PDA

View Full Version : Trading Physical items.

BigDAlcala
Jul 27, 2002, 09:46 PM
Maybe you can establish a section in the forums for trading actual, official (not pirated) games? I would say buying and selling too but I think that would get out of hand. Trading would be great. Just a thought.

Ian D
Jul 28, 2002, 02:49 PM
Good idea, but I think it's not going to happen since it probably won't be used very much.

ABDUR101
Jul 28, 2002, 02:51 PM
No, because if someone screws someone over with sent items, faulty items, wrong items, etc, the mods and admins would be getting flak and complaints about it.

There are plenty of other sites to do this at, and if you want you can always ask someone on the forum at your own risk. But having a forum just for trading real life items isn't a good idea :

*typed this up in 15 seconds thanks to having the shakes and almost passing out*
Wheeee!! I are quick typer!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 28, 2002, 02:57 PM
You're better off going to ebay =3... Besides, I doubt the people in charge would want to risk getting in trouble for people selling illicit items. (cough burned cds).

Erm, let's tie this in to PSO! =3.

"The CD was legit, I swear!"

BigDAlcala
Jul 28, 2002, 10:01 PM
What sites specialize in trading videogames?

Alielle
Jul 29, 2002, 05:08 PM
Try this one: http://gametz.com

Just be careful. I got screwed over by one guy who refused to send the stuff first, and then the bastard moved. But for the most part, it's a good system.

rbf2000
Jul 30, 2002, 12:01 AM
I don't know how that site works, but I wouldn't send the item before I got paid for it...

Alielle
Aug 1, 2002, 04:35 AM
Well, that's the problem with game trading sites. Everything operates on trust, since you're dealing with individuals, not businesses. There's a rating system so you can check up on the other users before making a trade, but otherwise, there's no guarantees on anything, nor is there any specific guidelines on trading.