PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding the name of an old Manga/Anime

Russta
Jul 26, 2002, 06:08 PM
Having recently got into Neon Genesis Evangelion I remembered an old anime I used to worship which I had on video. The only problem is I can't remember the name of it and I can't find my video. I will try and describe it incase it rings any bells with anyone.

I remember there was these three guys who had these special weapons they called on. This one guy, who they thought died but was captured for slavery, may have been called something like aremos, had a lance type weapon and the bird in it fancied him. He also lost his mind while neing held. I also recall the fatish guy in it being crushed under rocks after they were trapped in a canyon. And a ship the bad guy was in had spikes come out of it, started rotating and letting electricity out of it.

I doubt anyone will know what i'm talking about but I would love to know the name of it so I could start watching it again. This was about 7-8 years ago I first saw it and the video box was green.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 26, 2002, 06:35 PM
Shogun Warriors or something like that..is that the one?

Alielle
Jul 26, 2002, 06:46 PM
Ronin Warriors maybe? I didn't watch it, but that sounds a little bit like that show.

Ness
Jul 26, 2002, 08:43 PM
I thought Ronin Warriors was boring.

Russta
Jul 27, 2002, 05:15 AM
Hmmmmmm, it could be but the name doesn't ring a bell. Well i'll look it up and download an episode of it and check.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 27, 2002, 10:18 AM
I think i remember what your talking about, but i cant remember the name either! Were they travelling round space in a big space ship thing?

Damn, and i even saw a tape of it in the shops the other day. Em, ill get back to you on it. *wracks brain trying to remember*

Russta
Jul 29, 2002, 07:02 PM
Ok, it's definatly not Ronin warriors.

BTW I think they did move around in a big spaceship but,as I said, my memory of it is quite hazy though I watched it 1000 times.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 31, 2002, 05:08 PM
It may of been called Krypton force, im not quit sure though.

The only episode i really remember of it was when they went to an ice planet and some evil chick ried to capture a woman in a big dome thing.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 31, 2002, 05:15 PM
Any body remember the cartoon show called Vissionaries or something like that?? It's from the 80's...they had these holographic animals on their shields and armors and can call upon them for power. Geesh I feel old.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 31, 2002, 05:23 PM
Yep, had loads of Visionaries (sp whatever) figures, but that going off topic...

Russta
Jul 31, 2002, 06:12 PM
Hmmmm I can't seem to find any information on Krypton force. If I see the people in it I will know immediatly whether it was it or not.

BTW I also owned visionarie figures though thats hardly anime is it.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 31, 2002, 06:20 PM
Well the thread made me thought about old anime then old cartoons popped in my head, you can't blame flash backs to happen. Hey you guys got the action figures so don't feel so bad about me going off topic hehe. I can't think of your Anime but the Ronin Warriors

Deathscythealpha
Aug 1, 2002, 08:14 AM
I wasnt to sure on the title, but i remember the video boxes always had Krypton or krypto on the side in an upside down triangle. Or maybe my brain just turning to mush.