PDA

View Full Version : classes

Stelth34
Apr 12, 2005, 06:09 PM
all classes are just as good as each other rite

if not wats the best?

Ketchup345
Apr 12, 2005, 06:27 PM
Each has their own time when they shine, but some people do feel some are better than another.

One instance where one class is seen (by at least a few) to be better than another is RAmarls against RAmars.

Genoa
Apr 12, 2005, 07:10 PM
On 2005-04-12 16:27, Ketchup345 wrote:
Each has their own time when they shine, but some people do feel some are better than another.

One instance where one class is seen (by at least a few) to be better than another is RAmarls against RAmars.

Where RAmarl is better than RAmar: If the RAmarl is playing solo, or playing multiplayer with no force or HUnewearl.
Where RAmar is better than RAmarl: When playing multiplayer with a force or HUnewearl.
y? Because RAmarl has great MST, but RAmar has a bit higher ATP and ATA, making him stronger. But a force would replace RAmarl's abilities and make RAmar superior.
This is just an example, it really depends on who you play and how u play.

Hrith
Apr 13, 2005, 04:15 AM
I have both RAmar and RAmarl at high Levels, and believe me, RAmarl is better in all situations.

Stelth34
Apr 13, 2005, 10:07 AM
how so?

Stelth34
Apr 13, 2005, 10:08 AM
wat bout racast

Ketchup345
Apr 13, 2005, 01:27 PM
RAmarl has more support techniques, and they max at a higher level (20 verse 15, and level 7 Anti verse level 5). She has more MST meaning a more effective Resta. This is a major plus when soloing, or in a team of androids and HUmars.

Even in a team with a FOrce, a RAmarl can be off on their own, without requiring the FOrce (level 20 S/D/J/Z/R are still very good).

RAmarl has better DFP and EVP, making meleeing easier (I loved going melee with Kristen).

And RAcast can't be compared to RAmars and RAmarls, because it is an android. It can only be compared to a RAcaseal (even though many do compare RAcasts to HUcaseals), another example of many people believing one is better than the other (RAcast over RAcaseal).

If you want to learn about the fight over what characters are better than others, please use the Forum Search (http://www.pso-world.com/searchbb.php). There are several topics on this.