PDA

View Full Version : GC: Memory Card Usage

ryuartyi
Apr 17, 2005, 07:20 PM
If you only have four slots on your memory card, which would be the best classes and section id's to get? I'm only offline http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Note: I only have a Whitil HUmar right now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ryuartyi on 2005-04-17 17:22 ]</font>

TheDing
Apr 17, 2005, 07:38 PM
skyly Hucast, Redria (your preference),and I like purplenum, it's very reliable mechgun finder

Luis
Apr 17, 2005, 07:43 PM
get any hunter, any ranger and any force to mix your gameplay and that will enjoy your gamestyle a lot, if you are going to do that, ill suggest a skyly hunter, purple ranger, and a redia or pink force, the 4th slot must be a char that you will explote the hell of it (i mean your favorite and future higher level char) and that id could be a white, or any id that find your favorite weapon.

ryuartyi
Apr 17, 2005, 07:47 PM
On 2005-04-17 17:43, Luis wrote:
get any hunter, any ranger and any force to mix your gameplay and that will enjoy your gamestyle a lot, if you are going to do that, ill suggest a skyly hunter, purple ranger, and a redia or pink force, the 4th slot must be a char that you will explote the hell of it (i mean your favorite and future higher level char) and that id could be a white, or any id that find your favorite weapon.

I've heard that a HUcast is the best for Skyly. Should that be the Sky?

TheDing
Apr 18, 2005, 12:20 AM
My skyly Hucast is at lvl 106, he recently found 2 red swords, a red slicer with 35 hit% http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ... soo I come to notice that he's very self-reliant. he doesn't need help from other ID's, and he helps my other 3 hunters by finding good swords, btw i got 3 memory cards any other GC players out there how many do you got?

Hrith
Apr 18, 2005, 07:01 AM
Skyly needs help in shields and armours.

Whitill is a reliable mechgun finder already, as much as Purplenum is, so unless you start a ranger, you can skip Purplenum.

If you start another Hunter: Skyly or Redria
If you start a Ranger: Purplenum or Viridia
If you start a Force: Redria or Viridia (those are good IDs for armours and shields, they will complete Skyly very well).

Dillon
Apr 18, 2005, 11:55 PM
Let me see..

Redria HUs aren't too bad. Since they find Lavis from Red Slimes, which have a realistic drop-rate, it kinda gives you something to hunt for.

Skyly also makes for a good HU ID. I recently started my new HUmar on Skyly, since I'd pretty much gotten everything I wanted (except Lavis and Soul Banish http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif) from my Redria.

Purplenum makes for a pretty good RA ID..I also recently started a Purplenum RAmarl, and I do have to say..I prefer the RAmarl over the RAmar. The ID fits her nicely, as well.

As for a FO, I made my FOnewm a Purplenum as well. Why? Psycho Wand. The odds of me actually getting one are quite low, and I may remake him on a different ID since I already have a Purp., but I don't know.

Honestly, you'd be better off using your own judgement on this. Try taking a look at all the drop charts, and see which ID drops what weapons you want for which class the most, and make the character for that ID.

Hope some of that helped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillon on 2005-04-18 21:56 ]</font>

toly369
Apr 19, 2005, 09:44 PM
Skyly is a great ID for Hunters. My lvl 125 Skyly Humar has some nice stuff. Got a 0/15/0/25/55 Demo Comet with him from Poiully Slime.

Luis
Apr 19, 2005, 09:49 PM
On 2005-04-17 17:47, ryuartyi wrote:

yes, sky = skyly.

Jason
Apr 23, 2005, 03:07 PM
On 2005-04-19 19:49, Luis wrote:

On 2005-04-17 17:47, ryuartyi wrote:

yes, sky = skyly.

Ryuartui had that correct the first time. Now for you:

Purple = Purplenum
Pink = Pinkal
White = Whitill

...purple ranger, and a redia or pink force, the 4th slot must be a char that you will explote the hell of it (i mean your favorite and future higher level char) and that id could be a white...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2005-04-23 13:10 ]</font>

Luis
Apr 23, 2005, 03:11 PM
Purple = Purplenum
Pink = Pinkal
White = Whitill

can you have a bit of common sense?.