PDA

View Full Version : what would be the best hunter weapon type?

MICK
Apr 27, 2005, 02:07 PM
I was wondering what would be the public opinion about the best hunter weapon tyoe. Plz vote on this poll or give me a link to another poll which is about the same topic. If you reply, then plz tell me why you like the weapon type.

P.S. there wasn't enough room so i didn't put in handguns(because they are the worst), claws(because the only good claws are hunewearl only) and fist(cause there aren't many of them).

if you think youre favorite weapon isn't in this list, plz reply

Ryna
Apr 27, 2005, 02:18 PM
There is no single best Hunter weapon type. Every situation requires its own solution.

I think you'll find that several people disagree with your assessment of the handgun.

Also, you may want to look over this topic:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=85222&forum=1&91

MICK
Apr 27, 2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah you're right, that's why I typed you should reply when your favorite is not one the list.
I also agree that every situation requires his own solution, but this more about your favorite weapon type. I've read the link before, but this topic is more based on weapon type and not on specific weapon.

toly369
Apr 27, 2005, 05:20 PM
I say double saber all the way. Not only is the swinging motion cool, the 6 hits kicks ass. Especially when your Demo Comet has 0/15/0/25/55 like mine. I never leave Pioneer 2 without mine. Even if you don't have Hit on it, they have fairly good ATA.

Dhylec
Apr 27, 2005, 06:22 PM
MICK wrote:
I've read the link before, but this topic is more based on weapon type and not on specific weapon.

please use the given link for ALL things fave (or non-fave)
that includes weapons, colors, shapes, size, lengths, widths, usefulness/uselessness, specials, and of course their types - you get the idea..