PDA

View Full Version : Irritating job situation

Pagit
May 4, 2005, 02:21 PM
As an employee, you are trained to follow a certain set of rules, right? You follow those rules, and a customer complains to management, who then in turn make you break their own rules and do what the stupid customer wants, therefore making you look like an a**hole for doing the right thing. I AM SO PISSED OFF, and not mention humiliated.

Daikarin
May 4, 2005, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I know how it feels. People come by and tell you about the "exceptions"... Ignore that, and learn with it.

Pagit
May 4, 2005, 02:59 PM
I'm just glad that this day is almost over. It's been frustrating. I could rant about my wedding plans, but I'll save that for another time.

Daikarin
May 4, 2005, 03:25 PM
Trust me, it's better to let it all out. Sharing the pain lifts its weight from your shoulders.

SpinCycle
May 4, 2005, 11:18 PM
On 2005-05-04 13:25, Even_Jin wrote:
Trust me, it's better to let it all out. Sharing the pain lifts its weight from your shoulders.

This IS true. It's alot better than just keeping all those inside. It could actually harm you physically, cause all those stress, anger, and depression can drive you insane and cause your body to weaken and catch illness.

I almost became like that in the past, so I know. But now I got a wierd habit of even talking to myself just to vent my frustration... (shame, shame)

Pagit
May 5, 2005, 07:15 AM
Ok, I'll let it out. Here are some fun happy wedding frustrations.

My mom's a persistant pest.. "Did you do this? Did you do that?" Every day. More than once.

The horrors of ordering the invitations: That was extremely painful "OUCH" in my pocketbook. At least my finace' is helping me out.

The guestlist: Had to cut a BIG chunk.

Eloping sure sounds nice right now.

Lastly, and totally unrelated, I pulled into my bus stop this morning and the stupid !@#$% driver pulled away and didn't wait for me. I park in a lot and take a bus into the city I work in. It's a lot cheaper to do that for me. The drivers are suppposed to wait for you. Oh well, his boss will be getting a complaint later.

I feel better now.

Daikarin
May 5, 2005, 07:18 AM
Yeah, my mother's like that too, whenever I gotta pack.

And as for the bus stop, that's pretty common too. I can't remember all the times I ran beside the bus, trying to bang the door for him to notice me. Once the bus was stopped on a red light after the bus stop, and STILL didn't let me in.

Normally, when bus drivers are old geezers, they think they know what should and shouldn't be done on the streets, and if they let me in I have to put up with their sermon about the lack of respect and the meaning of a bus stop.