PDA

View Full Version : Handgun: Milla, Fill or Gush?

Bu5ta
Apr 23, 2005, 01:49 PM
Ok, I have heard different reports from several different people.

At first I thought it was Fill, from what Tycho and Kef said. I went and tested it out and it stole +120 HP, which led me to believe that it was Gush special... but considering the fact that I believe Kef and Tycho and very reliable, I decided to see how much unreduced Fill steals in ultimate from a Barble. Ohhh and what do you know, it stole +120 as well.

So my question then, is how can you check it to see what special it is? I have yet to try it out in Very Hard, but I have a feeling that I might need to do that.... but I don't have a Milla to test it out in Very Hard.

trypticon
Apr 23, 2005, 02:17 PM
So what you're telling us, essentially, is that you were able to test it in ultiamte, but you can't test it in very hard because you didn't have one to begin with?

Explain.

Hrith
Apr 23, 2005, 03:45 PM
It's not very hard to try out, but I'm using a way to test this that I cannot post on PSOW.

A good way to try out is doing this, in Ultimate:
-Get a Fill Raygun and a Gush Raygun
-Find a monster with high DFP, Epsilon is the best, but a Delbiter or a Morfos will do.
-Use the special until you steal less than 120 HP (use a fresh monster each time, obviously)

Depending on how many successful hits you need to steal less than 120 HP, you have a Gush or Fill special.

TP stealing is different, though.

MICK
Apr 23, 2005, 04:14 PM
I think you should just believe what Kef says, he probably has more exp on this subject.

Tact
Apr 23, 2005, 04:31 PM
On 2005-04-23 13:45, Kef wrote:
-Find a monster with high DFP, Epsilon is the best, but a Delbiter or a Morfos will do.

Will a Pan Arms work? (Just curious, maybe he has no acces to Seabed yet)

Bu5ta
Apr 23, 2005, 04:46 PM
On 2005-04-23 12:17, trypticon wrote:
So what you're telling us, essentially, is that you were able to test it in ultiamte, but you can't test it in very hard because you didn't have one to begin with?

Explain.

I used a friends the other day online, and he isn't on at the moment. I COULD theoretically check, but I don't feel like dusting off my AR.=/

Thanks for the help Kef. I'll check em out.

Kaply
Apr 27, 2005, 02:50 PM
Does this mean that in ultimate difficulty, that the difference between fill and gush doesn't make much of a difference most of the time?

Bu5ta
Apr 27, 2005, 04:07 PM
Yup. It depends on how much HP the enemy has left. Usually though, the difference isn't all too noticable.

Hrith
Apr 27, 2005, 08:59 PM
On 2005-04-27 12:50, Kaply wrote:
Does this mean that in ultimate difficulty, that the difference between fill and gush doesn't make much of a difference most of the time?If unreduced, pretty much.