PDA

View Full Version : XenoSaga II

Genoa
Apr 25, 2005, 05:30 PM
Oh man, does this game kick some major ass or what. I'm so buying this game. I had XenoSaga, and loved it, my friend bought XenoSaga II.... and I need it. It requires my ownage apon it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. My b-day is in 3 days, so i'ma have plenty of money to go buy it. That and a NEW copy of FFVIII, I have had plenty of copies of FFVIII but they either get lost, or broken by people who borrow it... so a new rule will be established.... NOBODY BORROWS or EVEN TOUCHES THE NEW FFVIII!!!.... so yeah.

Plz no Spoiler(s) about the game, XenoSaga is almost like a movie, and I don't like knowing what's coming next in a movie >_<

Rianna_Type1
Apr 26, 2005, 11:03 AM
Spoiler: Ziggy's a cyborg.

Genoa
Apr 26, 2005, 04:17 PM
.........hahah, yeah. That is truly a killer spoiler >_< Just like KOS-MOS is an android... (z0mG, did I say that out loud!?)

Fyrin
Apr 26, 2005, 06:19 PM
Has anyone here ever beaten XenaSaga 1?

Evil_Althena8
Apr 26, 2005, 06:52 PM
On 2005-04-26 16:19, Fyrin wrote:
Has anyone here ever beaten XenaSaga 1?

yes. I liked Xenosaga 1. I didn't care so much for Xenosaga II. I took it back about halfway or so through the game. Not worth $50...but worth $20 when they lower the price. I bought the first episode for $20 So i might as well buy the second for $20 eventually

Fyrin
Apr 26, 2005, 07:57 PM
I played the first one for a while but did not beat me. I did not really own the game or the system that I played it on.