PDA

View Full Version : Survey: I want to know your opinion...

Sharkyland
Apr 25, 2005, 12:33 AM
Well, as you know (or do not know already), I am the one who is making a PSO comic; however, there are some things that I'm actually 'doing' with it. It is seriously going to take me a very long time to do this because I still don't trust my artwork. Having trouble on costume designing still.

Notes on answering these questions:
- You cannot be one of the 'Four Heroes'.
- You cannot have a weapon that destroys galaxies, dimensions, whatever... kinda keep it realistic.
- Episode I or II...
- No FOcast (sorry :/)

Question 1:
- If you could choose one of your characters, what would they be doing in the PSO world (occuption as well as their goal in life) and what type of weapon would they be weilding?

Example:
- Name: Mahreina (nickname: Marina, Mar)
- Weapon: Modified Srank Twin & 2 Srank Sabers
- Goal in Life: Doesn't know

(I'm just curious about your answers...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-04-24 22:39 ]</font>

EJ
Apr 25, 2005, 01:06 AM
On 2005-04-24 22:33, Sharkyland wrote:

Question 1:
- If you could choose one of your characters, what would they be doing in the PSO world (occuption as well as their goal in life) and what type of weapon would they be weilding?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-04-24 22:39 ]</font>

- Name: EJ (fomar)
- Weapon: Srank claw/Soul Banish/L&k combat/ Holy Ray
- Occupation: Works for the local police and is also a Force hunter that take guild mission to make extra money
- Goal in life: To keep the city safe and find someone he can be with.
- Other: Is deep undercover as a member of the Black Paper organization.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2005-04-24 23:07 ]</font>

Sagasu
Apr 25, 2005, 04:07 AM
I wrote a fiction about this waaaay back when I actually still played pso on a regular basis. >.>;

- Name: Blaze (FOmar)
- Weapon: Photon Claw
- Goal in Life: To create a world for hunters alone, and to destroy the old one.

Skuda
Apr 25, 2005, 02:06 PM
you all know me to well http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

- Name: Scott Kuda (HUmar)
- Weapon: Rika's Claw
- Occupation: Bio-technician (similar to montague) and discovering truths about Ragol
- Goal in Life: To allow the poeples of PII to co-exist with the inhabitants of ragol

Edit: in EpI, Kuda is just staring out with his lab work, courtesy of principal Tyrell's grant money. Because of the grant, Kuda is asked ot help Tyrell with his search for his daughter and to find out what happened to PI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2005-04-25 12:56 ]</font>

Neith
Apr 25, 2005, 02:22 PM
Example:

-Name: Terra (no nickname), HUnewearl
-Weapon: Asuka, Heart of Poumn, L+K14 Combats
-Occupation: Disciplined but easy-going Hunter. Speaks only when necessary.
-Goal in Life: To assist people in need, to be respected, to get revenge for the death of her 'sister', Uriko.
-Other: Secretly hides her loneliness, instead she masks it behind a tough exterior. Her close friend Uriko became the one person close enough to call family. After Uriko was slain during a hunt on Ragol, Terra has no-one to look up to, and has turned to simple revenge.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-04-25 13:21 ]</font>

Daikarin
Apr 25, 2005, 02:30 PM
- Name: Even Kariudo Jin (nickname: Jin, Even)
- Weapon: Normally uses the Yamato, but on extreme occasions reveals the Yamigarasu.
- Goal in Life: Discover the origin of mankind.

Dedicated to the science of life and the blade, has a tendency to stick his nose on police affairs. He's a pushover against his own good, but very wise.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2005-04-25 12:32 ]</font>

Tact
Apr 25, 2005, 02:49 PM
-Aneka (RAmarl)
-Weapons: Visk 239W/Red Scorpio/Final Impact
-Goal in Life: To be the best she can be.
-Other: Believes that power is gauged by what one can do without a Mag, rather than what one can do with a Mag. (In other words, she does not use a Mag)

Shiva91
Apr 25, 2005, 02:58 PM
Well, as you know (or do not know already), I am the one who is making a PSO comic; however, there are some things that I'm actually 'doing' with it. It is seriously going to take me a very long time to do this because I still don't trust my artwork. Having trouble on costume designing still.

- You cannot have a weapon that destroys galaxies, dimensions, whatever... kinda keep it realistic.
- Episode I or II...
- No FOcast (sorry :/)

Question 1:

Example:

Name: Shiva(fownewearl) (nick: none)
Weapon: Red Saber
Goal in life: To prove little ppl make a diffrence

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiva91 on 2005-04-25 13:23 ]</font>

Vielka
Apr 25, 2005, 03:09 PM
Name: Damian (racast)
Weapon: yasminkov 9000m, or Berserk Gungir
Goal in Life: To make sure I never rust!

Logical2u
Apr 25, 2005, 04:04 PM
Question 1:

- Name: Ardo 'Logical2u' Melnikov
- Weapon: Stripped down Dual Varistas
- Occupation: Searching the Ruins for Data Discs left by Pioneer 1, starting riots.
- Goal in Life: Figure out what the **** the military did to him.

TheAntagonist
Apr 25, 2005, 04:19 PM
Tigress-Hunewearl
Any daggerz
The Antagonist (evil person)
To take over the ragol surface and use the leftover equipment to destroy Pioneer 2! Bwahahaha

Zelutos
Apr 25, 2005, 06:39 PM
- Name: Zelutos Serii (RAmar)
- Weapon: Yasminkov 9000M
- Goal in Life: To protect his friends and Ragol from all dangers

PhotonDrop
Apr 25, 2005, 07:05 PM
sure, I'll bite

- Name: Heather Tyrell "PhotonDrop" (HUnewearl)
- Weapon: Nei's Claw, Red Partisan, Holy Ray
- Goal in Life: find her father, travel to the ends of Ragol, find a perfect rival

- Name: Denise Tyrell "LightFall" (HUnewearl)
- Weapon: Bloody Art, Diska of Liberator
- Goal in Life: discover the unknown

Sayara
Apr 25, 2005, 07:06 PM
- Name: Tingle Chincle (Tingle-suu) Fonl
- Weapon: Rabbit Wand
- Goal in Life: Wake up the next morning and put smiles on everyones faces, especially Usada's.

Tingle's too mucha softy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2005-04-25 17:07 ]</font>

-Z
Apr 25, 2005, 10:38 PM
- Name: "Dr." Chirurgie (Newman male, though not employed by the hunter's guild)
- Weapon: Knives, Scalpels, various surgical tools.
- Goal in Life: To further explore anatomy as a very happy sadist.
- Other: Infamous for only giving his victims enough sedatives to paralyze the muscles, yet not enough to keep them from feeling harm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2005-04-25 21:03 ]</font>

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Apr 25, 2005, 10:43 PM
Lets see... for 4 of my characters. I was going to come up with some sort of Fanfic but I chucked the PSO base and applied it to an old fic I had plotting. I couldn't pick 1 because for the PSO part their situations relate too closely.

- Name: Shard Articon (FOmarl)
- Weapon: Summit moon, Elysion, & Plantain Huge Fan
- Goal in Life: 1st one down, thinking about the next goal.
- Shard looks inviting but she's incredibly cold in person. She grew to dislike people, and prefers to be alone. Her only friend is ZERO, who sort of relates to her feelings.

- Name: Malachite Articon (FOmar)
- Weapon: (Unarmed)
- Goal in Life: To create a world without violence and destruction.
- Malachite is a little passive but can handle himself in dire situations. He's a little distraught over the rift between his sisters.

- Name: Rally Articon (RAmarl)
- Weapon: Baranz launcher, Guilty Light
- Goal in Life: none
- Rally was a bit of a black sheep of the family so she became a bitter gunfighter. She particularly hates her parents and Shard.

- Name: ZERO 724(RAcast)
- Weapon: Srank Twin, Frozen Shooter, Spread needle, (Small scale) Karasawa
- Goal in Life: to pick on anybody who's of flesh and blood and smaller than he is.
- ZERO is generally pulling pranks and bullying people in his spare time (especially newmans). His pranks and jokes got him to be popular with the other androids. His only flesh made friend is Shard who he actually respects.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Apr 25, 2005, 11:31 PM
Hmm, why not ? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

- Name: Wolf Nasca ,Nick name: Nasca, Nas (Humar)
- Weapon: Spiritual Katana often called "Old Friend" there is deep connection between Nasca and this particular blade, but that would give out too many spoilers for my still to finish fic. Since... December http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
- Occupation: Plant and nature data field collector for the Pioneer University and Goverment Labs. S rank Volunteer for the Hunter's Guild.
- Career Goal: The eternal preservation of the native plant species from the dying home planet,Coral, to Ragol by Introducing and establishing them into their adecuate propagation zones.
- Goal in Life: Well, it's a secret... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lone_Wolf_Nasca on 2005-04-25 21:33 ]</font>

PJ
Apr 25, 2005, 11:41 PM

I like that, since in a lot of stories, they just are. >_> I think in all my story ideas, they only meet Olga Flow, but get their asses kicked. XD

Name: PJ Mills
Weapon: SRank Rod (DARKCHAO), Bringer's Rifle
Occupation: Tower Researcher (And for a bit when his Hunter's License is taken from him, Student)

Name: Gold Ishihara (NIckname: SUPAH CHAO)
Weapon: SRank Katana (GOLD), Flight Cutter

Name: Silver Ishihara
Weapon: SRank Scythe (SILVER), Partisan of Lightning

EDIT: All my characters have a background story, so I should like post later with the rest of them. Especially the 4 characters in Bloody Art.

Note, that GOld and Silver are twins http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-04-25 21:43 ]</font>

trypticon
Apr 26, 2005, 02:52 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-05-08 01:22 ]</font>

Maridia
Apr 26, 2005, 05:14 AM
Yeah, alright. This sounds like a lot of fun, Sharky http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I'd just die if you drew Kitty. You have such a nice style to your art.

Name: Kitty (HUnewearl)
Weapon: Demolition Comet (among many others)
Occupation: Hunter with a very good reputation for satisfying her clients.
Goal in Life: To do her best, and someday settle down on Ragol with someone special.

Name: Klaire (FOmarl)
Weapon: Caduceus
Occupation: Alicia Baaz's assistant. Works parttime at The Lab for Chief Milarose.
Goal in Life: To impress her peers and discover the truth behind the genetic mutations in Ragol's wildlife.

Name: Teela (RAmarl)
Weapon: pending
Occupation: Incredibly inept and goofy member of Black Paper. She's in it because she loves big guns, and BP trades weapons along with everything else, so.. (not a bad person, just misguided. think team rocket)
Goal in Life: To complete her collection of big guns while looking for the man who killed her partner. (who also wasn't a bad person. The killer also had misdirected hate towards the two simply because they worked for BP. PM me about killer if interested XD)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maridia on 2005-04-26 03:24 ]</font>

haruna
Apr 27, 2005, 12:20 AM
- Name: Riese(aka Hell's Force, The Devil)
- Class: FOmarl
- Weapon: Prophets of Rykros(think dark blue Prophets of Motav)
- Goal in Life: Translate the Prophets of Rykros and find the remaining volumes. Rough translations indicate that the Prophets of Dezo and Parma may hold the keys to sustaining human life in harmony in any ecological situation.

Hailing from a family of famous rangers, Riese felt a strange calling and trained in the arts of the Force instead. After attempting to re-create a certain incident, (http://www.getintothegame.net/pso/ending_screens/pso_uraending_screens/capture12.JPG) a battle ensued against a dark entity of sorts. The Prophets of Dezo was obtained amonst its remains.

Graptakular83
Apr 28, 2005, 03:05 AM
Looks like this is the cool thing to do. Like many people, my chars have an establised background that hasnt been told due to laziness of putting it down on paper, so without giving too much away (theres waay more story), here we go.

Name: Graptakular (Grap for short)
Class: HUmar
Weapon: Stag Cutlery, DBs Saber, Bravace
Occupation: Mainly takes odd jobs at the hunter's guild, occasionally getting involved in big missions.
Goal in Life: A small fish in a big pond, Grap wants to help those in need, fully aware that he can never achieve fame nor fortune in doing so.

Name: Seira'Ca Charlotte (Thought her name was too long, and nicknamed herself "Scarlette")
Class: FOnewearl
Weapon: Standard cane and wand fare.
Goal in Life: Understanding who she really is, and her apparent connection to the Pioneer Project.

Name: KAZEH
Class: HUcast
Weapon: Typically seen carrying a Gigush, and all sorts of big swords.
Goal in Life: More meseta means more power, which leads to more meseta.

Flame_Master
Apr 29, 2005, 03:59 PM
Name: Flame_Master
Class: FOmar
Weapon: Psycho Wand and Angry Fist
Goal in Life: take all of falz's power to become the ulimate lifeform to burn the world eternal inferno!!!

Skett
May 1, 2005, 01:29 AM
Yep, established backgrounds. Some already in stories which a few people read on Hikara's board before it died. Sagasu might know one or two of these characters too.

- Name: Deck Soul (Ramar)
- Weapon: Modified Anti Android Rifle
- Goal in life: Nothing, just living each day as it comes

- Name: Dusk (Ramar)
- Weapon: Heavily modified sniper
- Goal in life: Find someone who shares his love of sniper rifles

- Name: Dreste (Fomar)
- Weapon: Dual japanese swords
- Goal in life: Become the strongest demon ever
- Other: Is a demon himself but is pretty trustworthy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skett on 2005-05-13 21:01 ]</font>

HUTheif
May 8, 2005, 12:47 AM
- Name: Ace (HUcast)
- Weapon: Soul Eater
- Goal in Life: To Assasinate Principle Tyrell !

Wyndham
May 8, 2005, 02:52 AM
- Name: Wyndham (FOmar)
- Weapon: Suppressed Gun
- Goal in Life: To save his friend Ann who's trapped on Ragol

Nisshoku
May 12, 2005, 02:37 PM
Name: Nisshoku (Nicknames: Niss, Nish)
- Weapon: Bloody Arts
- Goal in Life: To catch his 'prey'.

Moo2u
May 12, 2005, 08:05 PM
Name: Mortimer Kirk II (nickname: Moo2u)
Weapon: And Mechgun, or Anti-android rifle
Occupation: Independent Meconary/Privet Eye (hates Hunter's Guild)
Goal in Life: To get through another day

ai_no_usagi
May 14, 2005, 09:27 PM
everyone else is doin it, I will too

name: sakura yojimbo *koneko-chan* (fomar)
weapon: twinkle star
goals: to impress my higher ups, and find a nice boyfriend.

Newdroid
May 18, 2005, 10:39 AM
name: Ayane (HUcaseal with the ponytail head)(Episode 2)
weapon: Her Bana MAG
goals: Ayane wants to find her soul. She knows whats wrong and right and has a heart.She and her Bana are in full SNC,so than can do more than average people. Her Bana can change into the shape of double handed gun or katana. On Ragol,she can use her bana for transportation

Thanks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Newdroid on 2005-05-18 08:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Newdroid on 2005-05-18 08:49 ]</font>

Solstis
May 18, 2005, 01:39 PM
Name: Cyrus Merks (Not a Hunter, Possessed Human)

Weapon(s): A Lanconium stick coated with wood. Potentially Universe destroying (.000000000000000042% chance).

Occupation: Junior Mechanic with the tragic ability to magnetize metal on contact.

Goals: Chaos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-05-18 11:42 ]</font>

Newdroid
May 18, 2005, 01:47 PM
On 2005-05-18 11:39, Solstis wrote:

A Lanconium stick coated with wood.

Occupation: Junior Mechanic with the tragic ability to magnetize metal on contact.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-05-18 11:42 ]</font>

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

TheOneHero
May 18, 2005, 04:11 PM
On 2005-05-18 11:47, Newdroid wrote:

On 2005-05-18 11:39, Solstis wrote:

A Lanconium stick coated with wood.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

On 2005-05-18 08:39, Newdroid wrote:
name: Ayane (HUcaseal with the ponytail head)(Episode 2)
weapon: Her Bana MAG
goals: Ayane wants to find her soul. She knows whats wrong and right and has a heart.She and her Bana are in full SNC,so than can do more than average people. Her Bana can change into the shape of double handed gun or katana. On Ragol,she can use her bana for transportation

Let's not laugh. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Name- Symil (RAmarl)
Weapon- Guld Milla, Ruby Bullet, and Agito AUW 1983.
Occupation- Mercenary.
Goal in life- Protect the people, find herself.
Other- Once served in WORKS.

Solstis
May 18, 2005, 04:33 PM
Are we laughing at the ironic description or my lackadasical way of picking character traits?

Ooh... just remebered another character that I had sitting around.

Name: Alpha 360 (RAcast)
Weapons: Chainsawd. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Occupation: Hand Model (holds weapons in an oh-so shiny manner)
Goal: Destroy BOC. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Oops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-05-18 14:33 ]</font>

Newdroid
May 18, 2005, 08:28 PM
yes,that was very ironic. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Newdroid on 2005-05-18 18:30 ]</font>

Newdroid
May 22, 2005, 03:46 PM
Name: Lolita (FOnewearl)
Weapon: Talis and Rods
Goal in life: To kill bill http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aero_Hawk
May 24, 2005, 10:56 PM
Why dont you just make your own up? I do all the time and i only use others that our like my friends and stuff... (and then i only use them if they fit in it not just for the sake of doing it...)

But if you must know...

Lets see... ill make a new one... hmmm okay try this

Julian Hawkins
Race: Eh why not be creative... do something SEGA wont. RAnewm (i know, weird, but i always thought they should make the four classes the never did and no i dont want Force androids liek everone else. THAT JUST STUPID!)
Hair: Short, blonde.
Eyes: Blue, gold rings in center.
Skin color: medium darkish lightish?
Weapon of choice: beam. (I know. WOW. Someone who gives there char something not overly rare and powerful.)
Spell of choice: Gizonde
Height: 5'9
Weight: 199 pounds
Clothes: NO CLUE (what do RAnewms wear? Be creative do what you want with clothing.)
Bio: A normal citizen of Pioneer two. Recently became hunter to have a change in life style. Somehow got caught up in... (whatever you planning to do.) He is a mediocer shot but has exelent stamina and mental abilty. Was going to be a scholar but was kicked out of school for... unappropriate conduct.

Whatever. I know it aint much but i made this guy up in five minutes (literaly) I make character up alot... its what i do. I love doing it... anyway. If you want more info ill come up with it. (and no i dont care if you use this or whatever. Do whatever the hell you want with it.

And good luck with your project! And sorry for the rant up there. I just think you should try and do thinsg as much by yourself as possible unless you dont want to... its just me ignore it.

Deathscythealpha
May 25, 2005, 08:07 PM
- Name: Deuce Deckard
- Weapon: Varista, Anything else he can get his hands on
- Goal in Life: To do whats right and get paid for doing it.

Aero_Hawk
May 25, 2005, 10:25 PM
Right heres some more info

Personality: Easy going, kind hearted. If anyharm comes to his family/friends expect this to change.

WraithVerge
Jun 7, 2005, 11:50 PM
Question 1:

Little late in posting this, but here goes:

Name - Voshay Marrick
Weapon - Yasminkov 2000h, NUG-2000 Bazooka.
Occupation - Principal's Bodyguard.
Goal in Life - Live in peace and hopefully get away from his past.

hehe... I know this is supposed to be "one character", but...

Name - Zenja Tygara
Weapon - Morning Glory
Occupation - Hunter, also does oddjobs on the side for extra cash.
Goal in Life - Live a life of luxury and catch a date with Zi'zuku.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2005-06-07 21:51 ]</font>

Solstis
Jun 8, 2005, 12:04 AM
On 2005-05-25 18:07, Deathscythealpha wrote:
- Name: Deuce Deckard
- Weapon: Varista, Anything else he can get his hands on
- Goal in Life: To do get right out smashed.

Fixed. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Evil_Althena8
Jun 8, 2005, 04:26 AM
wee this sounds fun

Mystyna(FOney)
Weapon: Club of Zumuiran
Goal in Life: To acquire ultimate knowledge of secret techs...yep that's literally all she cares about. She's also vain, flighty, exremeley intelligent, sarcastic, and doesn't mind a drink every now and then

Althena(also FOney)
Weapon: Guardianna
Goal in Life: Attemtping to take over the universe my obtaining as much power as possible. She has yet to succeed. Seems to think she's better than everyone else and addresses everyone else as "mortal"...even though she's mortal herself. She has no idea where to begin her conquest...

Sharkyland
Jul 14, 2005, 12:25 AM
Okay, yes, it's an old topic, but now you shall see the purpose of this thread... hmm, sure a lot of info. Wish I had free place to print all this info. x.x

Problem is, I dunno when or where I'm going to be putting the cameo in my comic. Most of them are going to be in Episode 2 of my comic, few in Episode 0 and Episode 1.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-07-13 22:27 ]</font>

XenOmega
Jul 14, 2005, 06:45 AM
-Name: Ame ( An Robot created by DR. Montague,) HUcaseal
- Weapon: Red Daggers. Occasionally uses Her Rikas Claw
- Occupation: Ragol Search Unit, Member of the Ring Rebellion. Created by DR. Montague, to search Ragol, and find out about life there
- Goal in Life: To find out why she was created, and to find her familly

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenOmega on 2005-07-14 04:52 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jul 14, 2005, 01:26 PM
Hmm, sure a lot of mercenaries for hire. Maybe I should make a new thread to add more some uniqueness or something like that.

PSOFANBOY
Jul 15, 2005, 12:20 AM
Hmmmmm....seems interesting.....ok,what the heck.

Name:Rion(HUcast)
Weapon:Yamato
Occupation:A hunter that appears no different from the rest,but doesnt take just any dirty job
Goal in life:To be strong enough to conquer any fear,and monster

Name:Zach(FOmar)
Weapon:ALIVE AQHU
Goal in life:To help find a safe place for pioneer 2 to live

Name:Sora(RAmar)
Weapon:Sniper
Goal in life:To find out what WORKS is hiding

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ansatsu
Jul 20, 2005, 08:05 PM
ok err...

Name: Ansatsu (alias, real name lost a while back)
Weapon: JUSTY and VISE (i forget the numbers)
Goal in life: To find one