PDA

View Full Version : Something that would give pso alittle more

Sedyne
Jul 28, 2002, 01:16 PM
Well i can think of one damn thing!

For default weapons like sabers, handguns and such. I think it's be really sweet if you could have a sheeth on your back to look like a ninja or if ur a ranger a holser on ur thigh. I can't think of any other real purpose but perhapsthat could be another special. Like instead of photon blast, your character pulls out his "special energy weapon" from his holster and uses it like that or something.

anything else you people would want?

(i know this is somewhat a recreation of many other topics but f off i don't care i wanted topost that)

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 28, 2002, 01:33 PM
Mrawr, I always felt that in a combat situation I'd first pull out my handgun or mechguns and fire the entire clip, then holster them and whip out the pimp stick chameleon scythe. I guess this would be too much of a nightmare to make, since players usually carry multiple weapons--and having a menu that says "select which weapons you'd like to have a fun visual effect for!" is a bit crazy, but then again...

If characters had dedicated inventory slots for multiple weapons, such as a hunter haivng one slot for a gun and one slot for a blade weapon, that would be nice. Not only would the items be attached to the player visually, but they would also be protected against loss from FSOD (which is a problem for me, since I carry multiple s-rank weapons and risk losing all but one of them). Uh oh, rambling... =>_>=;;

BWS-1
Jul 28, 2002, 01:38 PM
Fear not, it will happen eventually, Have you just seen how RPGs have gone latly? (on PC and on console) ST will have to work there asses harder if they want to compete with that. So maybe in a generation of console or 2, we'll see PSO the way it should have always been ... Cool looking and Deep XD

Mag_Launcher
Jul 28, 2002, 02:51 PM
I would like an equip system where you could equip one thing in each hand. you could mix and match weapons. Of course the 2 handed single weapons would have to take both slots, but imagine it... double pistols, a saber and a dagger at one time, a pistol and a mechgun, a single mechgun (thinks Yas. 9200m gangsta style), A saber and a brand (to recreate that little scene from SW episode 2...) the game would be so badass with that.

Agent_Reav
Jul 28, 2002, 07:26 PM
I always thought they should make mechguns actually work properly... 3 shots at a time is ultra lame. You should be able to hold down the fire button to keep shotting at a rapid speed (with accuracy slowing decreasing the longer you fire).