PDA

View Full Version : quickest way to get a hildetorr

TheDing
Apr 13, 2005, 01:06 PM
I followed the guide on how to make 4 hildelts appear in one room, but my question is what do you guys do when you try to get it to appear? Do you let the other hildelts alive in the other rooms and pipe up and down to check up on them or do you only focus on that room of Four?

also does it's megid penatrate? I never got hit by it before with my other characters, but I'm trying to get a frozen shooter with my lower lvl RAmar, I got to ask cause I dont want Alicia to die on me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheDing on 2005-04-13 11:09 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Apr 13, 2005, 01:18 PM
Focus on the one room. You can probably see more Hildelts that way (but clear all other rooms first).

And the Megid does penetrate, but NPCs are immune to Megid.

CrazyJ
Apr 13, 2005, 01:34 PM
or if you're trying to level up at the same time then just keep re-doing the quest over and over without piping. That way you're getting exp/items and still seeing a large number of Hildes

-- J

azrafel
Apr 17, 2005, 07:25 PM
i prefer doing the Lionel quest, although you only get 3 Hidelts in a room at one time, you don't have to worry about anybody else :|

toly369
Apr 19, 2005, 09:27 PM
It just takes patience and not much else. I've found a hildetorr in a room with only 2 of them. Twice in forest, once in temple.

Fossil
Apr 20, 2005, 12:45 AM
Forest of Sorrow, last room. Kill the one that drops. Kill the next one that drops. There's your 4. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif