PDA

View Full Version : REBORN!! What first character will YOU make on PSO GC now th

Dabra
Jul 26, 2002, 12:27 PM
I'm making a hucaseal. They look just so sweet, probably color grey like in the pictures

hey.to/pso

w00t

Last_Saiyan
Jul 26, 2002, 12:37 PM
I shall be a fat short fomar with some face stubs

Kalbelgarion
Jul 26, 2002, 01:05 PM
For the new PSO, first I'll be re-creating Kimber Boh, my FOnewearl. Then I'll create a black HUcaseal, named Obsidian.

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Jul 26, 2002, 01:23 PM
Ruriko and Chisato are coming back.. dunno if I'm going to keep my Racaseal or trade her in for a RAmarl though. ^_^

Davion
Jul 26, 2002, 02:00 PM
Davion (My HUmar under the new name, +Davion, for a skyly ID instead of Whitil.)
Danias (My HUcast)
Dartimus (My other HUcast)
Dash (My RAmar) Will all be coming back.

Alliteration, isn't it a wonderful thing.

Ian D
Jul 26, 2002, 02:04 PM
I am at a loss for names... gotta think up some original stuff. ANYWAYS, here's what I'll make.

FOmar
HUmar/HUcast(undecided)
RAmar
And then my last one will probably be a RAcast but I'm undecided.

Agent_Reav
Jul 26, 2002, 02:12 PM
I want to try out the new character classes first of course... But I'll prolly stick to a FOmar and a RAmar.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 26, 2002, 02:56 PM
HUnewearl for leveling, HUcaseal for challenge.

rbf2000
Jul 26, 2002, 02:58 PM
FOmars are going to be the new HUmars...

Drunk
Jul 26, 2002, 03:02 PM
FOmar: Mute
RAmarl: <name pending>
FOmarl: Starfish
FOnewm: Bojangles

Russta
Jul 26, 2002, 04:41 PM
RAmar, Russta, Skyly, Goldish-Brown outfit (last one on the second row) with the Kano style eye patch from my old sig.

Agent_Reav: If my title was anything else i'd be pissed at you stealing it but I actually encourage more of you to adopt this title.

Mag_Launcher
Jul 26, 2002, 05:21 PM
Well, you know darn well Mag Launcher and OniKonoko are coming back.

Mag is a RAmar, at maximum height, with light, slightly orange-ish brown hair, and wears costume #8 (The Tan/Greenish grey/white one) Hairstyle is #5 (The spiked one), and the face is #1.

Konoko is a RAmarl... used to be a HUnewearl. And due to the fact that I don't have trial, I have no idea about her RAmarl details. I will explain her HUnewearl features instead, because I could probably adapt them once I get Episode 1&2.

She was maximum height as well (Which isn't all that tall, it's a HUnewearl.), had slightly dark purple hair, and wore costume #9 (The grey with long... stockings... Well, HUnewearls didn't have any SWAT team-esqe uniforms like RAmarl does, so I had to compensate...) She had hairstyle #10, which was a pefect match for what I wanted, and she had face #3.

merlin
Jul 26, 2002, 06:39 PM
Don't even have to think about it.

I'll be recreating my RAcast largely in part because I "owe" it to him to let him reach level 200.

In a legit atmosphere, the idea of having multi-hit shots and long distance rifles is a good thing to consider.

Wang_Tang
Jul 26, 2002, 06:50 PM
i'll be making Farylla the hunewearl as my first char. the only time im gonna make another char after her is when i reach 200.

Darrin
Jul 26, 2002, 07:38 PM
This is a basic look at my character if certain combonations allow it or the final version made new options,

Name: Mage Darrin
Class: FOmar
Section ID: Yellowboze
Costume Color: Blue
Hair Color: White
Hair Style: Long Split with Hat
Eyes: Glasses
Size: Tall
Build: Normal
Skin: Tan

M_BlackHawk
Jul 26, 2002, 10:27 PM
the BlackHawk family will be returning to GC PSO as follows:

Jessica: HUnewearl - Red suit.
Rhiana: FOmarl - white dress
Sera: FOnewearl -white & Blue suit w/pigtails hairstyle

Maya - HUcaseal - light blue color
Galveris - HUcast - same as before..dark blue and huge.
Kirumi - RAcaseal - Chibi bubblegum pink RAcaseal w/ ponytail head.

my other two characters won't be returning, as they're retiring.

later

M_BlackHawk

Shadow_Blade
Jul 26, 2002, 10:30 PM
Shadow Blade my humar will be back. And not one of those cheap imatation shadow blades which i saw about 3 of....grrr...people stealing my name...

haterade
Jul 26, 2002, 11:54 PM
Heh...

HUnewearl/Lady Mayhem, HUcaseal/Bloodshed and a RAmarl/Dominance

AynRand
Jul 27, 2002, 07:26 AM
My characters are based on Battle Royale and Sakura Taisen characters as well as miscellaneous:

These are all planned characters. Soem for main usage and others for challenge/battle modes. First name is more popular to be used.

First comes HUcaseal: Mitsuko this is the main character, along with the RAmarl.

characters also coming for the classes are as follows
HUcaseal: NAUSICAA, Ji-Hyun Jun
FOnewearl: Coquelicot, Noriko, Kohran
FOmar: Profion, Dumbledore, ManInADress
HUnewearl: Yukie Utsumi, Sakura
RAmarl: Ayame, Kaeda, Chigusa
HUmar: Oogami-san, Kitano
FOmarl: Laureth,
RAmar: Yoneda
RAcaseal: Kobu F

Alisha
Jul 27, 2002, 07:49 AM
RAmarl-Zoeila <-made up name
FOmarl-Lady Alisha <---first name
HUnewearl-Justina <-middle name
HUcaseal-Aelia <--may add numbers to get different id
RAcaseal-A.L.I.S.H.A.(finally she's gone gold!!!<---kind of an inside joke

Mag_Launcher
Jul 27, 2002, 09:19 AM
I'm thinking if I should change my HUmar char. to someone else, like Magus from Chrono Trigger, or something else... can anyone give me suggestions? Because I need a little change in theme once in a while.
(These are suggestions for my HUmar and HUnewearl only. And for crap's sake DO NOT suggest anything from DBZ, or friggin FF7. Damn j00 Sephiroth.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2002-07-27 07:38 ]</font>

Shadow_Blade
Jul 27, 2002, 09:56 AM
Oh come on mag_launcher. You know you wanna make a SSJVegitaGoku1999087Saiyan!

Deathscythealpha
Jul 27, 2002, 10:28 AM
I know im not going to make any of the new characters to start off with, there will be to many of them running about!

Ill probably remake my original character, D-Alpha the RAcast.

Mag_Launcher
Jul 27, 2002, 10:56 AM
Well, I'm considering of using Utena (From the anime Revolutionary Girl Utena) or Kimera (from the anime movie of the same name) as my HUnewearl, but that's all I got so far... yeah, keep giving suggestions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2002-07-27 09:08 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 27, 2002, 11:33 AM
Ness is coming back for the GC version Along with a Fomar named Stanly and a Hucaseal named Peorth.

Mag_Launcher
Jul 27, 2002, 12:57 PM
Yep, it's official, OniMuro and Linear are GONE! Direct your attention to my sig to see the new names. (And a little something I threw in, just for fun, heh)

RavenTW
Jul 27, 2002, 02:36 PM
That first line in your sig has GOT to be paradied from "Gettin' jiggy wit it".

Call me perverted, but my first 2 chars are gonna be the new females.

HUcaseal-Valkrie
RAmarl-Name pending
FOmar-Hex
HUcast-Needler or Thorn

if you can have only 1 file of characters per mem card, then I'll probably get 2 more so I can have 1 of each char. If I can put multiple files per card, I'll make a PSO-only card and go buy a 251 for everything else!

Mag_Launcher
Jul 27, 2002, 03:23 PM
I told you before, all 4 characters are on ONE file. So if you plan using only 4 characters, you only need one card with PSO files.

Gettin' jiggy wit' it? Never actually heard the song... it was just a quick rhyme I came up in 30 seconds.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2002-07-27 13:29 ]</font>

Ian D
Jul 27, 2002, 11:17 PM
I got a quick question, since no one here (like myself) has a will of their own and needs opinions of others, what do you think is the more fun class of hunters... HUmar or HUcast, and why?

Sedyne
Jul 27, 2002, 11:27 PM
I will be creating...
Sedyne - HUmar...my previous nickname here on psow

Sean X930 - FOmar

Sed X930 - RAmar

Rane X930 - RAcaseal

lalalal by defualt i believe Rane and Sedyne will be my main chars i mainly use.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jul 28, 2002, 03:52 PM
Im only going to focus on one char this time,that would be DARK SISTER the FOmarl.I wanna nag on all the FOmars when I get online,perhaps even bully some around http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shinnosuke
Jul 29, 2002, 01:38 AM
1) Shin - Sorta tall, averagely (is that even a word?) built silver-haired, brown skinned, HUmar in a white costume. I'm gonna find the biggest katana I can handle!

2) Phalion - HUcaseal with long hair (brown?), tall build (not giant), light brown skin (?), and weild big two-handed swords.

3) Mary - RAmarl based on a friend...okay, maybe she was *more* than a friend *swoon*, but anyways. She'll have soft blond hair, a normal build, fair skin, and a green costume, more than likely. Let's not forget a big gun (Guh-duh!)

4) Lissette - HUnewearl based on an anime-style character I drew outta my head. Long sandy blond or red hair, tall as a Hunewearl can be (which ain't that tall), slender build (she was an elf, when I drew her...a hot elven momma...heeheehee) she'll wear foresty colors and try to keep that beautiful skin covered (as much as a Hunewearl can...which, yet again, ain't much)

My friend may make a character, as well...

5) Invictus - ...never thought I'd see a super saiyan with mechguns. He's a Humar and a good guy, despite his DBZ appearance.

Fallen-Angel
Jul 29, 2002, 04:18 AM
FalleN - HUmar

FalleN - FOmar

Valkyrie - HUcaseal

Milennia - RAmarl

SS_Death
Jul 29, 2002, 04:32 AM
HUcast. Exactly as is now.

Maybe a RAcast later.

Defend
Jul 29, 2002, 06:20 PM
RAcast - "Shiny Kaloo "
HUnewearl - "Defend"
FOmarl - "IndyAnna"
FOnewm - "NiGHTS "
HUcast - Dunno name yet, got one called Kalay atm..

All remakes hehe.. Then eventually a RAmarl to complete a perfect set of male, female, fighter and magic user of each class. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BobJones
Jul 30, 2002, 06:26 AM
Still making my HUmar, maybe after that is a HUcaseal or FOmar.

Gazebo
Jul 30, 2002, 07:07 AM
I'm going to make my first HUmar Gazebo....=]

geewj
Jul 30, 2002, 07:42 AM
Ima keep Prof. Frink,
FOnewm
Greennil
White Dress
Jamacian hat
Slightly taller than default
Zonde whore

Spike10
Jul 30, 2002, 09:04 PM
my first character was a humar
DRM
HUmar
Oran

WraithAkaMrak
Jul 30, 2002, 11:28 PM
I'll likely create my best character: Wraith, HUmar, dark brown hair, black/gray clothes.

I hope to have at least 2 characters in regular use this time around.

Coran_Horn
Jul 30, 2002, 11:46 PM
I'm definatly making a HUmar to start. It was my first character, and I lost him shortly before he hit level 100. I've always wanted to make him again.

I have one more memory card after that....too many choices to decide now.

Neogame2
Aug 2, 2002, 03:51 AM
I 'll start Neogame off as a HUmar and go from there.

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 2, 2002, 11:51 AM
my 4 chars will be:
destrucktor (My HUcast, a classic)
LUTZ 2 (My HUmar, a classic)
EDGARD KEN (My RAcast, a classic)
YURY (My HUnerweal, a classic) or a FOMar

Nidarrock
Aug 2, 2002, 01:35 PM
Edge - Humar
Kylan - Hunewearl
Kylan v-2 - Hucaseal

MushaTek
Aug 2, 2002, 04:23 PM
I know for sure I'm bringing back my favorite Hucast;Musha, back from the proverbial junk heep that are my old ass VMU's accept I'm adding Tek like my Username would suggest. I also plan raising my Ramar: Keyser Soze...