PDA

View Full Version : E3 2005 May 16th

DLRK
May 1, 2005, 06:28 PM
alright so May 16 which is only 2 weeks or so E3 is happening and G4 is covering the whole thing, what do u wanna see there?

TheOneHero
May 1, 2005, 06:29 PM
A new trailer for Zelda '05.

A playable demo of Zelda '05.

Girls in skimpy clothes.

DLRK
May 1, 2005, 07:07 PM
On 2005-05-01 16:29, TheOneHero wrote:

Girls in skimpy clothes.

lol nice ToH, yeah the new zelda game looks amazing i wanna see more of that for sure, i also wanna see more on psu and i doubt they'll show this but a champions of norrath 3 which gives u the ability to choose a race, then choose a class. And of course chicks in skimpy clothes

Luis
May 1, 2005, 07:58 PM
On 2005-05-01 16:29, TheOneHero wrote:

Girls in skimpy clothes.

this E3 is all about the new zelda i allready bought it. And i want to get the first copy that the store sells.

TheOneHero
May 1, 2005, 08:09 PM
On 2005-05-01 17:58, Luis wrote:

this E3 is all about the new zelda i allready bought it. And i want to get the first copy that the store sells.

*Pre-ordered it in January*

;p

Too bad I can't go to E3 this year. .__.

Luis
May 1, 2005, 08:21 PM
On 2005-05-01 18:09, TheOneHero wrote:

*Pre-ordered it in January*

;p

Too bad I can't go to E3 this year. .__.

thats good so we need to stay in touch when the zelda came out to change strategies!

Hrigg
May 1, 2005, 08:53 PM
heh, I'll be watching. I wanna see what's coming out and what to look for. Too bad I can't be there. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wyndham
May 1, 2005, 08:57 PM
I'm hoping for more info on Advent Children, the new Zelda game, and Dirge of Cerberus.

Outrider
May 2, 2005, 12:47 AM
My brother's going, and I was gonna try to weasel my way in, but it basically came down to the fact that it would be a lot of hassle and a lot of money, neither of which I can take care of.

Argh.

WrathofGOD
May 2, 2005, 01:36 AM
My fiancee and I will be there. For anyone who will be there, see you in a couple weeks!

I'm most looking forward to the next gen stuff though

Ancient
May 2, 2005, 02:04 AM
I'll see you there then. I'm tagging along with a few buds who work for a small game development studio. I cant wait to see the unveiling of the new xbox. Yes by then that silly MTV thing will have aired, but thats all just going to be hot air and retarded celebs saying how "totally stoked" they are about it. The real meat will be at E3. And of course the game game games. I'm checking out PSU specifically, but I'm also hoping to get a glimpse of the next Ninja Gaiden game, and hopefully some new stuff on True Fantasy Live Online.
That and I'm going to snag all the swag I can grab! Plus I'll be keeping my eyes out for two very special autograph targets. Sean Baby from EGM, and Bruce Cambell from...well you know.

DLRK
May 2, 2005, 07:19 PM
On 2005-05-02 00:04, Ancient wrote:
I'll see you there then. I'm tagging along with a few buds who work for a small game development studio. I cant wait to see the unveiling of the new xbox. Yes by then that silly MTV thing will have aired, but thats all just going to be hot air and retarded celebs saying how "totally stoked" they are about it. The real meat will be at E3. And of course the game game games. I'm checking out PSU specifically, but I'm also hoping to get a glimpse of the next Ninja Gaiden game, and hopefully some new stuff on True Fantasy Live Online.
That and I'm going to snag all the swag I can grab! Plus I'll be keeping my eyes out for two very special autograph targets. Sean Baby from EGM, and Bruce Cambell from...well you know.

yeah PSU is gonna be a huge higlight...G4 is gonna have live borad casts all day, adn Adam sessler will be there....maybe he'll get punched...lol that'd be funny the Sess is cool tho

Outrider
May 2, 2005, 07:40 PM
Err... I wouldn't go to G4 for all your gaming needs.

The internet has vastly better coverage on all fronts.

Zelutos
May 2, 2005, 09:33 PM
Be sure to take lots of pictures for us people who can't be there!

DLRK
May 3, 2005, 07:29 PM
On 2005-05-02 17:40, Outrider wrote:

Really how come?

Outrider
May 3, 2005, 09:08 PM
On 2005-05-03 17:29, DLRK wrote:

On 2005-05-02 17:40, Outrider wrote:

Really how come?

Well, G4 has incredibly biased coverage and never does more than issue advertisements for what they're going over. They're basically just nice little pre-packaged commercials.

While Gamespot, IGN and the like are guilty of some of these things as well, they at least give you a lot more information to peruse, and it's all completely up to date each day.

I mean, jeez, I'm surprised anybody goes to G4 for their gaming news.

Ancient
May 3, 2005, 09:19 PM
G4TV, in my opinion, is to games what MTV now is to music. A shallow, flashy, self inflated bunch of hot air. I could gleen more from 15 minutes of reading an EGM or some gaming site than I possibly could after hours of sitting through G4TV's pointless drivel.
Its pretty damn obvious that the company that runs both G4TV and MTV knows, or at least cares, very little about what it sells. It knows that their are still plenty of people out there that are perfectly willing to be hypnotized by great hair, plenty of cleavage, and lots flashy blinky things in trendy colors. Like moths to a flame...
End of rant...maybe this was in the wrong section, but I didnt see the point in starting a whole other post...

Skett
May 6, 2005, 11:50 PM
Actually, the pre-E3 conferences for Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft start three days before the actual expo to we should be hearing start several days before the 16th.

Anyways, I am excited about Revolution and next-gen Xbox Live. I also want to see some new DS titles from Hideo Kojima and other innovative designers.