PDA

View Full Version : Darkwatch

Eihwaz
Apr 30, 2005, 10:36 PM
http://www.darkwatch.com/

Today, my family took me to the mall, and while I was there, I stopped in GameStop, and observed some kid playing a game on an Xbox, at first glance, I thought it must've been a port of Red Dead Revolver, or something. It showed a cowboy-esque character on a horse, shooting at a train. But after the kid left, I took over, and quickly realized this was something else. For one thing, the train was filled with demonic undead creatures, some of which were shooting at me with various rifles. And as soon as I got off of the horse and hopped on the train, the game switched to a first-persion perspective. FPS with third-person segments? Sweet. I played around on this train level for a bit (it was only a demo), and it was very smooth. I also tried out a level that takes place in a graveyard.

I cannot believe how awesome this game is looking to be. I'm going to try to pick up a copy when it comes out.

Oh, and the best part, is it's both on Xbox and PS2, though the Xbox has the power of Xbox Live support.