PDA

View Full Version : PSO is rejecting my log in every time...

Zubon
Apr 28, 2005, 01:21 PM
Whenever I log in it tells me that there's a problem with my serial number and access code. There isn't, though, because I've played several times and haven't changed any settings. The Broadband Adapter still works fine, as I can browse the Sega website using it.

After the first message telling me that there's something wrong with my numbers, every new time I try to play online it just says "Line disconnected" every single time as soon as the lobby appears. I've tried to re-register with those numbers in case the servers "forgot" my registration but they said that there was already an account with those numbers (i.e. my account.)

Arghh! What's going on? I can't play PSO online at the moment because of this, and I ordered the Broadband Adapter from Canada just for PSO!

Is it possible that the servers think I'm still logged in with a character due to a "bad logout"? You know, the sort of thing that happens in mIRC when you leave a "ghost" behind when you are disconnected?

Ryna
Apr 28, 2005, 01:24 PM
It sounds like the login server is down at the moment. Just wait a little bit and try again.

"Line Disconnection" and Serial/Access Number errors are very common when the login server goes down.