PDA

View Full Version : I need some opinions!

OGDarkElf
Apr 20, 2005, 08:55 PM
Would a Brand be a good weapon for a level 17 FOmar?If not, please tell me any weapons I can use that are usable for atleast 150 ATP(thats how much I have)I am in normail mode on SIngle player, but I play hard mode on multiplayer with my friends!Please tell me a weapon I can use to survive instead of my spells,RaZonde,Rafoie(something like that), and Rabarta?

EJ
Apr 20, 2005, 09:01 PM
Brands, slicers, guns are good for Fomars. Equip the strongest one you can but I would suggest a slicer weapon since you can multi-target.

OGDarkElf
Apr 21, 2005, 07:04 AM
I don't think I can use a Slicer yet..

Mixfortune
Apr 21, 2005, 07:15 AM
A normal slicer seems to require 135 ATP, however, I would probably recommend a handgun type weapon, especially if you're...

...wait, you're a level 17 Fomar, but you're able to play on Hard mode multiplayer? Multiplayer hard mode requires all players to be at least level 20... oh well...

Anyways, normal slicer might work out, but the momentum of the combo will most likely make you fall over more often than you'd like... stick to a handgun type for now. If you're playing multiplayer, a slicer could potentially work, if you first tag the enemies with a RA tech, a slicer may be better off because you could hide behind your teammates, but also help them out by stunning more of the enemies than you would if you used a handgun.

Either way your physical damage will probably not be that fantastic, so if offline multiplayer, use a slicer. Offline single player or online... probably something more like a gun.

OGDarkElf
Apr 21, 2005, 07:22 AM
I am level 27...and I only have 112ATP not 135 ATp.. :
That is probably gonna be like level 30-40