PDA

View Full Version : Sting Tip, Star Amp, Stag, and Syncesta for trade

franticjohnny
Apr 12, 2005, 05:41 PM
I have legit, Sting Tip (no percents), syncesta, star amplifier, and a couple of stags with lots of a good percents thanks to Cahill, for trade.

I'm trying to get a twin brand, or spirit garment, stink frame (2-4 slots) or a lavis cannon, but that's asking a little much, or a parasite cell for any of those items

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: franticjohnny on 2005-04-12 17:19 ]</font>

Tact
Apr 12, 2005, 05:47 PM
Wrong forum, sorry. Try the Trades forum.

biggabertha
Apr 12, 2005, 05:53 PM
May I trade a spirit garment and a parasite cell type D for that wonderful syncesta of yours? When are you on? PM me please! And they are both legit. I can get a hold of a twin brand as well if you want as well. I don't want to screw you out of the trade. I have enough PD's (16) for my Lafuteria since I am not at lv 156 yet (154)

franticjohnny
Apr 12, 2005, 07:15 PM
sorry thought I was in the right forum. will and admin please move this.

Cahill
Apr 13, 2005, 08:07 AM
frantic,

You might want to pass on the Twin and go for a Demo or Cudgel (not sure what your ID's are). It seems you at least have an Oran based on those drops which makes that tough http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I can give you a Demo if you want to meet up at the Sal Army drop again. Looks like I'm giving someone else a couple of items as well so I'll probably just drop you both the stuff at the same time.

If you REALLY want a Twin though, I can make some time for a couple Skyly Temple runs. I'll get another in no time.

...and just a thought but if you're looking for a Lavis Cannon, you might want to hang onto the Syncesta. The Torr's, or any of the 1/2x's for that matter can be picky about their drops. May take a while to get two more if you trade that one away.

Let me know what you'd like... and off the cuff here, if you ever feel like piping me a Aura Field, that would be cool... if not, no worries.

franticjohnny
Apr 13, 2005, 10:43 AM
sure I'll pipe you one no problem. Give me a little though, to up my dark resist and get high enough to take out those lilly's pretty easy. If you got a demo and don't want it I'll surely take it off your hands, but doing some temple runs would be awesome too, XP for me and a still brand if you still want to do that. Thanks again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: franticjohnny on 2005-04-13 08:43 ]</font>

Zandres
Apr 13, 2005, 12:16 PM
All I've done for the past 2 months is Pinkal Spaceship runs in ultimate looking for a partisan of lighting.

Anyone know any tricks for making the gol dragon drop it for me?

Or, will anyone trade one with me. I have hundreds of rares . . . many of then are 11 stars or better.

happy hunting.

Cahill
Apr 13, 2005, 12:42 PM
Zandres,

Keep at it man. It'll drop for you. It's a 1/37 which shouldn't have been so tough. Seems like every item I try to actively go after takes an obscene amount of effort to get as well. It's worth it when it finally does happen though. Also, you probably should have made a new topic about this instead of posting it under someone elses. Even moreso since you're on the Cube (according to your profile) and this is a Xbox thread.

Good luck with the Partisan.

AxelgearVII
Apr 13, 2005, 12:45 PM
I would gladly give you a 15 hit Demo Comet,Spirit Garment,and 4 Slot Stink Frame for that Syncesta. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxelgearVIII on 2005-04-13 10:46 ]</font>

franticjohnny
Apr 13, 2005, 09:35 PM
are you on game cube or xbox, I'm on xbox forgot to put that in the heading :-/

AxelgearVII
Apr 14, 2005, 08:41 AM
bah, Im on Cube. =|