PDA

View Full Version : The Kryptonite

Rabid
Apr 13, 2005, 10:32 PM
Hey guys
I was going through the mines and I was using my Orotiagito and I notice that Im still getting my ass attacked from all sides.

So I back up and say to myself "Wait a minute, lots of Robots...in a group...Rappy's Fan to the Rescue!"

I whip it out and I beat those Robos down. Bing, Bang, Boom they all "Bow to the Power" as I like to say. (My stupid catchphrase...leave me alone)

So Im simply here making a point.

In the Mines, Slicers are the way to go

Also I was able to take out Vol Opt v2 within 30 seconds using my Slicer.

Dhylec
Apr 13, 2005, 10:50 PM
congrats for re-confirming the guide's strategy
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=808

Rabid
Apr 13, 2005, 10:58 PM
Ya...but Im saying the mines in general. Not just for Vol Opt......

Quo
Apr 13, 2005, 11:13 PM
On 2005-04-13 20:32, Rabid wrote:
I was using my Orotiagito

There's your problem right there.

Slicers don't fit my style at all. The way I sees it for the mines:

Hunters: Sword/partisan, double saber
Forces: Foie type spells
Rangers: Spread/Shot, mechs.

These work fine for me. I don't see why a slicer would be necessary (and I'm a very stubborn person so don't try to persuade me otherwise http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif).

el33tmaikeru
Apr 17, 2005, 07:01 PM
FOrces have the easiest time around the Mines (Gizonde).

For Hunters, Slicers aren't as needed in the Mines. Don't get me wrong, they work, but they still need the wide range and accuracy of a Partisan (I have a thing against Swords, I prefer Blueful over Skyly). Partisans can hit 3 times to Gilchics, but twice with the swords since they're too slow. (Don't get me started as to why partisans are better than sword. I've converted sword users to partisan users)

Graptakular83
Apr 21, 2005, 11:39 AM
Rappy fan is my fan of choice as well, but i dont use it as much anymore. Instead i like lining up all the 'chics and knocking em down with zalure and a mechgun. They hadly ever get close enough to hit me since they keep falling over real quick due to the multiple hits, and they go down fast enough thanks to plenty of criticals. As for patisans/swords, dont like using em in mines since i get left waaay open from the stubbrn lil robots who refuse to fall down.

Hrith
Apr 21, 2005, 01:46 PM
Partisan or Sword in Mine, Quo ? Have you ever tried a Slicer in there ? I take Slicers over Shot/Needle with my Rangers in there <_<

azrafel
Apr 21, 2005, 03:54 PM
ugh.
i just got into ult. mines with my lvl 80 hunter....

It take me forever to clear a room.

i may just have to try the Rappy's Fan.