PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: This month?

RomanticDeath
Apr 20, 2005, 03:59 PM
Does anyone believe PSO:BB will come out this month, its getting close and sega.com still says spring '05, i wanna play really bad

FOmar611
Apr 20, 2005, 04:02 PM
Sorry, Im not really sure. I got confuzed with PSO+ and PSOBB and PSOep.1+2, PSOep3, PSOU and all that, I just get em when they come out. -nod- sorry I couldnt help! =(

Saiffy
Apr 20, 2005, 04:06 PM
Who said anything about it coming out this month?

Spring refers to Q2 or April-June

Nai_Calus
Apr 20, 2005, 04:38 PM
Just give up on it already, Saiff. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

He may be reffering to May, though, since April is nearly over... Though saying 'this month' is kind of silly then, isn't it? ^_^;

Rianna_Type1
Apr 20, 2005, 04:57 PM
I'm guessing it's going to be a late May release, unless EU version and US version are going to be released at the time time. OR the EU and US version are exactly the same, then it'd be June.

Unless the US gets their version AFTER Europe, which has never happened before.....

Dark_Heal_v2
Apr 20, 2005, 05:26 PM
Well, the Chinese PSOBB now has a 1/2 year lead before any English version, that hasn't happened before either.

sSeldomToasTt
Apr 20, 2005, 07:36 PM
I'm pretty sure it's getting close, that is, if it's not the same as the EU version. I mean, they keep putting up new polls on the Sega homepage. Then again...

I know, I'm sick of it too. I can't read Japanese, and I don't really care for that version. Seriously, can the phrase Spring '05 be any more general!? Actually, I can think of three ways that it can, but that's not the point.

Just keep your head up (not your hopes!) and eventually it'll come out... Unless something weird happens... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NickG
Apr 20, 2005, 09:59 PM
Well, SoA hasn't released any games since Spikeout and their release list is pretty PSOBB, so if it's not the same as the European version, I?m thinking either a pre-E3 or E3 release.

Anyway, it's spring until June 21st, so they can't make us wait for more then two more months or we'll settle for the European version.