PDA

View Full Version : I know this has been asked a million times but....

Flame
Jul 27, 2002, 03:07 PM
I am thinking about getting my gamecube modded and importing PSO....but I don't know how the whole modem thing is gonna work in japan...is there broadband support or dial up only? where can I order the game and the modem/and key board? I might do it...the only concern I have is whether US multiplayer will be compatable with Japanese multiplayer. (my friends ganna get USA ver. and I get Import ver., will we be able to play offline together???) I hope so....

Russta
Jul 27, 2002, 04:19 PM
You can get all the stuff and info you need from NCSX (http://www.ncsx.com). The modem will be universal, just like any peripheral is. Also the multiplayer will not be compatible.

BTW, you're lucky Greg is banned.

avai
Jul 27, 2002, 08:26 PM
Do you know of any place that has the modem on preorder?

Mag_Launcher
Jul 27, 2002, 08:51 PM
You're lucky Greg is gone.

Yeah, i'm glad that fanboy is gone. Unfortunately, Gamma seems to be the new Xbox fanboy around here...

Anyways, off that... Yeah, you won't be able to play split screen with them if you import.

Defend
Jul 27, 2002, 09:05 PM
Wether characters from different GCs at all, regardless of region, can play multiplayer offline is still unknown.

Sedyne
Jul 27, 2002, 11:37 PM
That's retarded. If they don't have offline multiplayer then F Sega to hell. My little bro likes to play pso just as much as i do however never meets anyone to play with. and when my bb is down cuz at&t is gay and randojly doens't work i can play with him offline. if not we'll be fighting over.

rbf2000
Jul 27, 2002, 11:43 PM
On 2002-07-27 21:37, X930 wrote:
That's retarded. If they don't have offline multiplayer then F Sega to hell.

There is offline multiplayer, don't worry.

Flame
Jul 28, 2002, 10:04 AM
Craptastic! I'm not importing.

Russta
Jul 28, 2002, 10:11 AM
Well you'll regret it when everyone is running around with 90% Holy Kanto Blades come US release. I've said to much...