PDA

View Full Version : Mag: new mag-RAmarl lv100+

Arnot
Apr 21, 2005, 05:21 AM
Okay, I have come to the point on my RAmarl, lv116, where extra TP comes in handy. And I was wondering if any RAmarl experts could help me with the stats that I should have on a new mag.

Current Mag stats: 5/135/60/0

Projected Mag stats: 5/120/60/15 ???

How do those stats look?? should there be +/- Mind??

Tycho
Apr 21, 2005, 07:04 AM
Unless you really need it to be able to wear some RA weapons (but I recommend you to use God/Arms instead, for that), I would say lower the DEX for some more MIND.

Ryna
Apr 21, 2005, 08:39 AM
On 2005-04-21 03:21, Arnot wrote:
Projected Mag stats: 5/120/60/15 ???

How do those stats look?? should there be +/- Mind??

I would recommend going for 40-50 DEX. Afterall, you are eventually going to end up with a massive amount of ata.

You should also consider adding some additional POW/MIND to that mag. The POW will be more useful early on since a RAmarl has low ATP. I think you'll find that the MIND stat won't really be that useful until you reach a higher level (150+).

Kaply
Apr 21, 2005, 09:14 AM
Why is the MND useful for RAmarls while in combat? rabarta later on?

Ryna
Apr 21, 2005, 09:24 AM
On 2005-04-21 07:14, Kaply wrote:
Why is the MND useful for RAmarls while in combat? rabarta later on?

The primary advantages of a high Mind stat is that you have slightly more tp and your Resta can heal more. When a RAmarl reaches a decent level, she can fill in well for a FO.

I know that when I'm doing a long, difficult quest and I'm the only FO-capable member of the party, I'll wear a Resta merge. The extra HP that you can restore with a mag with a Mind Stat can be very helpful.

Until you reach a decent level where you can support the team well, the MIND stat on a mag is wasted. You are generally better off increasing your POW so you can do additional damage to the enemy.

By the time you reach a decent level, your atp should be near its max. It is at that point when the MIND stat will become more useful.

Arnot
Apr 21, 2005, 03:12 PM
Oh man, thanks for the helpful replies everyone. ^-^

Lol, thats awesome I almost knew that Ryna would be the one to give me an answer. Thanks.