PDA

View Full Version : Offline GC C-Mode Chances

toly369
Apr 28, 2005, 07:57 PM
What are the chances for my friend (Fomar) and me (Humar) to complete C-mode offline in less than 7 hours? So far the Caves 2 stage is pissing me off because by the time I find a brand, I'm out of monomates, or my friend is out of monofluids. I hate starting out with a Sword that just happens to always miss. Should I reconsider using the Humar, cause I don't really want to recreate a character just so I can use a Hucast for C-mode.

SLON
Apr 29, 2005, 06:53 AM
At the start of C3, the Fo should be the main attacker. As you progress, and you (hopefully) find a decent weapon for the Humar, the Fo should be able to switch to a support role.
I recently played this on-line with a friend - Fonewearl & Hucaseal. We finished in under 40 minutes and didn't use a scapedoll between us.
Play simply to clear each stage first, and don't worry about your times; you can go back and replay the stages where you have bad times later.

Hrith
Apr 29, 2005, 01:22 PM
But Slon is avery skilled player.

So what you should do first is learn the maps (available on this site), and don't worry if you fail some stages.

Honestly, FOmar and HUmar are two bad classes, especially if you are a beginner in that mode.
FOmarl+HUcaseal would make it easier, you can create characters just for clearing c-mode, you know.

Sitka
Apr 29, 2005, 01:43 PM
I would choose Fonewearl or Fomarl or even Fonewm for your force - but not Fomar. It is difficult to do c-mode with a Fomar. Fonewearl with the simple tech boosts is very good at Challenge.

I would recommend Hucaseal for your first time through, than try taking a Hucast or a Humar. The Hucaseal has traps which are very helpful for challenge and can use guns very early which can help you conserve scapes and mates. Once you've improved, the Hucast or Humar will be much easier to take through.

And definitely play comfortably at first, learning the puzzles, maps, good boxes and bad boxes and follow the guides on playing c-mode without letting time be a concern. My first successful completion of c-mode was by mere seconds. Now, my best cumulative time is nearly three hours better than my first successful completion. If she'll give it to you, Haruna has an awesome room-by-room guide through c6 that is very helpful when learning E1 challenge.

-Fossil-
Jun 14, 2005, 01:31 PM
Is it possible to gain the S-Rank weapons in the offline multiplayer C-Mode?

From my experiance beofre, HUCaseal+FOneweral is the best team.

Hrith
Jun 14, 2005, 01:47 PM
Avoid bumping old threads.

The reply to your question can be found in countless previous topics, please learn to use the Forum Search function.

FOnewearl is the best c-mode FO, but FOmarl is easier for beginners.

Ryna
Jun 14, 2005, 02:38 PM
On 2005-06-14 11:31, -Fossil- wrote:
Is it possible to gain the S-Rank weapons in the offline multiplayer C-Mode?

From my experiance beofre, HUCaseal+FOneweral is the best team.

Please avoid bumping old threads. Also, your question has been answered numerous times before in other threads and guides.

Anyways, here are the prizes for offline cmode:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=331

-Fossil-
Jun 14, 2005, 02:51 PM
okay, will do; didnt know it was so old untill someone mentioned it.

trypticon
Jun 14, 2005, 05:26 PM
Try looking at the date on the post from now on.