PDA

View Full Version : GC-Battle: Battle mode

Rayokarna
Apr 27, 2005, 06:12 AM
can i beat a lvl 109 hucast, i have a Snow Queen, spread needle, Ano Rifle, Handgun Guld and a Red Scorpio.

Im a Racast
My aroumr is Birightness Circle (made)
God/Battle
God/Ability
Cure/Freeze
God/Arm
I have Tripolic Sheald
Diwari 28/107/54/11

I know he uses a Chainsawd, Douuble Cannon, Oriagito and a Taksumi J Sword,

Can i win

PJ
Apr 27, 2005, 06:49 AM
Well, since you have Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen, you have no problem, unless he has a Cure/Freeze. Then he wins.

Rule 1 Battle mode is... yeah http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Mixfortune
Apr 27, 2005, 06:57 AM
I'm no battle expert, but... especially with droid vs. droid, ranged weapons will beat out someone who uses only melee weapons. Just keep out of his range and blast him... easy enough.

If you can freeze him, try bringing along something like mechs as well, since they cannot block while freezing, to my knowledge. Only use the mechs after they are frozen... otherwise keep your range.

Skorpius
Apr 27, 2005, 07:01 AM
From what I can gather, EVP is significantly reduced (or EVP range using my theory >>) so you block LESS, but not unable to do so.

Still a good idea to use mechs, they can also shoot a Freeze Trap and hit the opponent in one combo.

Mixfortune
Apr 27, 2005, 07:12 AM
On 2005-04-27 05:01, Skorpius wrote:
From what I can gather, EVP is significantly reduced (or EVP range using my theory >>) so you block LESS, but not unable to do so.

Still a good idea to use mechs, they can also shoot a Freeze Trap and hit the opponent in one combo.

Hmm, yeah. Blocking or missing, either way... I just referred to blocking since it tends to carry a different suggestion, especially in battle mode (mostly, the stun factor), but yeah, good point.

Traps may still be a good idea, and even considering that the enemy droid can see them, his enemy's close range only choice makes it so you can force him to take certain roads. Unless he takes it out with the DC or Oroti special (if that's even possible).

You could also use a multi-target to trigger the trap + hit at same time, as well, but eh.

Basic point, you have a great advantage.

trypticon
Apr 27, 2005, 10:49 AM
I suggest you play some other rule besides the rules where you keep your weapons, armors, etc. It seems from your original post, that you are battling for the wrong reason. Battle is pointless if you don't acumulate any wins above your head. Otherwise, it's just two people needlessly going through equipment, and killing their mags.

metatime
Apr 27, 2005, 11:12 PM
Mags syncho doesn't affect the main game >.>

Mixfortune
Apr 28, 2005, 12:38 AM
On 2005-04-27 21:12, metatime wrote:
Mags syncho doesn't affect the main game >.>

I think you mean: mag synchro loss in battle mode doesn't carry over to normal mode.
Because mag synchro most definitely affects the main game http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Liquid_Bacon
Apr 28, 2005, 12:28 PM
Who would WIN? Why do you care? If you won, could you even call it a "win"? I hate when these cheaters talk about "winning." Play rule 3 or 6, lose the bullshit items, and make it a contest of skill, not a contest of who's got the best hacks. Then you can talk about "winning."