Heh, I guess this is my test afterall. All right little girl, I guess we're gonna have to cooperate! Get ready!

The sound of equipping a weapon is heard, as the HUmar shifts out of place and appears right in front of the three Bartles, about to cut through them with a giant sword.

HUmar: UOOOOHHH...!!

In one move, the HUmar cuts through the three monsters, breaks behind them, as they split in half just before his weapon was completely equipped.

The HUmar looks back, and sees the dead corpses of the monsters fall to the ground. He then notices that the little girl might need some help.
Shiva: *Barely moving out the way of the booma's attack* *puts hands out* shoot magic *nothing* huh?! shoot magic! *nothing* Ahh, SHOOT MAGIC!!! *nothing happens and her arm gets cut by booma's claw* ahh, ugh *falls on ground* oh no!!!
A male scream is heard, in the distance.
Suddenly, a giant ball of fire explodes right in the middle of the Boomas, and right in front of Shiva. She saw all the monsters being burned to a crisp, as she felt the hot air in the shockwaves from the explosion.

When everything calms down from the blast, the curtain of smoke vanishes. She sees that there was a deep crater right in front of her, and that all the monsters in it were completely wiped out.

She looks to her right, and sees the HUmar stretching both pals in the direction of the crater, breathing heavily. His sword had been pierced into the ground.

HUmar: Hrrr... Hrrr... You... You okay?
Shiva: *blinking in disbeleif* uh...yes? !! whatch out!!
Dragon:*Shooting fireballs from the sky*
Shiva:*Pushes the Humar out of it's path, both tumble on the ground*
HUmar: Unghh!!

The fireball explodes right next to them as they collapse on the ground.

HUmar: You allright!? Damn, your arm...
Shiva: I'll be fine we can't stay here like this, we'll get killed.*trys to help him up, pain restricts her* mmm
Flowen:*From out of no where jumps on the dragons back*
HUmar: You can't fight, you need healing.

The HUmar looks up and sees that flowen was attacking the dragon, and decides to shout at him.

HUmar: DON'T INTERFERE!! THE FIGHT'S NOT OVER YET, WE CAN STILL WIN!! THIS IS OUR TEST, REMEMBER!?

The HUmar looks down on the girl and whispers something.

HUmar: Don't worry. Someone very precious to me taught me the secrets of Resta.

The HUmar places one hand on Shiva's forehead, and closes his eyes. A smoothing humming sound is heard, and suddenly the HUmar's hand starts glowing.
Shiva: whats going on?

Flowen: *yelling back* Are you sure?

Shiva:...uh it's warm*the wound closes*hmm?! my arm?
The HUmar sees that Shiva was completely healed, quickly gets back up, pulls his sword from the ground and shouts back at Flowen.

HUmar: SURE I'M SURE! GET OUTTA THERE, YOU'RE IN THE WAY!!
Flowen: HAHAHAHA FINE BUT YOU'D BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER! OR YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME!*Jumps off the dragon and stands back*

Shiva:*quietly says*He really does care....*To the Humar*please tell me how you did that!
HUmar: I'll explain later. I need your help. I want you to cast Shifta on me, and Zalure on the dragon. Can you do it?
Shiva: I don't know what those are, please tell me how you did that Now!! It's important!! Ahh!! look out *Pushes Humar out the way of the fireball* Tell me now before it's too late!!

Dragon: *flying towards them*
HUmar: Damn! I'm going to have to improvise!!

The dragon aims for Shiva, and dives in her direction.

The HUmar runs back and stands between the two. He lifts his sword up, and takes time to aim at the dragon carefully.

HUmar (thinking): Only got one shot at this...

He starts to harden his muscles, focusing strength.

HUmar: HnnnnggaaaaAAAAHHHH...!!

When his muscles are hardened to the limit, and the dragon is close enough, the HUmar uses all his strengththrows his giant sword like if it were a spear.

His sword flies upwards, cutting through the air like a giant knife. The dragon sees it approach, and tries to break. When he stops diving, the gigantic sword hits him, stabbing him hard on the chest, as it gives off a loud growl of pain.
Shiva:uh....uh...

Dragon:*walking back and forth and the falls to the ground moaning*

Shiva:.....we did it?.......We did it!!!*hugs the Humar and starts to jump up and down*

Flowen:*Starts to walk towards them*
HUmar: Hmm, apart from some minor mistakes, I'd say we weren't bad. What do you think?

Shiva:*smiles*you did all the work...
Flowen: those minor mistakes almost got you both killed. You both need more training. Especially you Shiva. Pushing you team mate out of the way won’t win a fight.
Shiva:....*looks down*....yes, sir.*holds arm that was wounded*
Shiva:(thinking)it still hurts but I...can’t help but..*giggles out loud*
Humar: Hey, Flowen!Why do you push her around like that?She must be what, 12 years old?! And you expect her to act professional!!?
Flowen: She is a Force, it’s her duty to fight.
Humar: But she’s a GIRL!! What were you thinking!? She could have died, at her age!!
Flowen: but she didn’t now did she.
Shiva: um....
Humar: This ain’t a game to see if she dies or not! I quit.
Shiva: !!quit?! But you can’t..
Flowen: *looks at Shiva*
Humar: I won’t work for a guy who will put young girls like yourself in danger. Thats too much responsibility on me, and too much irresponsibility on him.
Flowen: It’s not like I forced her to do it, she came on her own free will.
Shiva: ......work for? Was this all planned?
Humar: What!? *turns into the girl* is this true!?
Shiva: Yes..I want to make something of myself. I’m tired of being pushed around all the time..*looks angerly to the left and tears form in her eyes*
*Both Humar and flowen make a short silent moment, and the Humar tries to think about what to say.*
Humar: uhm...I’m sorry if I said something wrong. That’s an Honorable wish, but hunting...?
Shiva:*falls to knees*...-sniff- it hurts when you can’t do anything to help yourself.......Hunting was the only thing I was created for....
Flowen: .....
Humar: Created for?*the humar thinks andd looks back at Flowen to see if he knew what she was talking about.Flowen just kept looking at her.* *Then he kneels down to the little girl*...May I know your name?
Shiva:...it’s Shiva....yours?
Flowen: *walks over to Shiva and picks her up* This conversation is over*starts to walk away*
Humar: wait, Shiva...
*both walk away from the hunter*
Humar: Flowen! Get Back here!
Flowen:*carring Shiva, Flowen dissapears behind the automatic door which shuts by itself.*
Humar:...FLOWEN! Damn, I didn’t get my pay.
*The humar see’s something scribbled in the dirt*
Humar: Hmm...?
*It’s a message from Shiva saying “Room 2113A, meet me in front of the room at Midnight”*
Humar:*blushes*(thinking):What could she want...?*stores the message in his virtual inventory, and walks away*

Chapter 2 ends

Shiva91
Apr 18, 2005, 02:56 PM
Profile: Shiva
Height: 4'9
Weight: 90lbs
Type: Force/Fownewearl
Origins: Created by Dr. Osto and made to serve Flowen
Special: Unblocked Magic potential

Profile: Humar: Name: Revealed in Chapter 3
Height: 6'0
Weight: 150lbs
Type: Hunter/Humar
Origins: Being Payed by Flowen to babysit Shiva
Special: High Determination

Profile: Flowen
Height: 6'5
Weight: 180lbs
Type: Hunter/Humar
Origins: Deputy commander
Special: Very Powerful

Shiva91
Apr 20, 2005, 12:29 PM
O.o Here it is

Chapter 3
* It’s now midnight and Flowen is asleep, Shiva quietly sneaks out the door*
Humar: *is lost, somewhere in the Flowen Research lab area, searching for Shiva’s room*
Humar: (thinking)This is great, but WHERE’s room 2113A!?
Shiva:...he’s not here yet?.....Maybe he didn’t get my message...*sits against the wall*
Security:*doing normal runs and see’s the Humar*scuse me, it’s kinda late, Are you lost?
Humar: ah, yes, I’m searching for room 2113A, I’m supposed to meet someone there.
Security: That’s Mr.Flowens’ room. Do you have some kinda of business with him at such a late hour?*starts to walk in the direction of 2113A* Follow me.
Humar: (thinking)Flowens’ room!? Weird.
Humar: ah, yes, we were suppose to discuss...ah..My next assignment.
Security: oh I see, so you’re the boy he was talking about. Well you better watch him, him may be a deputy but he sure knows how to build his tab, hahahaha*stops*right down this hallway you’ll see the room.
Humar: (thinking): Boy..?! Damn that old man.
* the security officer walks away as the Humar keeps trying to find the room. He then sees Shiva sitting on the Ground, next to the doors.*
Shiva:*staring off into space*
Humar: It’s late, Shouldn’t you be inside?
Shiva: huh?! Oh hey! Uh, you promise not to tell?
Humar: *after looking everywhere* sure.
Shiva: *her face lights up with glee* yay*Grabs his hand and starts to run down the hall*come on.
Humar:*getting pulled along, still not knowing whats going on*Wha..What?Where are we going?
Shiva: hee hee, you’ll see*about an hour later both are on top of the central dome*
*both just sitting there admiring the clear sky*
Humar: Whoa, this is some view. You come here a lot?
Shiva: yea....*leans against the humar*
Humar: *blushes and doesn’t move. Just stays completely still while he’s trying to figure out what was happening* W-What are you doing...!
Shiva: *realized what she and sits back up, her face is beat red* umm...uh, nothing sorry....* a couple of minutes go by* I never did get your name.....
Humar: oh, ah....my name’s.....peter.
Shiva: Peter? That’s the only other name I know besides mine and Mr.Flowens.........and Dr.Osto
Peter: What? What do you mean? The only name you know..?
Shiva: I don’t have any memories before I was created, All I know is what I know now. There is so many questions in the world that I can’t answer and it makes me feel sad*looks away from peter*
Peter: There’s that “Created” thing again....Just what do you mean? How old are you?
Shiva:....I have no mom, no dad. I was made and for what reason I don’t know....and what does “how old are you?” mean, I’m sorry, I don’t get it.....
Peter: Oh, sorry. What I meant is that, how long ago were you born?
Shiva:........I don’t know really......I was never told
Peter: Never been told...? Do you have your ID card with you?
Shiva: I have this collar around my neck, and guards scan that for clearance.*points to her collar with the symbol Oran on it*
Peter: *looks down at her collar, and is a bit surprised* So, that’s all you know about yourself? Your section ID?
Shiva: yes.....I have a few questions though....It’s important that you tell me
Peter: What...? I don’t know a thing about yourself!...oh well, what is it?
Shiva: first is, I have this feeling inside me....whenever I’m near you....It’s a warm feeling....and I always want to see you for some reason....what is this? It’s driving me up the wall...I don’t know what on earth is wrong with me....is it bad? Or is it good?*Looks at him with a face of curious concern*
Peter: *he felt a bit weird with all this. But then he payed attention to her eyes, and momentarly had a flash back, he shook his head and stood up* I’m sorry, I can’t answer that right now. All I know is that you remind me of someone, someone I lost a long time ago.
Shiva:.....oh........Well, will you teach me some magic?
Peter: *still is suffering from bad memories that came back into his mind, so he’s having trouble listening to Shiva* Wha ....What?
Shiva: is that too much of a request?
Peter: *sees her face again, and reminds himself of that person again* No, sorry, Magic, did you say? Sure I’d love to..
Shiva: *Jumps up*YAY!! Finally I can be useful in battle*lands on ground again and almost falls off the Central dome*
Peter: *grabs her by her collar, so she doesn’t fall down* heheh...calm down little girl*pulls her back up*so what kind of magic are you interested in?
Shiva:*coughs* sorry about that....um, I’m not sure, what types of magic are there?
Peter: Well lets see. *Ahem*...there’s the three kinds of elementary attack: Foie, Barta and Zonde. There’s also healing magic and supportive magic. Unfortunately I don’t have access to the ultimate kind of magic, so they are a complete mystery to me. So, I think you should start with the basic elemental attack, don’t you think so?
Shiva:*smiles* Any magic is good. But maybe we should do it where the soldiers won’t see us.
Peter: All right then, where do you suggest?
Shiva: umm.....I think I know where*grabs his hand and they leave the top of the central dome* *about 20minutes later they are in a place somewhere in the forest* Is here good?

Peter: I think so. Lets just hope our practice doesn’t attract any beast. Well then let’s start. *Rubs both of his hands together, takes a deep sigh, and prepares for a small preach* As you know, mind is capable of producing matter. The way to do it to make use of your spirit power, hidden deep within yourself. *stretches out his right arm to an empty location* Now I will visualize a small attack spell. Stand back. *peter suddenly looks at the place where his arm was aiming at, and his hand slowly started to glow red in color* Hnnnngh....HAHH..!*When his hand is red enough, a small fireball comes out through his skin, and suit, and hits the nearby tree, setting it on fire.
Shiva: *in amazement*wow!!! my turn *points arm at same direction and shoots a humongous wave of fire energy* *it incinerates everything and leaves a path of melted wood and rock*.....like that?
*Shiva looks back to see him, but Peter wasn’t there. She sees that he climbed the tree behind her, looking shocked at the destruction of her blow*
Peter:...Ah, kind of..! Ahaha...*wondering what kind of person could do that on their first spell session*
Shiva: How come mine was so much bigger?*scratches her head*
Peter: *climbs down from tree, approaches her slowly and answers* Maybe you gave it too much thought I guess....
Shiva: too much thought? I wasn’t even thinking about doing it, I just did it....Am I suppose to think when I do it?*looks at him*
Peter: ....Ahh, yes....Don’t tell me you were thinking A LITTLE about it?!
Peter:(thinking)Geez, if this was nothing, I can’t imagine what could happen if she focused her harder...
Shiva: heh heh, oops, I’ll think more next time *smiles*
Peter: DON’T!! Please give the same amount of thought you gave last time...!!!! boy, I didn’t even show you how to visualize it. Oh well, let’s try healing. *he approaches Shiva, raises his arm, and places his palm on the top of Shiva’s head* This spell is the reverse. Instead of thinking about negative attack energy, visualize yourself in a relaxed state. Like this *he closes his eyes, and becomes silent for a moment**Then, his hand starts glowing, and Shiva starts feeling more relaxed. A soothing humming sound emanates from the palm of Peter's hand, making her feel completely healthy. Then, the light and the sound go off as Peter takes his hand away. *
Peter: There, now you try on me.
Shiva:...uh..wow, thats cool*points hand at Peter* hee hee*Multiple sounds go off, Peter is completely healthy and has Shifta and Deband* uh? Did I do it wrong? Your glowing....
*Peter feels so good that he is lifted into the air and relaxes. He eventually gets so relaxed that he starts to sleep on the air..When Shiva stops her spell, Pedro falls back down to the ground, snoring loud.*
Shiva: uh...peter*starts to shake him* peter?
Peter: *Snore* I'm too old to go to school, ma... *Snore*
Shiva: whats school....*getting mad*....*sits on him and plugs his nose up* Peter, rise and shine
*Peter has trouble snoring, and when he can't breathe out he suddenly awakes. *
Peter: *Cough* Was I asleep? How long was I asleep?
Shiva: I’m not sure, but I know you weren’t suppose to fall on the ground like that, so uh, what did I do? Your glowing...
Peter looks into himself, and sees that his body radiates a golden light.

Peter: Wha...!?

He senses that his muscles are stronger, and then arrives to a shocking conclusion:

Peter: Aw noes! I'm GONNA EXPLODE!! RUN, SHIVA, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE...!!!
Shiva:*just sits there*......um...ok* a couple of minutes go by*Whats explode mean?
*Peter watches as she doesn't run away, and that he's not gonna explode.*
Peter: ...Well, exploding means blowing up. Why aren't I blowing up!? ...Oh wait... Did you do this to me with your Resta spell? Damn!
Shiva: I did some kind of magic on you, well I did what you told me. um...maybe I should get up off you huh?
Peter: For some reason, I don't feel like you're heavy.

*Peter lifts Shiva up with one arm, and then realizes he can hold her with one finger.*

Peter: HEY! I'M SUPER STRONG...!?
Shiva: weren’t you strong before? I mean lifting ME up isn’t that much of an accomplishment...
*A loud thud was heard in the background*
Shiva: !! What was that?!
*Peter suddenly forgets about Shiva and drops her accidently.*
Peter: I don't know... it came from below. Stay here, I'd better go down there and check it out.
Shiva:*lands on butt* ow!....gee, thanks for noticing I was still here*just sits there*
*Peter looks down on her*.
Peter: ...What? Anyway, I'd better go. It's probably nothing, but you should go back to your room.
*Peter runs off to the source of the noise.*
Shiva:..be careful*starts to follow him*
*the sound is coming from the central dome and soldiers screams could be herd in the distance*
*Peter runs to where he thinks the noise came from. But he hears steps behind him, and turns to see if Shiva was following him. He doesn't see anyone.*
Shiva:*behind tree* whew
*peter arrives at central dome and sees Flowen fighting “IT”*
A mysterious man dressed in black was struggling with Flowen. Peter decides to walk in, and when he is close enough he demands an explanation.

Peter: Flowen!? What is the meaning of this!?

The dark-dressed warrior looks at Peter.

Dark warrior: So, you must be the Hunter hired by Flowen. I'll cut through your body too, and make a trophy out of it!

The warrior stops fighting Flowen, and dashes right at Peter.

Flowen: LOOK OUT! HE'S NO AMATEUR!

Peter is surprised at the speed of the mysterious warrior, and barely dodges an attack from his sword.

Three of Peter's hairs are cut.
Peter steps back, equips his sword, and gets into fighting position.

Peter: Feh. Very well then - I accept your challenge!
*the dark warrior seems to be cycling through life and death as he moves*
Shiva:*peering from the corner*
Flowen:*starts to run toward “IT”*
Dark-Warrior: You seem to emanate a strange glow... Interesting.
Peter: Heheh, well, I...
*Suddenly, Peter's glow fades away, and he feels his strength normal again. *
Peter: Darn...!!!
*Peter charges, holding his Yamigarasu with both hands to strike diagonally. *
*Just as he was about to strike, the warrior mysteriously disappears from place*.
Peter: What the...!?
*Peter looks everywhere. He didn't even see him move, that warrior just vanished. *
*Suddenly, the warrior materialises just behind Peter.*
Dark Warrior: It seems you're still a beginner.
*The warrior strikes Peter in his back as he was surprised, his blade cutting through his clothes and opening a flesh wound. *
Peter: GUUAAAAGGGHHH...!!!
*Peter is thrown to the ground. He tries to get up, but the cut was too deep, and falls back down.*
*Meanwhile, Flowen attemps to take on the warrior.*
Flowen: UOOOHHHH...!!! *flowen swings at “IT”
Dark Warrior:*side steps the swing and stabs him in the side*
Flowen:urghh.....damn...heh, I guess I’m not as good As I used to be...
*out of no where a Giant blast of Magic energy Hits “IT”*
Shiva: GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!*is out of breath*-pant-pant-whats wrong with me?!
Dark Warrior:*Survives the blast and looks at Shiva* you!!!*Appears in front of shiva and stabs her in the shoulder* You will PAY!!
Shiva:*lets out a loud screech of crying pain*
Flowen: *looks up and is silent*
A male scream is heard from somewhere, which catches both Flowen's and the Warrior's attention.

They look to see what was happening with Peter, but he wasn't there.

Dark-Warrior: AAAARRGGGHHH...!

The unknown warrior suddenly feels a blade piercing his throat deeply. It was Peter, who suddenly was back up and fighting.

The warrior disintegrates from the place. It seemed the blow had no effect on him, since he wandered like a ghost would do. The warrior materializes in the air, at a safe distance from Peter.
Dark-Warrior: How did you run like that?

The dark-warrior looks at Peter's eyes - They were glowing in a golden tone. He found that unusual.

Dark-Warrior: ...It doesn't matter, normal blows can't cut to me. I'm inhuman, I'm...!!!

The Warrior interrupts his monologue as he sees that Peter wasn't paying attention to him, and was instead looking out for Shiva.

Peter: I told you to go back to your room, didn't I!? You stupid, stupid girl. Are you alright?
Dark-Warrior: HEY! GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!
Shiva:*coughs up blood* I’ll be ok, I feel worse pain then this everyday....*tears form in her eyes*
Dark-Warrior: *dashes toward the two*
Flowen: ARHHHH!!!*slams “IT” to the ground” GO NOW, LEAVE!!!!GET HER HELP!!!
Peter: But you'll...
Flowen: I'll be fine! HURRY!!

Peter keeps staring at Flowen for a second, but then he lifts Shiva up with both arms.

Peter: I'll be right back, you hear me!?
Flowen: GO!!!

Peter turns his head away from him and carries Shiva to safety, running faster than ever.
Shiva: but he needs help.....
Flowen: *distracting it away from Shiva and Peter*You want a fight!! YOU GOT ONE*cast Shifta and deband onself *RRRAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!*Charges for “IT”*
Peter: Don't worry, he's a veteran. He'll be alright, I'm more worried about you.
*When both are in a safe distance from the duel, Peter slowly places her on the ground, kneels down and begins to heal her using his Resta spell.*
*When she's completely cured, Peter stands back up. *
Peter: Stay here, I'm gonna finish this fight once and for all.
*Without saying another word, he equips his Yamigarasu again and runs back to check on Flowen.*
*when he gets to the central dome again, no one is to be found*
But then, Peter is surprised after a clashing noise is heard, and Flowen is thrown out of nowhere to Peter's side, landing deeply wounded.

Peter: Flowen! Are you alright!?
Flowen: *Cough* Guess the days are catching up to me...

The mysterious dark warrior materializes in the air ahead of the two Hunters.
Dark-Warrior: You aren't worthy of your reputation, Flowen. It seems my mission will be accomplished with ease.
Peter: ...Congratulations, warrior. You're better than we've imagined. But I now tell you this: Answer my questions, or I will end you right here, right now. Who sent you?
Dark-Warrior: ...What!? You, an amateur, think you can easily end me, Flowen's Nemesis!?
Peter: Answer me!!
*”IT” disappears into the morning*
Flowen: *passes out* ugh.....
Shiva: *standing behind them* We have to get him to the medical center, us as well. Something isn’t normal about our wounds.
Peter: I've had that feeling too.
*Peter looks as he just missed a great opportunity to try out his secret technique.*
Peter: Let's go, at once.
*Peter helps Flowen get up, and the three of them rush to the main medical center area.*
*the three arrive at the medical center later that morning*
Dr. Osto: *see’s the three walk in* hmm? What is the meaning of this? What happened to you three?! *walks up to Peter*BOY!! You better have a good explanation for being with experiment 001f and Deputy commander Flowen!!!
Shiva: uh, Dr. Osto? He’s with us cus I asked him to....
Dr. Osto: You know that your not allowed to communicate with other hunters!!!!*Smacks Shiva across the face*
Peter sighs and gets slightly angry.

Peter: Look here, DOCTOR: She's been beaten up to a pulp and healed repeatedly after the events of today, aside from the fact that she's only a minor. So save us all the trouble of showing how demanding you are with your degree and all, and scan us for any possible infections.
Dr. Osto: Fine, I will scan you all, but you BOY!! You will have to pay a sum of money.
Peter: What!? Geez. How much!?
Dr, Osto: as a doctor I will only tell you after the examination, please 001f, please come with me*starts to walk in the lab doors*
Shiva: um, sorry about this peter....*starts to follow him* um Dr. Osto can Peter come.....
Dr. Osto: only if he is willing to pay hahahahaha
Shiva: *looks at peter*.....
Peter: ...Aw, screw the Damn system!

Peter starts typing on his arm computer, and suddenly a pack of meseta materialises on his right hand.

Peter: You Docs are all the same: Money, money, money.

He throws the package at the Doctor, who catches it without trouble.

Peter: There, is that enough? Now let me go too.
Dr. Osto: ah I see you make quite a bit of money, hahaha very well.

*about 20 minutes into the examination*
Shiva:*naked sitting on the examination bench* it’s cold...
Dr. Osto: shush, I need silence.....this is very interesting, your body seems to be reacting to something. *to peter* You say you were all wounded by this...”Creature”?
Peter was looking the other way when he heard the Doctor's question.

Peter: What!? You're talking to me now!? Can I look!?
Dr.Osto: Whats wrong Boy? Never seen a Little Girl before, hahahah, yes I’m talking to you!!!
Shiva:*looks over at Peter and starts to blush*
Peter: W-What!? Of course there's nothing there I didn't see before, I just... *Sigh* Yeah, we were both hit by that weird being which appeared to be some kind of interdimensional zombie, so what!?
Dr. Osto: You know “Zombies” do not exist, hahaha. This was something else. Very interesting, very interesting indeed.
Shiva: Have you reached a diagnosis?
Dr. Osto: Shush, I don’t need you talking at the moment...*Cutting open the wound on her shoulder*
Peter keeps staring at a window while he decides to ask a few questions.

Peter: What is Shiva, anyway? She's not a normal girl, from what I can tell.
Dr.Osto: hmm, so I see, you two have gotten to know each other a bit. This changes things a bit, what is YOUR purpose for being with 001f?
Peter: MY purpose!? Other than getting paid? Geez. You people hire me, and then ask me why I did it!?
Shiva: paid?
Dr. Osto: Quiet 001f, Who paid you? From what I understand She was only created to help Flowen.
Peter: "Created"!? What the hell!? Shiva there was made artificially!?
Dr. Osto: yes, a very successful experiment indeed.
Peter: ...Experiment!? Is this even legal!? To create a human being and make them their own doll, at your service!? And consider the gift of life as simple an "Experiment"!?
Dr. Osto: hahahaha, this is why things like this are kept secret, and suggest you keep your mouth shut about it or you’ll be in a different body soon
Peter: Different body!? Bah. At least I know I'll take care of her like a normal being should. I'm no parent, no elder brother, but at least I won't treat her like a pet hamster! ...Are you done with healing her yet!?
Dr. Osto: this is not a matter of healing, this is a matter of experimentation.* seals up her wound*Your next.
Peter: M-Me!? Hey, I don't get paid to get undressed and put myself there like if I were some kind of dissected frog!
Dr. Osto: hahahaha, if you were wounded by the same “Creature as her, then I see no reason why I should examine you then. Flowen However seems to have more to him then you two. Please leave him here.

*Both Shiva and Peter leave the lab and are outside walking about*
Shiva:........I’m sorry...
Peter looks down on Shiva's eyes and sees that she must have had a troublesome childhood. He places both of his hands on her shoulders.

Peter: It's not your fault.
Shiva: yes it is*looks off to the side* I dragged you into this and I almost got you killed....twice.
Peter gets his eyes closer to hers.

Peter: No, it's not your fault Shiva. You do know that, don't you?
Shiva: How is it not my fault*starts to cry* I was born in a freaking tube, I don’t know things.....I dragged you into countless danger, yet you still say it’s not my fault.......
Peter: No, it's not your fault Shiva. Your life was manipulated from the very beggining. You have no fault for the way things have turned out. It's ok to cry.

Peter slowly approaches Shiva to himself and hugs her.
Shiva: ...*starts to blush*......*closes her eyes and smiles*

To be contiued.....

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif hope you all like it so far

Maridia
Apr 20, 2005, 05:32 PM
It's coming along nicely, if not for the fact that Peter is like, 20 and Shiva is 12 or something. XD That's vaguely unsettling. ;P

EJ
Apr 20, 2005, 06:52 PM
On 2005-04-20 15:32, Maridia wrote:
It's coming along nicely, if not for the fact that Peter is like, 20 and Shiva is 12 or something. XD That's vaguely unsettling. ;P

Unless you enjoy those type of anime http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

It's coming along nicely, so when will we be able to see the comic itself?

TheAntagonist
Apr 20, 2005, 08:08 PM
very cool. lots fun to read, willbe even better when DRAWN!!! dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Simply-Jay
Apr 20, 2005, 08:50 PM
I gotta say I like it so far, it's coming along nicely, escpecially how you intertwined it with the
backstory. A mistake I made. O.o' Oh man, bad memories of crappy stories I've written in the
past. Oh well, I'm done remenissing.

Sagasu
Apr 20, 2005, 09:33 PM
Seems to be a lot of cliches running rampant through this, but meh.

If the art is good most people wont mind.

Shiva91
Apr 21, 2005, 08:32 AM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif thanks guys, I'll be adding Profile drawings maybe today, if I don't get lazy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And Shiva LOOKS 12 or 13

Shiva91
Apr 21, 2005, 02:03 PM
Picture Profiles http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Shiva91/Profileshiva.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Shiva91/Profilepeter.jpg

O.o oops I forgot to add Peter's ht and wt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiva91 on 2005-04-21 12:05 ]</font>

Daikarin
Apr 21, 2005, 02:17 PM
Very nice artwork indeed, they both remind me of Phantasy star IV. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EJ
Apr 21, 2005, 02:21 PM
On 2005-04-21 06:32, Shiva91 wrote:
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif thanks guys, I'll be adding Profile drawings maybe today, if I don't get lazy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And Shiva LOOKS 12 or 13

But why so young though? >_>

That reminds me of all the anime where the girls are really 20 but look like there 12 or 13 and they go out with guys that look like their fathers/brothers O.o.

Shiva91
Apr 21, 2005, 02:23 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif thats what gets your attention and keeps you coming back for more. It's a technique.

Skorpius
Apr 21, 2005, 02:35 PM
On 2005-04-21 12:21, ForceEJ wrote:
That reminds me of all the anime where the girls are really 20 but look like there 12 or 13 and they go out with guys that look like their fathers/brothers O.o.

Hentai.

Shiva91
Apr 21, 2005, 02:37 PM
On 2005-04-21 12:35, Skorpius wrote:

Hentai.

O.o bad skorp

EJ
Apr 21, 2005, 02:38 PM
On 2005-04-21 12:35, Skorpius wrote:

Hentai.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
That too.

Daikarin
Apr 21, 2005, 02:43 PM
Hey EJ, if you like seeing Card Capture Sakura, you can tell it to us. We won't think less of you if you feel that way.

Perv!

EJ
Apr 21, 2005, 02:46 PM
I did watch the japanese version.

But the american version was put in a blender and became crap. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Shiva91
Apr 21, 2005, 02:50 PM
hey! card capters wasn't crap, I liked it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif but lets try and stay on subject please, I don't want this to become spam

EJ
Apr 21, 2005, 03:01 PM
On 2005-04-21 12:50, Shiva91 wrote:
hey! card capters wasn't crap, I liked it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif but lets try and stay on subject please, I don't want this to become spam

The american version I was referring to not Japanese.

Er..on topic nice character profiles.

Daikarin
Apr 21, 2005, 03:05 PM
Er... Yeah, what's the name of her saber?

Shiva91
Apr 21, 2005, 03:09 PM
It's suppose to be a Red saber but it's blue http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Skorpius
Apr 21, 2005, 04:15 PM
Wouldn't that be a Blue Saber? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shiva91
Apr 22, 2005, 01:41 PM
lol, I was trying to be a little decriptive http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Here is some more Profiles

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Shiva91/ProfileKitty.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Shiva91/ProfileDF.jpg

Shiva91
Apr 22, 2005, 01:43 PM
And the moment you all been waiting for http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Shiva91/PSPOTitlePage.jpg

This is the official title page for PSPO, My signature and everything http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Daikarin
Apr 22, 2005, 02:54 PM
Damn, that looks awesome. You're a true artist. I like the first picture, especially, and how you drew the bad guys on the cover.

Shiva91
Apr 23, 2005, 10:31 AM
On 2005-04-20 10:29, Shiva91 wrote:
O.o Here it is

Chapter 3
* It?s now midnight and Flowen is asleep, Shiva quietly sneaks out the door*
Humar: *is lost, somewhere in the Flowen Research lab area, searching for Shiva?s room*
Humar: (thinking)This is great, but WHERE?s room 2113A!?
Shiva:...he?s not here yet?.....Maybe he didn?t get my message...*sits against the wall*
Security:*doing normal runs and see?s the Humar*scuse me, it?s kinda late, Are you lost?
Humar: ah, yes, I?m searching for room 2113A, I?m supposed to meet someone there.
Security: That?s Mr.Flowens? room. Do you have some kinda of business with him at such a late hour?*starts to walk in the direction of 2113A* Follow me.
Humar: (thinking)Flowens? room!? Weird.
Humar: ah, yes, we were suppose to discuss...ah..My next assignment.
Security: oh I see, so you?re the boy he was talking about. Well you better watch him, him may be a deputy but he sure knows how to build his tab, hahahaha*stops*right down this hallway you?ll see the room.
Humar: (thinking): Boy..?! Damn that old man.
* the security officer walks away as the Humar keeps trying to find the room. He then sees Shiva sitting on the Ground, next to the doors.*
Shiva:*staring off into space*
Humar: It?s late, Shouldn?t you be inside?
Shiva: huh?! Oh hey! Uh, you promise not to tell?
Humar: *after looking everywhere* sure.
Shiva: *her face lights up with glee* yay*Grabs his hand and starts to run down the hall*come on.
Humar:*getting pulled along, still not knowing whats going on*Wha..What?Where are we going?
Shiva: hee hee, you?ll see*about an hour later both are on top of the central dome*
*both just sitting there admiring the clear sky*
Humar: Whoa, this is some view. You come here a lot?
Shiva: yea....*leans against the humar*
Humar: *blushes and doesn?t move. Just stays completely still while he?s trying to figure out what was happening* W-What are you doing...!
Shiva: *realized what she and sits back up, her face is beat red* umm...uh, nothing sorry....* a couple of minutes go by* I never did get your name.....
Humar: oh, ah....my name?s.....peter.
Shiva: Peter? That?s the only other name I know besides mine and Mr.Flowens.........and Dr.Osto
Peter: What? What do you mean? The only name you know..?
Shiva: I don?t have any memories before I was created, All I know is what I know now. There is so many questions in the world that I can?t answer and it makes me feel sad*looks away from peter*
Peter: There?s that ?Created? thing again....Just what do you mean? How old are you?
Shiva:....I have no mom, no dad. I was made and for what reason I don?t know....and what does ?how old are you?? mean, I?m sorry, I don?t get it.....
Peter: Oh, sorry. What I meant is that, how long ago were you born?
Shiva:........I don?t know really......I was never told
Peter: Never been told...? Do you have your ID card with you?
Shiva: I have this collar around my neck, and guards scan that for clearance.*points to her collar with the symbol Oran on it*
Peter: *looks down at her collar, and is a bit surprised* So, that?s all you know about yourself? Your section ID?
Shiva: yes.....I have a few questions though....It?s important that you tell me
Peter: What...? I don?t know a thing about yourself!...oh well, what is it?
Shiva: first is, I have this feeling inside me....whenever I?m near you....It?s a warm feeling....and I always want to see you for some reason....what is this? It?s driving me up the wall...I don?t know what on earth is wrong with me....is it bad? Or is it good?*Looks at him with a face of curious concern*
Peter: *he felt a bit weird with all this. But then he payed attention to her eyes, and momentarly had a flash back, he shook his head and stood up* I?m sorry, I can?t answer that right now. All I know is that you remind me of someone, someone I lost a long time ago.
Shiva:.....oh........Well, will you teach me some magic?
Peter: *still is suffering from bad memories that came back into his mind, so he?s having trouble listening to Shiva* Wha ....What?
Shiva: is that too much of a request?
Peter: *sees her face again, and reminds himself of that person again* No, sorry, Magic, did you say? Sure I?d love to..
Shiva: *Jumps up*YAY!! Finally I can be useful in battle*lands on ground again and almost falls off the Central dome*
Peter: *grabs her by her collar, so she doesn?t fall down* heheh...calm down little girl*pulls her back up*so what kind of magic are you interested in?
Shiva:*coughs* sorry about that....um, I?m not sure, what types of magic are there?
Peter: Well lets see. *Ahem*...there?s the three kinds of elementary attack: Foie, Barta and Zonde. There?s also healing magic and supportive magic. Unfortunately I don?t have access to the ultimate kind of magic, so they are a complete mystery to me. So, I think you should start with the basic elemental attack, don?t you think so?
Shiva:*smiles* Any magic is good. But maybe we should do it where the soldiers won?t see us.
Peter: All right then, where do you suggest?
Shiva: umm.....I think I know where*grabs his hand and they leave the top of the central dome* *about 20minutes later they are in a place somewhere in the forest* Is here good?

Peter: I think so. Lets just hope our practice doesn?t attract any beast. Well then let?s start. *Rubs both of his hands together, takes a deep sigh, and prepares for a small preach* As you know, mind is capable of producing matter. The way to do it to make use of your spirit power, hidden deep within yourself. *stretches out his right arm to an empty location* Now I will visualize a small attack spell. Stand back. *peter suddenly looks at the place where his arm was aiming at, and his hand slowly started to glow red in color* Hnnnngh....HAHH..!*When his hand is red enough, a small fireball comes out through his skin, and suit, and hits the nearby tree, setting it on fire.
Shiva: *in amazement*wow!!! my turn *points arm at same direction and shoots a humongous wave of fire energy* *it incinerates everything and leaves a path of melted wood and rock*.....like that?
*Shiva looks back to see him, but Peter wasn?t there. She sees that he climbed the tree behind her, looking shocked at the destruction of her blow*
Peter:...Ah, kind of..! Ahaha...*wondering what kind of person could do that on their first spell session*
Shiva: How come mine was so much bigger?*scratches her head*
Peter: *climbs down from tree, approaches her slowly and answers* Maybe you gave it too much thought I guess....
Shiva: too much thought? I wasn?t even thinking about doing it, I just did it....Am I suppose to think when I do it?*looks at him*
Peter: ....Ahh, yes....Don?t tell me you were thinking A LITTLE about it?!
Peter:(thinking)Geez, if this was nothing, I can?t imagine what could happen if she focused her harder...
Shiva: heh heh, oops, I?ll think more next time *smiles*
Peter: DON?T!! Please give the same amount of thought you gave last time...!!!! boy, I didn?t even show you how to visualize it. Oh well, let?s try healing. *he approaches Shiva, raises his arm, and places his palm on the top of Shiva?s head* This spell is the reverse. Instead of thinking about negative attack energy, visualize yourself in a relaxed state. Like this *he closes his eyes, and becomes silent for a moment**Then, his hand starts glowing, and Shiva starts feeling more relaxed. A soothing humming sound emanates from the palm of Peter's hand, making her feel completely healthy. Then, the light and the sound go off as Peter takes his hand away. *
Peter: There, now you try on me.
Shiva:...uh..wow, thats cool*points hand at Peter* hee hee*Multiple sounds go off, Peter is completely healthy and has Shifta and Deband* uh? Did I do it wrong? Your glowing....
*Peter feels so good that he is lifted into the air and relaxes. He eventually gets so relaxed that he starts to sleep on the air..When Shiva stops her spell, Pedro falls back down to the ground, snoring loud.*
Shiva: uh...peter*starts to shake him* peter?
Peter: *Snore* I'm too old to go to school, ma... *Snore*
Shiva: whats school....*getting mad*....*sits on him and plugs his nose up* Peter, rise and shine
*Peter has trouble snoring, and when he can't breathe out he suddenly awakes. *
Peter: *Cough* Was I asleep? How long was I asleep?
Shiva: I?m not sure, but I know you weren?t suppose to fall on the ground like that, so uh, what did I do? Your glowing...
Peter looks into himself, and sees that his body radiates a golden light.

Peter: Wha...!?

He senses that his muscles are stronger, and then arrives to a shocking conclusion:

Peter: Aw noes! I'm GONNA EXPLODE!! RUN, SHIVA, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE...!!!
Shiva:*just sits there*......um...ok* a couple of minutes go by*Whats explode mean?
*Peter watches as she doesn't run away, and that he's not gonna explode.*
Peter: ...Well, exploding means blowing up. Why aren't I blowing up!? ...Oh wait... Did you do this to me with your Resta spell? Damn!
Shiva: I did some kind of magic on you, well I did what you told me. um...maybe I should get up off you huh?
Peter: For some reason, I don't feel like you're heavy.

*Peter lifts Shiva up with one arm, and then realizes he can hold her with one finger.*

Peter: HEY! I'M SUPER STRONG...!?
Shiva: weren?t you strong before? I mean lifting ME up isn?t that much of an accomplishment...
*A loud thud was heard in the background*
Shiva: !! What was that?!
*Peter suddenly forgets about Shiva and drops her accidently.*
Peter: I don't know... it came from below. Stay here, I'd better go down there and check it out.
Shiva:*lands on butt* ow!....gee, thanks for noticing I was still here*just sits there*
*Peter looks down on her*.
Peter: ...What? Anyway, I'd better go. It's probably nothing, but you should go back to your room.
*Peter runs off to the source of the noise.*
Shiva:..be careful*starts to follow him*
*the sound is coming from the central dome and soldiers screams could be herd in the distance*
*Peter runs to where he thinks the noise came from. But he hears steps behind him, and turns to see if Shiva was following him. He doesn't see anyone.*
Shiva:*behind tree* whew
*peter arrives at central dome and sees Flowen fighting ?IT?*
A mysterious man dressed in black was struggling with Flowen. Peter decides to walk in, and when he is close enough he demands an explanation.

Peter: Flowen!? What is the meaning of this!?

The dark-dressed warrior looks at Peter.

Dark warrior: So, you must be the Hunter hired by Flowen. I'll cut through your body too, and make a trophy out of it!

The warrior stops fighting Flowen, and dashes right at Peter.

Flowen: LOOK OUT! HE'S NO AMATEUR!

Peter is surprised at the speed of the mysterious warrior, and barely dodges an attack from his sword.

Three of Peter's hairs are cut.
Peter steps back, equips his sword, and gets into fighting position.

Peter: Feh. Very well then - I accept your challenge!
*the dark warrior seems to be cycling through life and death as he moves*
Shiva:*peering from the corner*
Flowen:*starts to run toward ?IT?*
Dark-Warrior: You seem to emanate a strange glow... Interesting.
Peter: Heheh, well, I...
*Suddenly, Peter's glow fades away, and he feels his strength normal again. *
Peter: Darn...!!!
*Peter charges, holding his Yamigarasu with both hands to strike diagonally. *
*Just as he was about to strike, the warrior mysteriously disappears from place*.
Peter: What the...!?
*Peter looks everywhere. He didn't even see him move, that warrior just vanished. *
*Suddenly, the warrior materialises just behind Peter.*
Dark Warrior: It seems you're still a beginner.
*The warrior strikes Peter in his back as he was surprised, his blade cutting through his clothes and opening a flesh wound. *
Peter: GUUAAAAGGGHHH...!!!
*Peter is thrown to the ground. He tries to get up, but the cut was too deep, and falls back down.*
*Meanwhile, Flowen attemps to take on the warrior.*
Flowen: UOOOHHHH...!!! *flowen swings at ?IT?
Dark Warrior:*side steps the swing and stabs him in the side*
Flowen:urghh.....damn...heh, I guess I?m not as good As I used to be...
*out of no where a Giant blast of Magic energy Hits ?IT?*
Shiva: GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!*is out of breath*-pant-pant-whats wrong with me?!
Dark Warrior:*Survives the blast and looks at Shiva* you!!!*Appears in front of shiva and stabs her in the shoulder* You will PAY!!
Shiva:*lets out a loud screech of crying pain*
Flowen: *looks up and is silent*
A male scream is heard from somewhere, which catches both Flowen's and the Warrior's attention.

They look to see what was happening with Peter, but he wasn't there.

Dark-Warrior: AAAARRGGGHHH...!

The unknown warrior suddenly feels a blade piercing his throat deeply. It was Peter, who suddenly was back up and fighting.

The warrior disintegrates from the place. It seemed the blow had no effect on him, since he wandered like a ghost would do. The warrior materializes in the air, at a safe distance from Peter.
Dark-Warrior: How did you run like that?

The dark-warrior looks at Peter's eyes - They were glowing in a golden tone. He found that unusual.

Dark-Warrior: ...It doesn't matter, normal blows can't cut to me. I'm inhuman, I'm...!!!

The Warrior interrupts his monologue as he sees that Peter wasn't paying attention to him, and was instead looking out for Shiva.

Peter: I told you to go back to your room, didn't I!? You stupid, stupid girl. Are you alright?
Dark-Warrior: HEY! GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!
Shiva:*coughs up blood* I?ll be ok, I feel worse pain then this everyday....*tears form in her eyes*
Dark-Warrior: *dashes toward the two*
Flowen: ARHHHH!!!*slams ?IT? to the ground? GO NOW, LEAVE!!!!GET HER HELP!!!
Peter: But you'll...
Flowen: I'll be fine! HURRY!!

Peter keeps staring at Flowen for a second, but then he lifts Shiva up with both arms.

Peter: I'll be right back, you hear me!?
Flowen: GO!!!

Peter turns his head away from him and carries Shiva to safety, running faster than ever.
Shiva: but he needs help.....
Flowen: *distracting it away from Shiva and Peter*You want a fight!! YOU GOT ONE*cast Shifta and deband onself *RRRAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!*Charges for ?IT?*
Peter: Don't worry, he's a veteran. He'll be alright, I'm more worried about you.
*When both are in a safe distance from the duel, Peter slowly places her on the ground, kneels down and begins to heal her using his Resta spell.*
*When she's completely cured, Peter stands back up. *
Peter: Stay here, I'm gonna finish this fight once and for all.
*Without saying another word, he equips his Yamigarasu again and runs back to check on Flowen.*
*when he gets to the central dome again, no one is to be found*
But then, Peter is surprised after a clashing noise is heard, and Flowen is thrown out of nowhere to Peter's side, landing deeply wounded.

Peter: Flowen! Are you alright!?
Flowen: *Cough* Guess the days are catching up to me...

The mysterious dark warrior materializes in the air ahead of the two Hunters.
Dark-Warrior: You aren't worthy of your reputation, Flowen. It seems my mission will be accomplished with ease.
Peter: ...Congratulations, warrior. You're better than we've imagined. But I now tell you this: Answer my questions, or I will end you right here, right now. Who sent you?
Dark-Warrior: ...What!? You, an amateur, think you can easily end me, Flowen's Nemesis!?
Peter: Answer me!!
*?IT? disappears into the morning*
Flowen: *passes out* ugh.....
Shiva: *standing behind them* We have to get him to the medical center, us as well. Something isn?t normal about our wounds.
Peter: I've had that feeling too.
*Peter looks as he just missed a great opportunity to try out his secret technique.*
Peter: Let's go, at once.
*Peter helps Flowen get up, and the three of them rush to the main medical center area.*
*the three arrive at the medical center later that morning*
Dr. Osto: *see?s the three walk in* hmm? What is the meaning of this? What happened to you three?! *walks up to Peter*BOY!! You better have a good explanation for being with experiment 001f and Deputy commander Flowen!!!
Shiva: uh, Dr. Osto? He?s with us cus I asked him to....
Dr. Osto: You know that your not allowed to communicate with other hunters!!!!*Smacks Shiva across the face*
Peter sighs and gets slightly angry.

Peter: Look here, DOCTOR: She's been beaten up to a pulp and healed repeatedly after the events of today, aside from the fact that she's only a minor. So save us all the trouble of showing how demanding you are with your degree and all, and scan us for any possible infections.
Dr. Osto: Fine, I will scan you all, but you BOY!! You will have to pay a sum of money.
Peter: What!? Geez. How much!?
Dr, Osto: as a doctor I will only tell you after the examination, please 001f, please come with me*starts to walk in the lab doors*
Shiva: um, sorry about this peter....*starts to follow him* um Dr. Osto can Peter come.....
Dr. Osto: only if he is willing to pay hahahahaha
Shiva: *looks at peter*.....
Peter: ...Aw, screw the Damn system!

Peter starts typing on his arm computer, and suddenly a pack of meseta materialises on his right hand.

Peter: You Docs are all the same: Money, money, money.

He throws the package at the Doctor, who catches it without trouble.

Peter: There, is that enough? Now let me go too.
Dr. Osto: ah I see you make quite a bit of money, hahaha very well.

*about 20 minutes into the examination*
Shiva:*naked sitting on the examination bench* it?s cold...
Dr. Osto: shush, I need silence.....this is very interesting, your body seems to be reacting to something. *to peter* You say you were all wounded by this...?Creature??
Peter was looking the other way when he heard the Doctor's question.

Peter: What!? You're talking to me now!? Can I look!?
Dr.Osto: Whats wrong Boy? Never seen a Little Girl before, hahahah, yes I?m talking to you!!!
Shiva:*looks over at Peter and starts to blush*
Peter: W-What!? Of course there's nothing there I didn't see before, I just... *Sigh* Yeah, we were both hit by that weird being which appeared to be some kind of interdimensional zombie, so what!?
Dr. Osto: You know ?Zombies? do not exist, hahaha. This was something else. Very interesting, very interesting indeed.
Shiva: Have you reached a diagnosis?
Dr. Osto: Shush, I don?t need you talking at the moment...*Cutting open the wound on her shoulder*
Peter keeps staring at a window while he decides to ask a few questions.

Peter: What is Shiva, anyway? She's not a normal girl, from what I can tell.
Dr.Osto: hmm, so I see, you two have gotten to know each other a bit. This changes things a bit, what is YOUR purpose for being with 001f?
Peter: MY purpose!? Other than getting paid? Geez. You people hire me, and then ask me why I did it!?
Shiva: paid?
Dr. Osto: Quiet 001f, Who paid you? From what I understand She was only created to help Flowen.
Peter: "Created"!? What the hell!? Shiva there was made artificially!?
Dr. Osto: yes, a very successful experiment indeed.
Peter: ...Experiment!? Is this even legal!? To create a human being and make them their own doll, at your service!? And consider the gift of life as simple an "Experiment"!?
Dr. Osto: hahahaha, this is why things like this are kept secret, and suggest you keep your mouth shut about it or you?ll be in a different body soon
Peter: Different body!? Bah. At least I know I'll take care of her like a normal being should. I'm no parent, no elder brother, but at least I won't treat her like a pet hamster! ...Are you done with healing her yet!?
Dr. Osto: this is not a matter of healing, this is a matter of experimentation.* seals up her wound*Your next.
Peter: M-Me!? Hey, I don't get paid to get undressed and put myself there like if I were some kind of dissected frog!
Dr. Osto: hahahaha, if you were wounded by the same ?Creature as her, then I see no reason why I should examine you then. Flowen However seems to have more to him then you two. Please leave him here.

*Both Shiva and Peter leave the lab and are outside walking about*
Shiva:........I?m sorry...
Peter looks down on Shiva's eyes and sees that she must have had a troublesome childhood. He places both of his hands on her shoulders.

Peter: It's not your fault.
Shiva: yes it is*looks off to the side* I dragged you into this and I almost got you killed....twice.
Peter gets his eyes closer to hers.

Peter: No, it's not your fault Shiva. You do know that, don't you?
Shiva: How is it not my fault*starts to cry* I was born in a freaking tube, I don?t know things.....I dragged you into countless danger, yet you still say it?s not my fault.......
Peter: No, it's not your fault Shiva. Your life was manipulated from the very beggining. You have no fault for the way things have turned out. It's ok to cry.

Peter slowly approaches Shiva to himself and hugs her.
Shiva: ...*starts to blush*......*closes her eyes and smiles*

To be contiued.....

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif hope you all like it so far

and here is the rest of chapter 3

Peter: It's not your fault. You don't want to realize that, you want to blame yourself for what others did to you. But that's not fair.

Peter hugs her tight and feels a bit embarrassed for all this. But deep down he knows he's doing the right thing, and that it could be true that nobody had ever made her feel kindness from the day she was artificially born.
*foots steps could be herd from the background and a faint voice could be herd*
Kitty: What do you know about my little sister?
Shiva: *confused* little sister?!
Peter: Sister!?

Peter lets go of her immediately and turns to the source of the faint voice.

Peter: Who's there!?
Kitty: .....*stands right in front of them*
Shiva: Who are you?*stands behind Peter*
Kitty: you are 001f are you not?
Shiva: ...!Thats what Dr. Osto calls me....
Kitty: I am 000f I was made before you.
Shiva:*shocked*but...I don’t get it....,that makes you my sister?
Kitty: in a technical sense yes
Peter: What...? They made MORE!?
Kitty: *looks at peter* What do you mean more? The newmen project was dismissed after 001f. I was the first created.
Shiva: So why haven’t I seen you before?
Kitty: ........I’m not allowed to answer that...
Peter: ...Unbelievable. How many more are there!?
Kitty: Just me and 001f. *walks up to Peter* what business do you have with her*looks mad*
Peter: Didn't Osto tell you that? Or you wanted to hear my version?
Kitty: I was told to watch her, and I find you as a threat...
Shiva:*goes in between them*hold on a minute! Peter wouldn’t dare hurt me!
Kitty:....He’s already seduced you. *draws the Demolition Comet out* Prepare to fight!
Shiva: !! Wha- what?! You can’t fight him, I won’t allow it!
Peter's a bit surprised.

Peter: Wait, wait a minute here. You actually think... That I LIKE her!? Pffff... hahahaha!!!
Shiva: *blushes and looks to the side*
Kitty: Fight me or die standing!
Peter eventually controls his laugh and equips his Yamigarasu.

Peter: Heh... Fine, if that's what you really want.

Peter puts himself into attack position and waits for Kitty to attack.

Peter: What's wrong?
Shiva:....nothing*steps out of the way*
Kitty:*runs toward Peter* haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!*demolition comet is spinning very fast*
Peter blocks and receives a full blow, while measuring forces with her. After a while, both backtrack.

Peter: Hmm, your strength isn't normal for someone like you. Very well. My turn.

Peter gets into attack position and jumps at Kitty, attacking with his blade horizontally.
Kitty: *jumps on the blade* hahahaha, you move too slow.
Shiva: *starts to walk away*
Peter: Oh really?

Peter suddenly shifts out of place, and Kitty can't see him. She looks everywhere, but she lost track of him. She uses her instincts to find out where he would strike next...
Kitty: *turns left and swings multiple times* gotcha!
She feels her blade hit something, but she doesn't see anything. Suddenly, she feels a current of fast air around her, and a blade comes to hit her from behind.

Kitty was surprised, but she quickly blocks in time, and Peter vanishes again.
Kitty: wha-whats going on? Who are you? *Does Gifoe*
The Gifoie spell doesn't seem to hit anything around Kitty, so she starts to grow suspicious.

When all the fire is gone, Kitty looks up and sees Peter falling towards her. He lands one feet right in her face, kicks it with the other, and flips back, landing the ground safely.

Peter: I'm a Hunter who swore never to mess up again.

Peter focuses energy and throws a Gibarta at Kitty. She blocks with the weapon, but still feels the coldness. When she looks back at him, Peter's not there.

Then, out of nowhere, a blade strikes her from behind, throwing her slightly ahead, without losing her feet.

Peter: What's the matter? Am I too slow?
Kitty:(thinking) I can’t lose!
Kitty:* runs for him and throws the demo comet at him*
Peter: I'm sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't lose too. Not even if facing the devil itself.

Peter hits her weapon with one blow, sending it off flying somewhere far. Then he awaits her punch, and dodges it while spinning his body to his right. As he spins, he uses the force to hit her with his left elbow on the back of her head, and hits her again with his sword, sending her off to the ground ahead.
Kitty: *just lyes on the ground**breathing heavily*...-pant- -pant- who the heck are you?
Seeing as she was having a hard time, Peter lowers his blade. He slowly walks up to her.

Peter: I'm Shiva's guardian, for the time being. But since you're her sister, I guess we'll both carry out that job now, huh?

Peter kneels next to her and stretches out his hand to help her get up. Kitty looks up to him: He looks sincere. She doesn't know what to think.
Kitty: *doesn’t say anything and reaches for his hand*......wait where is she?!
Peter: Huh?

Peter suddenly looks around everywhere, but doesn't see Shiva.

Peter: Damn! Some guardian... Come on, let's look for her! Peter (thinking): What is she doing!? Running off like that...!
*About 20 minutes later they end up in the Security hall again*
Kitty: Isn’t this near Flowen’s room?
Peter: Maybe Flowen saw her.

Both walk up to find Flowen's door, and knock.
Shiva: *opens the door* yes? Oh hey guys....you done killing each other yet?
Peter: Eh...!? Wha?

Peter blushes and feels like an idiot.

Peter: Er... She challenged me, I couldn't just ignore her, you know!!
Shiva: *a disbelief look appears on her face*....right.....
Kitty:*pushes door open and walks in* where is Flowen?
Shiva: *loses balance and then catches herself*I don’t know, The door wasn’t locked
Peter: That's odd. *Follows Kitty* But why did you come here in the first place, Shiva?
Shiva: *gives an evil glare to peter and sits on the couch*........
Kitty: *turns around and sees the conflict between the two and just watches*
Peter feels being watched with angry eyes, and just crosses his arms and turns his head away.

Peter: W-What...?
Shiva: *looks away from peter* hmph!
Kitty: um, maybe I should step in*sits next to Shiva*whats the matter?
Shiva: Peter’s a meany head
Peter: I HEARD that!
Shiva: Good!
Kitty: hold on here, why is Peter a...meany head?
Shiva: Cus, he said he didn’t like me
Peter: What...!? Oh please. I didn't say that. And even if I DID...
Shiva: YOU DID SAY IT!!!!*tears start to form in her eyes*
Kitty: WOW! Hold it! Stop the yelling.
Peter: DID NOT!!!...

Peter sees her crying, calms down, and rephrases.

Peter: Ahem... No I did not. Why wouldn't I like you?
Shiva:....cus I’m an experiment....
Kitty: ......*sighs* just because you’re an experiment doesn’t mean anything. Live Life as you were intended to.
Shiva: but what if I mess up? More people will end up getting hurt
Peter: What do you mean? You're a human being like anyone else. So you won't hurt others more, just because you're artificial...

Peter looks again to the side.

Peter: ...And I don't care about you being an experimental subject.
Kitty: Newmen to be more exact.
Shiva: ......really?
Peter: Yeah, sorry.
Kitty: *yawns* ugh I’m tired, I’m going to bed. I’m going to use your room 001f.
Shiva:....it’s Shiva.....and as long as you don’t hog the bed.
Kitty: Ha! Who said you could sleep with me *turns back and smiles*
Shiva: heh, *turns around to Peter* Um, could you stay here. You can sleep on the couch....
Peter: That will be fine, thanks.
Shiva: *smiles* yay, have a good sleep *goes into her room*

Chapter 3 ends

Dhylec
Apr 23, 2005, 10:45 AM
heh, unique fanfic with visual aids
kinda nice.. =)

Shiva91
Apr 23, 2005, 10:47 AM
Thanks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif but how do I get more ppl to read and respond with out spamming? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Daikarin
Apr 23, 2005, 11:43 AM
Er... When you find the answer to that one let me know http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Shiva91
Apr 23, 2005, 11:54 AM
I think I might have http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Daikarin
Apr 23, 2005, 12:05 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2005-04-24 04:35 ]</font>

crazyperson33
Apr 23, 2005, 08:42 PM
i loved it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheAntagonist
May 2, 2005, 06:18 AM
On 2005-04-23 08:47, Shiva91 wrote:
Thanks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif but how do I get more ppl to read and respond with out spamming? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

hmmmm...you could pm all the team members a link? uh...write/post faster??

Daikarin
May 6, 2005, 01:42 PM
Hey! Where's the rest of this stuff!?

Hrigg
May 8, 2005, 09:25 PM
I can't wait for the actual manga to be made. The story is pretty interesting.

You rock at drawing! The cover looks very professional. I like how it is composed, with "It" at the bottom. Looks great! I'll keep watching for updates.

PSOFANBOY
May 10, 2005, 02:23 PM
wow....pardon my french,but thats pretty damn cool.I wish i could think up stories like that.It sure would help me out on those crappy school assinments where you need to make a story.Keep up the good work. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PSOFANBOY
May 10, 2005, 02:27 PM
I cant draw or write for crap,but i do like manga and anime.Maby if you are lucky enough,you could get a publisher and make it a kick butt manga,and from there an anime.I would whatch it.

Daikarin
May 10, 2005, 05:00 PM
Pardon your french!? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Hikara
May 11, 2005, 07:32 AM
There wasn't much french to that, Fanboy...

but that aside...

this looks freakin' awesome! I love the scripts, and the picture of "IT" just gives me the creeps everytime I see him. XD

I do look forward to the actual comic. Please post one soon, eh? ^_^

Sharkyland
May 11, 2005, 10:56 AM
Your HUne puts her Demo comet the same place, Marina puts hers XD awesome.