PDA

View Full Version : .::drop rate difference ::.

CeasOne
Jul 29, 2002, 12:32 PM
is there any difference in drop rate between regular monsters and rare ones?

rbf2000
Jul 29, 2002, 03:58 PM
Some rare monsters drop rare items that normal monsters do not. Don't get your hopes up, though. Not only rare monsters extremely rare, but the chance that you get a rare item from a rare monster is very slim...

TeamPhalanx
Jul 29, 2002, 09:03 PM
When it comes to items that both rare and common enemies drop (mag cell, flame visit) the rare one does drop it more often. All v2 rare monsters drop rare-monsters-only items.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 29, 2002, 10:50 PM
On 2002-07-29 19:03, TeamPhalanx wrote:
When it comes to items that both rare and common enemies drop (mag cell, flame visit) the rare one does drop it more often. All v2 rare monsters drop rare-monsters-only items.

yeah IF they actually drop anything. i saw 2 mil lillies so far on the pc version in blueful and both dropped a sol atomizer.

Bootilicus
Aug 1, 2002, 11:20 AM
Yah...I've come across a blue rappy on ver 1 and didn't get anything at all!

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Aug 1, 2002, 03:09 PM
It's stupid how they have it set up. If you see and defeat a rare enemy, you SHOULD always get a rare item. This current system has the odds so stacked against you, I don't even really get that excited anymore after seeing a rare enemy. :/

Of the 20 or so rare enemies I've seen since I started playing, the only rares I've gotten from them were a Regenerate Gear and a Flame Visit. -_-

Spike10
Aug 1, 2002, 07:57 PM
about two days ago i saw a pal rappy and it drop money not a rare items.