PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Community Regarding Hackers

ZodiacNKnight
Apr 28, 2005, 07:32 AM
As you already know ST has made an effort into stopping cheaters and hackers. And from what I can see it is pretty impressive but...

You all need to know that the system that ST has developed is not full proof and some hackers will be able to do certain tasks. From my experience I really, really doubt that someone will ruin the game or shut it down. That would be idiotic... Because the LAW would be so far up your ass it wouldn't be funny... But there is a chance that minor hacking and altercations could happen. And the Staff/GMs might not catch it.

((Information removed))

Now don't get me wrong. Although I have the power to hack I'm not going to. The consequences are not worth it and I enjoy playing legit much more.

I just thought that this needed to be brought to attention. And if you see anything odd about a player you should report him/her to a GM asap.

~Icleo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2005-04-28 05:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2005-04-28 05:55 ]</font>

rena-ko
Apr 28, 2005, 07:35 AM
supposed to be impressive?
first of, wrong forum.
and the mod in charge will have to look into it being against the rules.
i suggest you edit your post before that happens, for your psow-accounts sake.

ZodiacNKnight
Apr 28, 2005, 07:46 AM
Although the subject is about hacking it does pertain to the public. I just wanted to warn people about it... My evil hacking days are over but I'll still provide source files/information about items and stuff...

PrinceBrightstar
Apr 28, 2005, 07:51 AM
I'd prefer you remove that information. We have very little tollerance for even the slightest hints as to how to cheat/hack. I'll let you do it yourself, but if it isn't gone in an hour, you'll be modded.

ZodiacNKnight
Apr 28, 2005, 08:07 AM
I understand and removed the information.

Although my topic violated the forum rules neither of them mention the word "hack" or "hacking". I understand the idea of the content but I would recommend adding the word hack and hacking into it.
Just to make it more precise. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cheat Codes and Methods
Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not ask for members to dupe for you. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

Illegal Activities
Warez or illegal related content of any kind is grounds to be banned by our discretion.Links to such material as well as requests for it, are considered the same as posting the actual material. You may not ask for Warez, ROMs, or MP3s or ask for links to such sites containing specified content and you may not provide links to such sites.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2005-04-28 06:07 ]</font>