PDA

View Full Version : Me = Aussie newbie

ch0pstA
Apr 13, 2005, 11:56 PM
Gday all

Im new to this place so ill intro' myself. Im new to the world of online PSO and am from Australia.

I am looking for any other players from Aus who might like to have a game or two with me when i come online with my GC (In a week or 2)

Cheerz

romantikillr
Apr 18, 2005, 07:32 PM
i may not be australian but i wanna go there, and umm i should be going online this weekend, and yea, mebbe i will see ya around...im from the US but ahhhh...idk...

Sacred_One
Apr 18, 2005, 07:35 PM
Welcome to PSOW. Please read the rules before posting. Enjoy your day.

sSeldomToasTt
Apr 18, 2005, 08:42 PM
I don't know whether this should remain here or be moved to The Lounge, but whatever. Welcome to PSOW, enjoy your stay, and if you have any trouble feel free to ask myself or others - we'll gladly lend a hand.

Oh, and by the way, your sig is awesome. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

ch0pstA
Apr 18, 2005, 10:06 PM
Cheers guys, its great to feel welcome!

It will still be a few weeks before i can get online (Waiting for my 56k modem to arrive as you cant buy them commercially in Aus) but ill still hang around here and see whats goin on.

romantikillr
Apr 19, 2005, 06:15 PM
Lol, i had to wait for mine also....heh, STRAIT FROM NINTENDO BABY!!!OHHH YEA!!! heh, but now that i got it, i will try to go online this weekend <like i said> and hope to see ya on...=D

Aceleonhart
Apr 22, 2005, 07:42 PM
On 2005-04-13 21:56, ch0pstA wrote:
Gday all

Im new to this place so ill intro' myself. Im new to the world of online PSO and am from Australia.

I am looking for any other players from Aus who might like to have a game or two with me when i come online with my GC (In a week or 2)

Cheerz

unfortunately, most of us aussie's have moved on from pso... i still play offline occasionally (mostly when i need a break from re4... been playing it non-stop for the past month or so). but.. well.. since i upgraded to adsl i haven't been bothered to buy a BBA.. i've got other things I need to spend $50 on.. but i'll pm u where we used to hang out, so u can see if any1 is still around. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif